• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Snake'll proboably use the carboard box thing like Peach used Toad; he can hide in it and it takes all the damage (probably will be exposed by the Fire Flower though XD)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    GameGuy said:
    Snake'll proboably use the carboard box thing like Peach used Toad; he can hide in it and it takes all the damage (probably will be exposed by the Fire Flower though XD)
    You don't know how funny that is. I can just picture it now...
    Snake going around in his cardboard box
    Bowser comes in and sees the box and sets it on fire with his Fire Breath
    Snake is suck and he can't get out, so he burns alive
    Good stuff. XD

And yea, Kratos and Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia (it was on the PS2 in Japan, but I think it might have a change in SSBB if they're getting other third party characters).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Fire Emblem had never come to America when two characters were kept in the English version; it stands to reason that Tales of Symphonia characters should be kept in the Japanese version by somewhat the same principle if Lloyd, Kratos, or others are being considered.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Fire Emblem had never come to America when two characters were kept in the English version; it stands to reason that Tales of Symphonia characters should be kept in the Japanese version by somewhat the same principle if Lloyd, Kratos, or others are being considered.

Why have different characters in different countries? It would be useless, especially considering the fact that the game will support the WiFi Connection, therefore you will be able to play with anyone around the world.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Zone said:
    Why have different characters in different countries? It would be useless, especially considering the fact that the game will support the WiFi Connection, therefore you will be able to play with anyone around the world.
    What Kaga is saying is we had Roy and Marth from Fire Emblem. At the time the US (well anywhere outside of Japan) never had a Fire Emblem game. So he's saying that they should repay the favor and put in some characters from ToS.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    True, True.

W00t! Meta's in it! I can slice people to tine little sushi cubes! Weee!

And Kaga... *Steps away*
    I bet one of the items is a dog toy, and you throw it at the opponent, and the dog runs after it, and mauls the opponent, and the walks off.
    Lets just hope, dear god, that you can't harm the dogs/kick them off screen like you could with certian pokemon in SSBM... D,:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Who on earth would want to see the poor nintedogs get kicked by Bowser or Snake? xD

I've been thinking about what stage will Nintendo put for Snake? Will it be the forest and have crocodiles attack the players or a town that the fighters are fighting while a war is going on? I liked the Kraid stage they made for Samus in SSMB, so I'm hoping they make an even better stage now.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow...can't wait for the game...I don't like the idea of putting serious characters against fantacy(like snake vs. meta night,etc)...don't get me wrong,it WILL be fun,but I can't wait to at least when I'm bored,watch computers play (snake vs. link,FOX!!!!!....,roy,marth,...lika I said,all the serious looking characters!)and then see mario&wario vs. kirby and M.N. .....and then,.....use my skillZ AND DOMINATE ONLINE!!!!!MWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!.....sorry....^_^

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    What Kaga is saying is we had Roy and Marth from Fire Emblem. At the time the US (well anywhere outside of Japan) never had a Fire Emblem game. So he's saying that they should repay the favor and put in some characters from ToS.

Oh, I misinterpreted your post.

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Dude, i heard about this game and I emediatlly knew it would be the best game. I haven't played it, but i know itll be AWSOME! I have Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros. Melee and i love them both! Ive seen a trailer for it and the comparison of craffics have gone up by 1000 scince the 1st one. I KNOW IM GUNNA LOVE IT!!!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    JakeDaRappa said:
    Dude, i heard about this game and I emediatlly knew it would be the best game. I haven't played it, but i know itll be AWSOME! I have Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros. Melee and i love them both! Ive seen a trailer for it and the comparison of craffics have gone up by 1000 scince the 1st one. I KNOW IM GUNNA LOVE IT!!!
    I AGREE WITH YA ALL the WAY!!!!*high fives* but one thing....they didn't take anyone out...did they?....they neve mentioned anything about other characters...

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    JakeDaRappa said:

1000? I'd have to respond to that by saying hell no.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Renji said:
    but seriously..big woop..they have Snake in it, sure it's cool..but people are over reacting to it..and it's only happened because of the Nintendo MGS game that came out. And that kinda ruins the whole Nintendo only character thing that it had going on in the last 2 games..
    The Metal Gear series came out on the NES way before it was on Playstation consoles. So just because Solid Snake isn't an exclusive Nintendo character, Nintendo is Snake's roots.

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    yay new smash bros ^__^!!! nice to see they've included some great characters like meta knight etc. and zero suit samus was a suprise, Hope theres a bowser's castle level and they keep all the old characters

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back