• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well Fox, I could grab you some nice quotations,
    and prove you wrong all together,
    but,

I think Erik and Izanagi have made an excellent point.

All I'm doing is throwing gasoline into your fire of ignorant trolling.

And again, I'm choking on your words shoving down my throat. I never said that I had a problem with this thread.
    Be as straight as you want to be, I really don't care.
    The problem I have with this thread is that you made it out of rage.

anyway, feel free to say;
    "oh, you only said this because you can't pull any quotes!"
    or something of that variation, because I really couldn't care less if I tried.
    My point stands, the same point which you only smother in ignorance until you think it has gone away, making you automatically right.

Oh,
    by the way, what happened to the old fox?

If you don't have a problem with it, then why are you so rightiously attacking it?

Human; If you aren't willing to look into why I made this thread, then don't bother posting. As for what you pointed out, what did you point out? There were no quotes, no references, just a 20 something neckbeard jumping on the band wagon.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Why not celebrate White History or Straight Pride?
    Just because you're part of the majority you can't be proud of who you are?
    Whites and straights didn't ask to be that way, they were born that way.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why not celebrate White History or Straight Pride?

Well, we're just in the wrong :(

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Why not celebrate White History or Straight Pride?

T_T

.....who, exactly, has told you you cannot do these things?

Sure, it may seem silly to people, since you're majority,
    but it's not.

But seriously, everyone is born with who they are. Don't start thinking for a second that anyone is telling you you can't create proud to be straight parades or white whatever.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I was excited to see a "Straight" Thread; I've always thought it's weird to have an LGBT thread, but not a Straight thread. Not that I'd take that thread seriously, but it'd be funny nonetheless...

Anyways, this thread was a disappointment. Not sure who's fault it is, but whatever.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    T_T

.....who, exactly, has told you you cannot do these things?

Sure, it may seem silly to people, since you're majority,
    but it's not.

But seriously, everyone is born with who they are. Don't start thinking for a second that anyone is telling you you can't create proud to be straight parades or white whatever.

Try and make something like these (much like this thread) and lefties and do gooders are all over yoi like e-rebels are to this thread.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Well, we're just in the wrong :(

I believe this amounts to reverse-discrimination. I've seen a radical feminist professor at CSU San Francisco kick a student out of class for being proud of being a stay-at-home mom and said she has "White Privelege".

@Weatherman
    I've been told it's not "politically correct" to have pride if you're in a majority group.

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I'm straight. But aren't we all straight until proven gay? So it would seem all threads are straight threads. So I'm not sure why you would need to ask.

Years
  • Human; If you aren't willing to look into why I made this thread, then don't bother posting. As for what you pointed out, what did you point out? There were no quotes, no references, just a 20 something neckbeard jumping on the band wagon.

I know why you made the thread. Constant crying for attention, such as this post:

In this thread, I'm in the minority, I'm told I'm wrong and I face oppresive attitudes to me each time I post here, but I continue. Guess I've earnt my pride too eh?

Here's the hypocrisy I pointed out:

It's amazing how none of you have said how outragous it is that disabled individuals were cast aside but all of you are up in arms because a lesbian was turned away.

1) what does that have to do with straight disscusion?

So, you can rant about disabled children in a thread about homosexuality, but you're quick to point out if someone doesn't stick to talking about "straight"
    materials in your own thread? That, sir, is hypocrisy.
    ---

Neck beard? Ironic that you call me that, seeing as if your avatar is any indication, you seem to be a plus sized gentleman, something I'm clearly not.

I've continued to reply because I really believe you're not trolling, which sadly isn't a good thing given some of the things you've posted.

But I believe I've made my point.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I believe this amounts to reverse-discrimination. I've seen a radical feminist professor at CSU San Francisco kick a student out of class for being proud of being a stay-at-home mom and said she has "White Privelege".

In the UK we're told it's "positive" discrimination. In reality no such thing exists, it's all discrimination. This thread was just a point, a simple point that sexuality is such a minor thing and nothing to be proud of, that having a thread for just lbgt was silly, same as a just straight thread and that people on this forum are so stupid, fickle, full of themselves and uneducated that they will jump on anything they don't like or can't discuss maturely. Thanks PC for proving me right.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Try and make something like these (much like this thread) and lefties and do gooders are all over yoi like e-rebels are to this thread.

