• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Jeez, the game hasn't even been out 2 full days and some of you already have most of the stuff....

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Jeez, the game hasn't even been out 2 full days and some of you already have most of the stuff....

It's actually pretty easy to get all the characters in a day or so; you can do 1 - stock battles against CPUs and just fall of the stage and keep doing it to get all the characters! Or just beat Classic mode over and over. :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I noticed that it's pretty easy to get them this time. I've already unlocked Ness, Falco, Dark Pit, Lucina, and Wario, and all I've done is a much of stock battles and cleared Classic once.

It's like, what are the requirements this time around? The only one I think I've figured out is Lucina. I think battling on Arena Ferox 5 times unlocks her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Yeah, I noticed that it's pretty easy to get them this time. I've already unlocked Ness, Falco, Dark Pit, Lucina, and Wario, and all I've done is a much of stock battles and cleared Classic once.

It's like, what are the requirements this time around? The only one I think I've figured out is Lucina. I think battling on Arena Ferox 5 times unlocks her.

I personally got Lucina after clearing Classic mode with Marth, easiest difficulty

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    After spending countless hours on Target Smash, I finally obtained 3 Mii outfits and unlocked the last unlockable stage, Flat Zone 2. Now to take out my frustration on Lv 9 CPUs. >:D

Years
  • I picked it up at Target this morning while doing grocery shopping. It's so much fun!

I just unlocked my first character like 5 minutes ago, Falco.

I am loving the roster. Greninja/Rosalina are my two favorites at the moment :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Just went on 1v1s in For Glory, all that training in Brawl did me good ^^

I can safely say Samus is MUCH better than in Brawl (Gotta love that Dark Samus skin too)

Am i allowed to post my friend code here so others could fight me?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Just went on 1v1s in For Glory, all that training in Brawl did me good ^^

I can safely say Samus is MUCH better than in Brawl (Gotta love that Dark Samus skin too)

Am i allowed to post my friend code here so others could fight me?
    I don't see why you wouldn't be able to post your friend codes to play Smash online in a Smash discussion. Mine is 4699-6539-0670.

Having a lot of fun so far. I've only unlocked two characters.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Wii Fit Trainer is pretty bad. Shame, I wanted to like her. :/

Greninja and Bowser Jr are my favorite. Greninja is too damn good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Faves so far: Pit, Pacman, Pikachu, Greninja, Palutena, Peach, Yoshi, Ness

Least faves: King Dedede, Olimar

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I'm in love with Duck Hunt's moves. So far, he fits my playstyle the most (besides Samus, of course). I've definitely found a new main. I also really like Greninja, Bowser, Bowser Jr, and Shulk.

And responding to some earlier posts, I can confirm that all characters except Wario can be unlocked just by beating Classic mode in different ways.

Jeez, the game hasn't even been out 2 full days and some of you already have most of the stuff....

lol, I only have a lot of stuff unlocked because me and some friends played almost all day yesterday, and also marathoned through all the previous Smash games. xD

And there's still a ton of stuff to find. Trophies, Powers, Equipment, Custom Moves, etc. I probably won't be done unlocking everything even after Smash Wii U's launch. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I'm pretty good/decent at a wide range of characters. Probably mainly Samus.

My friend code's 4914-4753-2825

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    And responding to some earlier posts, I can confirm that all characters except Wario can be unlocked just by beating Classic mode in different ways.
    You can unlock Wario in Classic, my friend did. No one knows the criteria for it though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You can unlock Wario in Classic, my friend did. No one knows the criteria for it though.
    I'm starting to think that there's more than one way to unlock characters. Either that, or there's no real criteria and they just come along after playing enough.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm starting to think that there's more than one way to unlock characters. Either that, or there's no real criteria and they just come along after playing enough.
    I've seen characters get unlocked in Smash Run too. I'm thinking every mode has a way to unlock characters or something lmao.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wario you can actually unlock him by finishing 100-Man Melee. Y'know, just in case you're looking for him!

Back