• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
  • Dawson said:
    No, I don't need 2 hours sleep, I get 2 hours sleep. I need more than that but I'm never able to get it.

Oh, It makes sense XD I get about the right sleep for me usually..

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Usually I never get the right sleep. This summer I have slept more than in any summer really. 12 hours usually, but now its only limited to 6. On school days I usually can't sleep at all or I get less. Has anyone ever had insomnia? o.o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm probably going to be gone for the rest of the day...Half-Blood Prince came in the mail and I intend to tear through it <_<;

Anyway, cya later, muggles!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Back from work AKA slavery, yess sirrs and ma'ams. I got like 0 sleep except for in Kayleigh's car around 4 am. We left the party at like 3:30. There were some cops but not alot, they we're doing anything anyway. My friend Jamie made 800 Dollars off some very illegal stuff and promised to take me shopping because she loves me and all lol. I need coffee @_@. Work sucked, I had gas duty from 10 to 1:30, so I only put in 3 and 1/2 hours which isn't alot. Tommorow no work thank god but yeah.
    How was everyone elses day?

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • At lest Im not the only one who goes out for to party at night. But not today Im not. Maybe I'll go for it tomorrow, I'm resting today.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Gas Duty PWNZ so much, all you do is stand in a box and operate a computer, and thats what you get paid for, you can be on the phone all you want and they want even say anything. I <3 stop and shop lol.

I'm Partying tonight and tommorow night, its an all weekend party! We're getting a hotel there, and probably getting sh*tfaced and a whole bunch of other of fun stuff. Goodie, it makes me giggle.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LOL somewhat, except when people don't know how to use self-service and try to put the gas twice or try not to pay ugh thats so annoying lol.

LOL hey thanks, maybe I should get some sleep, but posting is so much better.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • It's awesome how this thread get's filled up so freking fast.

I work at some car-dealership bussines, it's sort of cool cause I can stay after everyone is gone and ripp it off with my skateborad. I hope they never find out, hehehehe.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Day-cares are hard in general.. Hell watching my little brother and cousins were terrible. I had to watch them everyday, with no pay lol. It sucked when I had hair too because they always pulled on it. I'm so glad I got a haircut. But this time I'm growing my hair until I get my license, just because.

I have like 7 hours until Party Part II, during these hours, 6 will be spent posting on PC, 45 minutes sleeping, 10 showering, and 5 getting ready. Awesome schedule.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Wow! 6 people viewing this thread. Thatis the highest amount I seen in ages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back