• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Stronger than Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • Hmmm. Thinking again.. stronger than God. Big Bang (I belive in science) Like some kind of Universe pokemon. They already mix in so many different things, think about it. D/p was about time and space, yet, They had a freaking church. What is that about. Unless.... Sinnoh residents are scientologists

Scientology, doesnt have anything to do with space/time and science in general.

Houndoom Shinigami

Ruler of Shinigami
    Years
  • f there would be an even stronger Poke than Arceus.. It would suck, imo. I think the only one who could be stronger than Arceus is its creator.

Haha, I agree. Satoshi Tajiri Pokemon. Hmmm...maybe a mixture of Ash-like Pokemon mixed with Arceus and somehting else = ....I don't want to know.

Sorry for posting twice, but...sorry for not quoting it ^^' I forgot.

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Since arceus is a god, the only possible more powerfull option IMO is the pokmon taht represents the very same thing arceus created, the universe, lke a univerzal pokemon or a world pokemon, but in a form of spirit or somtehing(though it doesnt have to be a ghost type)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Since arceus is a god, the only possible more powerfull option IMO is the pokmon taht represents the very same thing arceus created, the universe, lke a univerzal pokemon or a world pokemon, but in a form of spirit or somtehing(though it doesnt have to be a ghost type)
    YEahh. LIke the ghost of christman past Yeah i kinda said something like it further back. But yes it true. But if that comes i wouldnt expect it to come for some generations.

Houndoom Shinigami

Ruler of Shinigami
    Years
  • No no. I know i was just thinking cool legendary wise. I was more thinking á la Jesus.
    Yeah. That guy would be kind of like Slowking in Pokemon 2000. And that would be really cool, considering he could predict stuff, tell someone's destiny, etc. And btw, I think that if they make remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. They could like, add all the legendaries, including Zekrom and Reshiram, though I doubt it. But they might include some Sinnoh legendaries and Isshu Pokemon. And imagine...when they make D/P/PL remakes....they'll be nostalgic by then. I think they should add a Prophecy Pokemon. He could even be like Arceus's sidekick that could tell stuff to him. ^^

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
  • or make a pokemon with better stats that ISNT a God???
    like a pretty butterfly with bazookas for arms and grenades for arms
    i named him killofly and he would have a total stats of 721.
    that would be cool

ChaoticArchon

The First Generation Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    There is no strongest Pokemon. Arceus just has the highest base stat total. It's all about strategy. A Belly Drum Charizard could take it out in a hit or two.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • There is no strongest Pokemon. Arceus just has the highest base stat total. It's all about strategy. A Belly Drum Charizard could take it out in a hit or two.
    Unless it's holding the Water plate and uses Judgment...
    I personally don't want a Satan Pokemon...because we already have one...Giratina remember, it has the number 666 in it's body, 6 spikes on it's wings, six feet, etc.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • I would lol so hard if something like Victini got higher stats than Arceus xD

Not going to happen, thank goodness. 720 is...that's incredibly powerful.

Years
  • arceus is the god pokemon. what is the opposite of god? satan. i guess gen.5's last pokedex nr. will be #666. 6 stands for satan. satan is at least as powerful as god is. so that can be our next arceus:P

Arceus is based on this:

Stronger than Arceus?

"The Qilin (Chinese: 麒麟; pinyin: qílín; Wade–Giles: ch'i-lin), also spelled Kirin (from Japanese) or sometimes Kyrin, is a mythical hooved Chinese chimerical creature known throughout various East Asian cultures, and is said to appear in conjunction with the arrival of a sage. It is a good omen that brings rui (Chinese: 瑞; pinyin: ruì; roughly translated as "serenity" or "prosperity"). It is often depicted with what looks like fire all over its body. It is sometimes called the "Chinese unicorn" due to conflation with the unicorn by Westerners.

