• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I'm happy that Lil Mac is coming to Smash 4. He reminds me of a Captain Falcon type of character, should be interesting to see what he brings to the table. I hope Ike comes back or at least Roy. I mained Ike for a while in Super Smash Bros Brawl and really enjoy playing as Roy in Project M.

I really enjoyed Roy the most of the Fire Emblem characters; I'd like to see a return as well. It would be pretty amazing if we had a pegusus knight as well. Maybe Caeda/Florina. Admittedly it could be tough to pull off. Though Lucina or Tharja would be overall good options for a female character. Either way, I'd like to see some more FE characters in smash.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, there's a new item called the Bottled Fairy:

super_smash_bottle.jpg

Which is a lot better than the Heart Container, because it restores 100% of your health. Thoughts? :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well, there's a new item called the Bottled Fairy:

super_smash_bottle.jpg

Which is a lot better than the Heart Container, because it restores 100% of your health. Thoughts? :3

The heart container always restored 100% of your health/damage. Or do you mean that it recovers all damage you've taken, so if you had like 237 damage and used the bottled fairy, your damage would read 0%?

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I wish they would add eevee though there are two things that people keep asking for that kinda annoying.

1 Everey one keeps asking for more third parties however nintendo already confirmed that other than snake there would only be two third party characters which are taken by Sonic and Megaman so they are not going too add anymore

2"Mewtwo this mewtwo that Mewtwo mewtwo we want Mewtwo" no offense mewtwo fans but I am a bit irritated of people consistently asking for a retired character. I think a hack showed She was going too appear in ssbb but I think there was a reason it was taken down. Besides though it is the most powerful pokemon, it was not the best Ssb fighter. In fact Mewtwo , Pichu, and Kirby were competing for the lowest character slot in the official Ssbm tier list (Kirby ended up "winning" for now.) This is not a hate speech and I do not mean too offend anyone, but we should at least give Nintendo a break .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I wish they would add eevee though there are two things that people keep asking for that kinda annoying.

Problem is, like Meowth, having two normal types in the roster would be really redundant. Just ask Pichu.

2"Mewtwo this mewtwo that Mewtwo mewtwo we want Mewtwo" no offense mewtwo fans but I am a bit irritated of people consistently asking for a retired character. I think a hack showed She was going too appear in ssbb but I think there was a reason it was taken down. Besides though it is the most powerful pokemon, it was not the best Ssb fighter. In fact Mewtwo , Pichu, and Kirby were competing for the lowest character slot in the official Ssbm tier list (Kirby ended up "winning" for now.) This is not a hate speech and I do not mean too offend anyone, but we should at least give Nintendo a break .

Tier lists shouldn't determine whether a character should return or not. By this logic, Bowser, Zelda, Ness, Yoshi, and Mr. Game & Watch would've been long gone in Brawl. Mewtwo has recently gotten back into the spotlight thanks to his Mega Evolutions, and he's pretty much the most requested character to come back in Smash after his sudden removal in Brawl due to time constraint.

PMG

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I would genuinely be surprised if Mewtwo did not make it back in.
    And Chrom for that matter.

And with Little Mac in, there are several clearly important things that are totally necessary that they totally need to include.

- Doc Louis smash taunt
    - Pink sweats alt outfit
    - Making the crowd chant "Mac attack!"
    - The boxing ring being called Smash Circuit

Years
  • Anyone expecting and/or hoping for more alternate costumes. That either completely change design and/or fighting function? (not just palette adjustments)

For instance, marth in his butterfly mask, shadow link, shadow princess peach (ttyd), Luigi's alt, Mr. L, Mega Lucario, among others. I would enjoy being able to unlock new costumes/forms with new appearances and skillsets for each character (probably limited change in the latter's respect).

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2021
    I would genuinely be surprised if Mewtwo did not make it back in.
    And Chrom for that matter.

As would I; this is probably his biggest chance to make it back in.

Even so, if by some chance he doesn't get in... I can't really see the odds improving for him returning in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personally, I only play with items if I'd like to have fun and play casually. I'm more competitive when it comes to Smash Bros.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yeah, I've no problem with playing with items myself.

I vastly prefer no items though.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Problem is, like Meowth, having two normal types in the roster would be really redundant. Just ask Pichu.

Tier lists shouldn't determine whether a character should return or not. By this logic, Bowser, Zelda, Ness, Yoshi, and Mr. Game & Watch would've been long gone in Brawl. Mewtwo has recently gotten back into the spotlight thanks to his Mega Evolutions, and he's pretty much the most requested character to come back in Smash after his sudden removal in Brawl due to time constraint.
    They just could give them different moves.

And I did not say tier list determine a characters retirement. But since you said that it was just time that gotten her and pichu removed, then there is a possibillity they both may return. It is just the constant and repetitive begging for Mewtwo that annoys me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Now that Diddy Kong is confirmed to go solo once again, that means Dixie Kong and King K. Rool would have to compete for the third slot, but then again, there's also Cranky Kong to keep an eye out for.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Now that Diddy Kong is confirmed to go solo once again, that means Dixie Kong and King K. Rool would have to compete for the third slot, but then again, there's also Cranky Kong to keep an eye out for.

If it ends up like that, then I see Dixie coming out on top, and being revealed on the anniversary of Donkey Kong Country 2. If there can only be 3 DK characters, K. Rool could be an assist trophy, showing up in his DKC2 pirate outfit, complete with his blunderbuss.

Back