*smahes head on keyboard*
    *bleeds*

You know, I'd really like it if you'd actually take your own suggestion of looking up quotes and finding one where I said you couldn't have straight parades or whatnot, or actually flamed you for being whatever you are.

But, you don't have to.

I'm done with any sort of argument, but I'll read and reply anything you'll have to say.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    In the UK we're told it's "positive" discrimination. In reality no such thing exists, it's all discrimination. This thread was just a point, a simple point that sexuality is such a minor thing and nothing to be proud of, that having a thread for just lbgt was silly, same as a just straight thread and that people on this forum are so stupid, fickle, full of themselves and uneducated that they will jump on anything they don't like or can't discuss maturely. Thanks PC for proving me right.

I don't take the UK seriously anyone now that they limit freedom of speech and expression with their so-called "Hate Speech" laws.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know why you made the thread. Constant crying for attention, such as this post:

Here's the hypocrisy I pointed out:

So, you can rant about disabled children in a thread about homosexuality, but you're quick to point out if someone doesn't stick to talking about "straight"
    materials in your own thread? That, sir, is hypocrisy.
    ---

Neck beard? Ironic that you call me that, seeing as if your avatar is any indication, you seem to be a plus sized gentleman, something I'm clearly not.

I've continued to reply because I really believe you're not trolling, which sadly isn't a good thing given some of the things you've posted.

But I believe I've made my point.

More for the ladies, that's all I can say ;]

How is it hypocritical for me to point out I'm the minority in that thread? No one has abused you in this thread for being a minority. It's you who came in here with no real argument and just a lot of bad vibes.

If you really can't understand that this thread was mocking the attitudes in the other thread, then I'm sorry to say it, but you're an idiot.

And on the topic of personal appearance, we wouldn't know what you look like, you're 20 and hiding behind an image of a cartoon character.

My boyfriend broke up with me cause he said he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me.

Makes no sense, right?

Well you're young, and young hearts say and do funny things, just keep your chin up.

Last edited:
    Years
  • More for the ladies, that's all I can say ;]

How is it hypocritical for me to point out I'm the minority in that thread?
    No one has abused you in this thread for being a minority. It's you who came in here with no real argument and just a lot of bad vibes.

It's not.

If you really can't understand that this thread was mocking the attitudes in the other thread, then I'm sorry to say it, but you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot, and yet you can't tell which part of my post was referring to what. The hypocrisy came from you going off-topic in another thread (about the disabled children), but then grilling someone in this thread about going off-topic. How many times do I have to spell it out? I even gave you quotes.

And on the topic of personal appearance, we wouldn't know what you look like, you're 20 and hiding behind an image of a cartoon character.

I'm quite sure I've posted a few times in the picture thread, one of which should only be a page or two back. Not sure I'd call that "hiding behind a cartoon image", but alright.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    My boyfriend broke up with me cause he said he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me.

Makes no sense, right?

Ehh, exact reason why i remain single for now. im straight sexually confused btw.
    People these days can't keep up with anything... especially relationships.

If your gonna be someones bf/gf, at least stay committed to it. i hate these "one week relationships". total waste of my time IMO.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's not.

I'm an idiot, and yet you can't tell which part of my post was referring to what. The hypocrisy came from you going off-topic in another thread (about the disabled children), but then grilling someone in this thread about going off-topic. How many times do I have to spell it out? I even gave you quotes.

I'm quite sure I've posted a few times in the picture thread, one of which should only be a page or two back. Not sure I'd call that "hiding behind a cartoon image", but alright.

My post was relevent to the story being discussed, yours (and others) posts were mostyl about me and not anything to do with sexuality, that's the difference.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ehh, exact reason why i remain single for now. im straight sexually confused btw.
    People these days can't keep up with anything... especially relationships.

If your gonna be someones bf/gf, at least stay committed to it. i hate these "one week relationships". total waste of my time IMO.

Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't mad. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

He was like "I still love you. Maybe we can try this again sometime."

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't made. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

He was like "I still love you. Maybe we can try this again sometime."

Like I said, you're young, a bit too young for full blown relationships, just let things lie for now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back