• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know x.x;

And my internet connection is Dial up, so the XBox Live usefulness is lost on me ~.~;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    Hiya Jordan~!

I'm fine... just really tired. I had to wake up at 8 this morning to go to Six Flags. ><;

I'm supposed to go there for Kayleigh's birthday in about two weeks, I kinda love Six Flags <3 don't you? lol.

Ice demon said:
    Not much.Just living.Barely.Yea i dropped $1000 already in a day on clothes...Mommy said nothing.Just i can't get new clothes till i move out..Or die.

Well that's cool. I remember when I used to spend $1000+ on clothes, but really, now its just like for what? When I can get half the stuff cheaper by buying French instead of American. I mean, that doesn't count stores like American Eagle or Hollister or even Abercrombie, but of course, French Clothiers are 1-2 years ahead of American Fashion, and cheaper if you know where to shop.

Mizu-kun said:
    Ice demon. Hi.^^ I seen you around the forums but I never see you online.
    Welcome back Dizzy.

Thank you :), Much appreciated.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I'm supposed to go there for Kayleigh's birthday in about two weeks, I kinda love Six Flags <3 don't you? lol.
    XD Replying to what I said to you yesterday? Actually, I don't really like our Six Flags... I've been there so many times, and done all of the rides so many times, that it bores me now...

Kylie said:
    Computer eats up all my homework time.
    OMG, same here~! I'm such a procrastinator~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • *pops out of nowhere* Oh snap Dizzy is here?!
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

XD

Speaking of wasting time... summer is basically over and I did pretty much nothing XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back