• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
  • Hmmm,
    I thought I joined this, but I guess not.

May I join?

Welcome to the FC, if your not on the list,its normal xD

and this has been really getting on my nerves:

What I do know is that SHADOW should be in it.

For crying out loud,"SHADOW" already is in the damn game as an assist trophy, you will never be able to use him unless u hack the game yourself and seeing how upsest you are with shadow,you'll just break your game, we get the point that you like shadow and want him to be in the game but when you've said it loads of times people are starting to get pissed! so stop with the shadow crap already,we got your point on the first 10 times. Besides he won't ever be playable in any games!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Ohh
    ive been playing SSB since the N64
    may i join this wonderus FC?

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    The worst assist trophy: The helicopter assist trophy, most of the time it just HELPS my opponent
    The best assist trophy(imo): Ike

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • What Characters should leave Brawl for the next SSB game?

Snake. He's way too broken.

New Topic please: Best Melee Stage?

Yoshi's Story. The music is beast.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • What Characters should leave Brawl for the next SSB game?

Toon Link (actual, original Link is awesome, though). We do not need any more clones. They just eliminate the possibilty for a innovative character with an innovative moveset to enter the Smash universe. Also, switch some of Ganondorf's moveset with techniques that he actually uses in Legend of Zelda.
    I wish Mewtwo returned in place of Toon Link, though :D (he is not a clone of Lucario aside from standard B [which is still slightly different], and if it is a problem, one of their movesets can easily be altered due to the wide array of Pokemon moves)

Best Melee Stage?

Fountain of Dreams, Rainbow Castle, Icicle Mountain, and Mute City.
    • FoD is one of the most beautiful SSB stages ever! :)
    • The general gist of Rainbow Castle is fun, giving that nostalgic side-scrolling feel. :)
    • People get screwed over a lot in Icicle Mountain because they can consistently jump and fight at the same time :D (while it's probably a poor choice for competitive Smash, it does make you think on your feet and act quickly, because you have to attack, guard against/avoid attacks, and jump adequately to avoid accidental KOs) :cool:
    • Lastly, the name 'Mute City' sounds awesome, the music is cool, and it is a very satisfying feeling when you knock away an opponent from the stage and they can't recover :rambo: (since the main platform is "un-grabable" and sometimes it's the only piece of stage left, so the opponent can edgeguard better)

Years
  • Best Melee Stage:
    imo DK's stage Jungle drapes or something like that i just love the music.

'DK, Donkey Kong (di di did) DK, Donkey Kong is here(Monkey Noise)'

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    What character should leave brawl?
    As much as I LOVE Snake
    what a sexy hunk of man
    I think he should leave,
    grenades and rocket launchers
    feel weird to use in a game where being hit
    by a legendary blade doesnt leave a mark

Best Melee Stage?
    Final Destination by far
    I love its simplicity

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • My fav stage was always FD and battlefield,its simply the best in every SSB(except in the first one with the metal stage when u fight metal mario xD).

And I don't think any characters should be ditched in the next brawl simply because we all want things but the point we're all missing is Nintendo made brawl so they would have all the characters(in its own way), and sonic characters would be great but nintendo has to put other characters than sonic i mean cmon its a nintendo game first and yes sega is owned by nintendo but my point still applies and second we all want characters but we still all need to remember that nintendo created the game,not us.Also even if some characters are a bit cheap like wolf or snake or the suck badly like wario I'm sure nintendo will do something about it.

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Diddy kong is a clone of yoshi
    and toon link is definately NOT superior
    Link > Toon Link

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Diddy Kong is so far from Yoshi.

They do not have the same:
    Jumps
    Up - B
    Down - B
    Side - B
    Regular - B
    Up Aerial
    Down Aerial
    Forward Aerial
    Backward Aerial
    Neutral Aerial
    Grab
    Shield

Anything else?

And you're only choosing Link because of favoritism, you fail to see that he's near the bottom of the tierlist.

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Diddy was made from yoshi, i know that
    he may not have the same moves
    but if you pay close attention to their movement and final smashes,
    they are very similar.
    I dont want to fight about this :<

And i do like toon link for his speed
    but link is definately more powerful
    and just the right amount of fast to use greatly timed attacks.
    In addition, Tiers mean nothing.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I have two main things to say regarding the last couple of posts.

1. Regradless of how the character was made, the similarities of Yoshi and Diddy end at Final Smashes. Nothing else is even remotely similar enough to him a clone of Yoshi. A lot of FSes are similar except w/ a different look and proportion.

2. Tier-wise, they do have some truth, clearly notes Toon Link as better than Link rank wise. Not to mention speed and maneuverability usual triumphs power due to all the possibilities, like combos. All in all, Link and Toon/Young Link is one of the major exceptions for clones. They just function much differently. Toon Link could have some more unquie moves though from Wind Waker and such, but I doubt he needs to be dropped in a SSB4.

----------------
    Listening to: Murs - Lookin' Fly (featuring Will.i.am)
    via FoxyTunes

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I have two main things to say regarding the last couple of posts.

1. Regradless of how the character was made, the similarities of Yoshi and Diddy end at Final Smashes. Nothing else is even remotely similar enough to him a clone of Yoshi. A lot of FSes are similar except w/ a different look and proportion.

2. Tier-wise, they do have some truth, clearly notes Toon Link as better than Link rank wise. Not to mention speed and maneuverability usual triumphs power due to all the possibilities, like combos. All in all, Link and Toon/Young Link is one of the major exceptions for clones. They just function much differently. Toon Link could have some more unquie moves though from Wind Waker and such, but I doubt he needs to be dropped in a SSB4.

----------------
    Listening to: Murs - Lookin' Fly (featuring Will.i.am)
    via FoxyTunes

Well said brawl buddy,I couldn't have said it better myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back