The earliest references to the Qilin are in the 5th century BC book Zuo Zhuan.[1][2] The Qilin made appearances in a variety of subsequent Chinese works of history and fiction. At one point, however, it became identified with the giraffe, and even today, the giraffe is called a "kirin" by the Japanese and Koreans.
    The Qilin became tiger like after their disappearance in real life and become a stylised representation of the giraffe in Ming Dynasty.[3][4] It is known that on Zheng He's voyage to East Africa (landing, among other places, in modern-day Kenya), the fleet brought back two giraffes to Beijing. It is also known that these two giraffes were referred to as "Qilins".[5] The Emperor proclaimed the giraffes magical creatures, whose capture signalled the greatness of his power.
    The identification between the Qilin and the giraffe is supported by some attributes of the Qilin, including its vegetarian and quiet nature. Its reputed ability to "walk on grass without disturbing it" may be related to the giraffe's long legs. Also the Qilin is described as having antlers like a deer and scales like a dragon or fish; since the giraffe has horn-like "ossicones" on its head and a tessellated coat pattern that looks like scales it is easy to draw an analogy between the two creatures.

It is unlikely that giraffes and qilin were regarded as the same creature in pre-modern times however. For example, typical depictions of the qilin have much shorter necks than giraffes. However, the Chinese characters of Qilun 麒 and 麟 both carry Chinese radical 鹿, suggesting that the eyewitness described them deer like animal, or perhaps an antelope."

I would lol so hard if something like Victini got higher stats than Arceus xD

Not going to happen, thank goodness. 720 is...that's incredibly powerful.

I think it would be hilarious if Victini were that powerful. 730 or 750 base stats would be insane if wielded by a 5 pound mouse thing. xD

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Arceus is based on this:

Stronger than Arceus?

"The Qilin (Chinese: 麒麟; pinyin: qílín; Wade–Giles: ch'i-lin), also spelled Kirin (from Japanese) or sometimes Kyrin, is a mythical hooved Chinese chimerical creature known throughout various East Asian cultures, and is said to appear in conjunction with the arrival of a sage. It is a good omen that brings rui (Chinese: 瑞; pinyin: ruì; roughly translated as "serenity" or "prosperity"). It is often depicted with what looks like fire all over its body. It is sometimes called the "Chinese unicorn" due to conflation with the unicorn by Westerners.

The earliest references to the Qilin are in the 5th century BC book Zuo Zhuan.[1][2] The Qilin made appearances in a variety of subsequent Chinese works of history and fiction. At one point, however, it became identified with the giraffe, and even today, the giraffe is called a "kirin" by the Japanese and Koreans.
    The Qilin became tiger like after their disappearance in real life and become a stylised representation of the giraffe in Ming Dynasty.[3][4] It is known that on Zheng He's voyage to East Africa (landing, among other places, in modern-day Kenya), the fleet brought back two giraffes to Beijing. It is also known that these two giraffes were referred to as "Qilins".[5] The Emperor proclaimed the giraffes magical creatures, whose capture signalled the greatness of his power.
    The identification between the Qilin and the giraffe is supported by some attributes of the Qilin, including its vegetarian and quiet nature. Its reputed ability to "walk on grass without disturbing it" may be related to the giraffe's long legs. Also the Qilin is described as having antlers like a deer and scales like a dragon or fish; since the giraffe has horn-like "ossicones" on its head and a tessellated coat pattern that looks like scales it is easy to draw an analogy between the two creatures.

It is unlikely that giraffes and qilin were regarded as the same creature in pre-modern times however. For example, typical depictions of the qilin have much shorter necks than giraffes. However, the Chinese characters of Qilun 麒 and 麟 both carry Chinese radical 鹿, suggesting that the eyewitness described them deer like animal, or perhaps an antelope."

I think it would be hilarious if Victini were that powerful. 730 or 750 base stats would be insane if wielded by a 5 pound mouse thing. xD
    Victini is actually based on the letter V and a form of slicing apples...that would be funny if it was stronger than the Qulin (Arceus) 0_0..

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Arceus is based on this:

Stronger than Arceus?

if this is true, then we only have the Turtle, the Phoenix and the Dragon left. These could surpass Arceus.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Just because Arceus has the highest BST does by no means make him the strongest, it makes him the most beneficially balanced. Technically, Deoxys-A is the strongest Pokemon in existence so far.

#ontopic: Only if they create one to oppose Arceus in attempting to destroy the "world he created".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back