• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormbreaker Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • Well mind you I was just doing it to go with the original one that Christos most likely made...if I wanted to make one like that size...then I would have lol...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I would like to join your Productions.

Skills: Mapping
    Past experience: Pokemon Moon/Sun
    msn: [email protected]
    Proof of work:
    Stormbreaker Productions

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yo, I like all the banners. Which one is (how should I put this?) the main Stormbreaker Productions banner? Whichever that is, I want to add it to my sig.

Oh Christos, you need help with anything? I'm getting better at spriting. Mapping is my thing though, without a doubt! Anything you want though, I'll give it a shot.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • You should decide which banner you want to use;) Hey Christos some of the people in this group aren't helping and they aren't posting at all. Maybe you should delete some people from the list, since they aren't on PC anymore at all

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, I agree with Black@ndy. If they don't post here or does nothing, what's the use of having them.

Years
  • Hey. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. My interest in Pokémon has drifted, and I have marching band, so there you go.

Anyway, eventually, I will start working on more tiles. (When I have time. Learning baritone sax is hard, considering I used to play trumpet.) And as soon as it's time for concert band, I will be able to do a lot more. (No more football games or parades. YAY! So sad.)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice to see you again Hiccup. It's great you're in activities like band, I myself used to participate in it. But unfortunately for me, playing drums was a little harder than I thought.

But anyway, Christos I've been working on spriting alot lately. I want to know what you think of my work. I have 3 sprites to show you today. They are some heroes I've been working on for the new version of Moon/Sun. I want to be a spriter for SP, only if they're good enough. I'm still gonna work on the girl some more, I'm not satisfied with her. Well, here they are, how are they?
    Stormbreaker Productions
    Stormbreaker Productions
    Stormbreaker Productions

Years
  • Thanks! Great to see you too! Anyway, during study hall in school, I am working on an idea for a hack of Blue. It will feature 151 all new Pokémon, and a lot more. All my ideas are on paper, though, as we are only allowed to use the computers for school work. (I have tried sneaking on, but the librarian caught me.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It's great to see you again, Hiccup!
    Treecko, your sprites are good, but they need a little improvement. Try changing their faces more, they look the same as some other sprites.

Years
  • Well, here is the info to my new hack.

Hack Name:
    Pokémon Genesis

Hack of:
    Pokémon Yellow

Overworld Map

Stormbreaker Productions

The Map has not been implemented yet.

Storyline
    Back, when magic was abundant, a conjurer created a monster. This monster was a powerful creature, with spells of great strength. This monster broke free of the conjurer's control, and went on a violent rampage, destroying everything in it's path, and creating the land of Denro. Three very powerful sages were forced into action, to seal the beast into a realm where it could not cause damage. The sages had to sacrifice themselves to seal the monster. The creature was sealed to a realm where it belonged: a world of monsters. A century later, a baby girl is born. She was by no means an ordinary girl. She was a direct descendant of the sages that sealed the beast. During her birth, a strange event took place. the sky turned green, and monsters started to appear through a small rip to the realm of monsters. 10 years later, a sage invents something new: a stone ball that could contain the monsters and tame them. As he made more, the better they were. As the girl enters the age of 16, that sage perfects his art, and the rip to the monster realm is eventually wide enough for the beast to break through. He goes on another rampage, creating the lands of Kanto and Johto. The monster eventually grows tired, and finds a cave to rest in. You take the roll of the girl, and you must capture monsters to defeat the ultimate monster.

New Stuff
    • 151 new Pokémon
    • New Raft item (Replaces Surf)
    • New Graphics
    • New Region
    • New Storyline
    • New Items (Well, not really new. Just renamed.)

Other Info
    I wanted to explain the creation of Pokémon, so I decided to start a hack about it. Hopefully people will like it. Also, Aruseus does create the Pokémon in the game, but he is just trapped in the monster realm, where the creature was banished to. See, my fanfic for Aruseus is that the beast mated with one of the monsters in the realm, and the monster it bred with gave birth to Aruseus, who created all the monsters that escaped through the rip. Also, Pokémon will not be referred to as such. They will be referred to as monsters. And one last thing: Your first Pokémon is one you befriend (AKA the the first battle. This is also why this is not a hack of Blue anymore.).

Also, anyone wishing to help may.​

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Hi, I thought i'd drop in to see how things are going and give you all a little update on what iv been doing with my self recently.

Well its been a busy time in my life at the moment, with lots of college assignments to do, applying for University, settng up a RISC OS software site (https://www.zurenet.co.uk), writing for a new RISC OS magazine (soon to be in WHSmith), my Primary HDD failling right when i had a programming assignment to hand in that week.

Mike

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Skills:Pokemon Fusing. Text Editing. Mapping

Proof of work:None Yet. My Sig Has A Proof Of My Skill

Past Experience:My Own Hack That I Didn't Finish Becaue I Needed A Group. Pokemon Molten Lava

MSN Messenger addy:[email protected]

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Wattsie1993 I suggest you get you proof up as soon as possible, cause you must prove you really know how to do that stuff

Years
  • Okay! Here are some tiles I recently made! Also, since I am back on, my tile rule comes back into effect. Anyway, here they are!
    Stormbreaker Productions
    Here is the glitch list:
    • The small houses are not compatible with the large ones.
    • The houses (Both large and small) can not be extended past 4 tiles. (60 Pixels)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back