• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest thing you've lost to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
Years
  • Yeah, mine was also a Luvdisc battle. Also, I lost to a Bidoof because I was training my lower level PKM, and I was on my way back to the Pokecenter when a Bidoof killed me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    um i was using my lv 86 rayquaza in a batlle with my firend and he used lv 3 ratata. my outrage missed and it used spammed false swipes till i had 1hp,then used qucik attack when i was d dancing:(

papabopp

master
    Years
  • ...1 time on online on PBR i lost to a guy who used a charizard AND infernape...the infernape waz only lvl 40
    but the same day i beat some weirdo who had 3 porygons 2 porygon2's an 1 pory-z thing is he didnt even use the Z o.0
    he kept confusing me but otherwise he was...how u say? pawnd? pownd?

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • It was the other day actually. I was battling my mate Dan and he had brought me down to my Dialga. He poisoned and confused Kratos (my Dialga :P) it with his uber Golbat and in the nick of time i destroyed it. But to rub it in my face he sent out magikarp and tackled me once...... Kratos hurt himself in confusion twice in a row. the second time the magikarp finnished Kratos. He planned it all along....

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Lost to a miltank in Goldversion once.

It was that 3rd gym leaders.

she swept my team by attracting, and then starting her rollout spree.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • tower tycoon guy...his lame rhyperior... i had electivire, charizard, and feraligatr.... destroyed my whole team :(

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Confuse+Attract Luvdisc is the most annoying thing ever.

But the stupidest thing was a Level 15 Piplup getting owned by a level 12 Cranidos. Yes, Roark's Cranidos.

I've also been Arceus'd.

That wasn't a stupid loss, that was just some stupid noob trying to get a cheap win. On topic, my level 98 Rayquaza once lost to a lv 45 Blissey in FireRed. You can probably guess how...

~~Blitz~~

Blitz Flare
    Years
  • I lost to a Lotad with my lv. 70+ Sceptile, because before that he had a Zigzagoon and Poocheana (Spelling?) that kept lowering my Accuracy, so I couldn't land a single hit on the Lillypad thing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Um..
    I lost to a Zubat...
    I hate fighting Zubats...
    They confused things to much...
    Did I mention I was 40 levels higher then it....

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    A Gastly Beat my Jigglypuff...
    The Gastly only knew ghost type moves and Jigglypuff only knew normal type moves...
    Gastly used (whatever that move is called when you cant switch your pokemon out) and jigglypuff was being useless. So eventually Gastly ran out of moves before me and it struggled its way to victory after about 20 minutes. that took way too long!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have no idea. DX Probably that wild Larvitar that swept my whole team of LV 15's I was training once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back