• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    i can do good revamps, recolors and make good fakemon (decent i guess i mean dude u tell me lol) i can map a little (ill post in a sec)

Tauros Pre Evo:
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Shining Blaziken:
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Blastoise (D/P -> Green):
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Bulbasaur (D/P -> Green):
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

um yea thats pretty much wat i can do

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Name: IceCharizard
    Work: I work with A-Map, A-Mart, Amplifier and other programs like that
    Proof of work: I changed a Dunsparce into a Manaphy with the DP Manaphy cry.
    Email: miocic1$gmail.com (replace the $ with a @)

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • i can do good revamps, recolors and make good fakemon (decent i guess i mean dude u tell me lol) i can map a little (ill post in a sec)

Tauros Pre Evo:
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Shining Blaziken:
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Blastoise (D/P -> Green):
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Bulbasaur (D/P -> Green):
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

um yea thats pretty much wat i can do

you are accepted. _Pikachu_ now make a Dawn Sprite and indexed Dialga sprite

Name: IceCharizard
    Work: I work with A-Map, A-Mart, Amplifier and other programs like that
    Proof of work: I changed a Dunsparce into a Manaphy with the DP Manaphy cry.
    Email: miocic1$gmail.com (replace the $ with a @)

can you insert crys?
    if you can you are inespacially w/ A-Mart i really need you

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I forgot a little for the cries but I will remember as I wrote it somewhere...

btw If I'm in, can you send the newest ips? just PM me, you don't have to use email

コリンク

Pokémon HyperSpeed Creator
    Years
  • I have Advance Map 1.9 but I'm going to re-download it and try again; EnirevTux, I'll do what I can ok? ^^

-0-

Now, concering the hack; I'll say this = It's not bad, but not good either.

There are some major and minor things that need to be fixed as soon as possible; I'll start off with Stonerock Town

1.) Locked Tiles at the bottom of the beginning of the small pond by Oak's Lab
    2.) Edit Route 21!! It's showing at the very bottom of the screen; Very easy to spot;
    3.) Locked Tiles after the two bushes on the left

Now for Route 501

1.) Tiles do NOT match!! I noticed this immediatly; you need to get matching tiles! The sand-like ones' grasses are noticable on such a pale green.
    2.) Incompleted tiles; the sand-ones again. The second ledge the sand path isn't finished.
    3.) Unlocked Tiles; That stone-things outer edges need to be locked so the player can't walk through it!!
    4.) The tree behind the stone platform; this also needs to be locked!!
    5.) Incompleted sand tiles right before Lakedage City

Now, Lakedage City

1.) The first four bushes; the bottom-right is locked while the other three are not.
    2.) At the very end of the fence the ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE IS LOCKED!! If you're going to have them locked, place more trees there, not empty space!
    3.) Stone plateform above the Pokemon Center; absolutly horrible. Fix it to where it isn't cut off by Route 22! Also, fix the second 'floor' of the platform as well. Also fix the platform where it isn't cut off by the Border Block
    4.) How is the person supposed to get out of Lakedage City if the bushes are blocking the exit? Also, the small bits of free space before the bushes are locked.
    5.) Incompleted fence; once again, near the bushes.
    6.) Also, by the two stones; you need to fix something. The grass is showing the waters reflecion..
    7.) Incompleted dirt-tiles neat Gym.

Note - What's up with the female's pallett?
    Note 2 - During the Male's name, it seems the Lucas sprite get cut off for each left step..

That's about it for now.. >.>

Sorry if I was harsh... >.<

It's nice, don't get me wrong; I just though I'd point that out.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, I agree with kaizerx... Maybe you need to rename the routes etc...

Anyway, to
    コリンク, alright... And also, (to IWD) maybe you can change Lucas's OW sprites? They don't blend with the other sprites and Lucas seems to be taller than the rest of the people. He also becomes taller when he walks... So I guess you really need an OW spriter... Anyway, I won't be too active in the team since I have my own hack (though its still in its starting points and I haven't shown it in the Scrapbox)... But I'll try to help everyone in here the best that I can!

Legend12

A Legend
    Years
  • oh yo dude I signed up for mapping and spriting remember in PHO! plus wutup evryone! got a job for me?

Back