• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormbreaker Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

§lither

Learning to Sprite
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    kk well whats wrong wit the tunnels, i understand the rest. Also i usually dont do those borwn houses and i guess i overlokked the rest. Is it a problem if i do more mapping on fr/lg, because i do them but i can change to r/s/e

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • §lither said:
    kk well whats wrong wit the tunnels, i understand the rest. Also i usually dont do those borwn houses and i guess i overlokked the rest. Is it a problem if i do more mapping on fr/lg, because i do them but i can change to r/s/e

Just trying to help you make better maps so you will be accepted in SP:)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Application...

Hey I Use To Work For Buizeru Inc. (I Made 1 Icon And Never Was Heard From Agian) I Would Like To Make It Up And Put Lots Of Effort Into This Hacking Inc.

Skills: Mapper, Pokemon Spriter, Overworld Spriter, Text Editor, Trainer Spriter

Past Experience: Buizeru Inc. And Deoxys Hacking Inc.

MSN Messenger addy: I Dont Have One But I Come On Here Often So Just PM Me...

Proof Of Work: (Steal And You Will Die)
    [Spriting Work]
    [Out Of Truck With Ugly Surroundings]
    [Eternal Battery Low Altered]
    [Map Work: Montioak- Starter Town Of Kyoto]
    [Map Work: Route 101- Connecting Montioak To Johto Union]
    [Map Work: Greendale- Second Town Of Kyoto]
    [Map Work: Route 102- Edit Of Hoenn Route 102]
    [Map Work: Evergreen Town- Random Map]
    [Map Work: Battle Academy- Random Map]

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Dark...Johto...Hawain...Girl....

Dont Know If You Still Need One But I Made A Sprite For The Dark Gym Leader:

Dark_Gymleader.png

I Would Call Her Either Monic Or Tawney..But You Can Name Her If You Like...
    She Can Also Be The Twin Sister Of Lucy (Battle Fronitier) If You Want

EDIT-(Deleted Post And Reposted To Update, Original Post Made On July 26 04:48 PM)

I Made A Revamped Map Of Johto For No Aparent Reason...
    Newbark_Town.png

I Think It Came Out Well...
    And For Your Tropical Islands (From Pics In Game Showcase The Game Has Plam Trees In Beach Areas) Maybe You Could Have A Hawain Girl Trainer...
    Hula_Lady2.png

Anyone Can Use All Of The Above If You Ask My Permission...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your gym leader looks great! Maybe I'll use yours.
    Your New Bark Town looks cool too.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • I Got Time...

Thanks...Well Is There Anything To Do...I Got Time Since My Sprite Comic Thread Was Closed Accidentally Because A Moderator Misread My Text....Hopefully It Will Be Reopened Soon...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Sure....Ugly...Tonight....

Christos said:
    Can you do icons for the starters in Liquid Ocean?

Sure I Will Get Right On It...

fire2fn.png

grass4qr.png

water9jf.png

But Not To Bring The Person Who Created Them Down But They Dont Really Look Like Pokemon Sprites....And They Are Kind Of Funky And Ugly...Most Starters Have A Vary Of Looks To Appeal To Everyone But These Ones Dont Appeal To Me At All.....They Dont Really Seem The Type To Be Starters..The Grass One Is Practically Bigger Then The 2nd Evo And The Colors Changed Completley...They Dont Really Look Related Unless The Starter Was A Bit Darker With Tiny Gloves....

Its Probably Too Late Too Change The Starters But Next Time

(Note: Tommorow At 6:00 Am EST I Am Going Away Untill Next Saturday So Ill Try To Get Some Done By Tonight..)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Can you make icons for these as well?
    waterstarterssp0.png

I might replace the grass and water starters with these.
    But I'm keeping the fire starters for now.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Posting???

Yeah Sure...Am Back From Vacation So Ill Get Started On Them After I Sleep...

Why Is No One Posting Here In Awhile....???

Oh Yeah I Also Have A Fakemon If You Want To Use It In The Hack...Its One Of My Best Fakemon Yet....

Corbushi.png
    [Corobushi: Ball Flower Pokemon] [Grass, Poison] [Corobushi Can Camoflouge As A Palm Flower While They Gather Food Into Their Belly Pouch.]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok, I might use that fakemon.
    Noone's posting here in a while... It seems that most members just want to be part of this group but not do anything here.
    Can anyone make a male grass gym leader?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    hi all. looking good people.

Whats going on with Pokemon Navi Network:
    Just learnt how to change tiles and am slowely progressing.

Whats going on with Pokemon golden ruby/Silver sapphire:
    Ive done part of the start on both games up to when u rescue elm from the theirf and receve a pokemon. Silver saphire has a few sprites that golden ruby needs but im waiting untill overworld editer has a export feature.

In both version Elms lab has been made, its a complete revamp of the G/S/C.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • hey guys looking good on LO. EO is a bit behind. btw I wasnt here for some time I just needed a rest from it all and had lots of thing on my mind but I'm back now;)

Years
  • Hey, sorry I haven't been on for a while. Anyway, I am going to drop ROM-hacking for a little while, do to a waning interest. Anyone in the group can use my graphics, but without my permission.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Man Its Quiet around here...

Too Quiet.

I agree that members need to post more. Much More.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back