• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune or Entei?

Suicune or Entei?

• Suicune

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Entei

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Aust77

Grass Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    This one is hard to decide because I haven't caught all 3 dogs yet.

Last edited:

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Thanks for your vote!I guess i'll catch him first.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    1 down,2 to go!!I just caught Raikou!!:shocked: !!!So I should catch Suicune next??Got it!!

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Congratulations!Riakou is really fast so it was very likely it could have ran away.Thats why you probably should use a Fast Ball on a Riakou(which you probably did).You're lucky!On my Silver I freed the dogs but I never encountered one.Plus like I said on your other thread in Crystal you need to catch all 3 beasts to battle Ho-oh at the Tin Tower so if this is on your Crystal then you have 2 more to go before you can battle Ho-oh.
    EDIT:In Crystal after you've seen Suicune at Cianwood City, Route 42, and 35(you won't be able to catch him) when you get the Clear Bell you will be able to catch it at the Tin Tower but it won't run away.

Last edited:

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Thanks!But I didn't use a fast ball :\ .I used my 1 master ball on him.I'll just use my 30 ultra balls for Suicune.But what should I go for??I checked Suicune and Entei's info and Entei has better attack then Suicune,but Suicune has better defense??Looks like I haven't decided yet.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I prefer offense,but when i'm down to my last pokemon,defense is the best,so that's why I can't decide.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Suicune has the advantage over Entei since it's a water type, and I think it's cooler looking.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I agree with the apperance,so I might as well go with Suicune.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Can any of you guys give me some tips on how to get him?

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
  • Suicune looks so much cooler and has a great deffense, but Entei is a good sunny beamer.
    I would go for suicune though.

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
  • Mean look would help you catch him.
    Use your umby to do that, mean look it then baton pass to someone who can twave it, of course your umby will have to be at a high level in order to be faster than suicune.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Suicune is definitely better than Entei. Not only does it have a type advantage, but unlike entei, its not useless

Back