• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • Whats your biggest record in the home run contest and with who?

About 1300-1500, with just about everyone. I never put much effort into it, and just used it to get the trophies that require it (my total combined is over 45000, and I haven't even completed it with everyone. :D).

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I think the most I ever got was around 2,100 with fox, just spamming the hell out of his B-attack.

..someone fight me nao plz.

*LuckyStarIsLucky*

Ell Ess I Ess
    Years
  • 1200+ on everyone but around 1463 on Yoshi. I'm not to good at homerun contest :P. 41000 or so for everyone, excluding Toon Link and Wolf and Jigglypuff(havent unlocked yet)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • On the home run contest with yoshi. I got around, I think, 1583 ft. Can't fully remember. XD ...

But yeah, that's my best so far.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Welcome to the club Kai.

BTW I'm getting sick of waiting for Brawl so I got a freeloader and a copy of brawl on ebay.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • lol buizel, jus can't hold it any longer ey?

Lol, nice, my bro got it for my birthday and he forget to bring it up so i have to wait tom. to play it (he's in college).

Brothers forgetting, that's our purpose in life, lol.

So how about a new topic?! As the current one seems to have died down.... x:

How many people are listed on your wireless friends roster and how often do you play them?

I have 18 so far. XD and I havn't been playing them much recently but hopefully will be soon.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Well, I think inactiveness have gained a new meaning, is like the first post in two weeks? Yeah, pretty much that.

Anyway, I'm here to visit this club I only posted once, became a memeber and then completely forgot about.

How many people are listed on your wireless friends roster and how often do you play them?

For some weird changes in destiny I don't have Brawl right now (Karma is against me I think), still, I can play it like 2 times a week with some friends, anyway, I can't answer this... Next!

Back