• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunrise League

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
  • ok thats fine any other leaders up for a battle?

honestly i think that most gym leaders (no offense if you do this) use pokemon dstraight from the gts while i use iv bred correct natured ev'd pokemon and thats why i sweep there team so easily

ooo duil would you be up for a battle?

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • darn your an elite cant challenge you now. and i saw your battle with greene on yt btw so if you use the same team your in trouble.

so would you be up for a battle duil seeing as lucas is busy?

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • wait painter i think ive battle you before when you posted on the quick battle thread it was my first battle in two years and i got very easily beaten.

lets try this i challenge the fighting leader duil.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • i think that was the battle where i didnt know the order your party was in was the order it started and i didnt start with my lead aerodactyl

and i would like to challenge the fighting leader duil if that clarifies it better.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    sure i don't have anything to do anyway

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • so what do you say to a battle duil and i just checked on my pal pad you are still in there painter lol

k can you battle now duil?
    filler

Last edited:
    Back