• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    djvolcom said:
    i read that Link can transform using the Maks from Majora's Mask (Deku, Goron, and Zora) that be friggin sweet

Exactly where did you read this?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    djvolcom said:
    i dont remember, it was awhile back, but i think on a SSB fan site, or IGN, heh i'll post the link if it comes up

If it was a while ago, it was fake, since all official information we know about was revealed a few days ago.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Red-Kun said:
    I can't find a way of seeing SSB for the DS, meh.

I mean, how it would be? It might be kind of a problem due to the lackness of some buttons.

True, the screen is also a disadvantage when the player or the opponent is using an item, imagine playing in the DS SSBB while a nintendog is in the little screen xD

About the items, is there any news that SSBB will have the 5th generation pokemon? I'd be cool to see Rukairo coming out of the pokeball and showing an impressive attack.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Rock Lee said:
    True, the screen is also a disadvantage when the player or the opponent is using an item, imagine playing in the DS SSBB while a nintendog is in the little screen xD

About the items, is there any news that SSBB will have the 5th generation pokemon? I'd be cool to see Rukairo coming out of the pokeball and showing an impressive attack.

You mean 4th generation. And it may, SSBB is being released in 2007 and in Japan, Diamond and Pearl are being released later this year.

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • Some screenshots and info about Meta Knight and Pit are available at the moment in www.smashbros.com. Nothing important, aside from two apparently in-game shots from both characters. The game's graphics apparently use the same engine as SSBM, but the models are improved. A lot.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • My hopes are that they either bring back the Trophies System, or something equally innovative. I loved playing it over and over to collect more and more trophies. Very addictive.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Zone said:
    1000? I'd have to respond to that by saying hell no.

He probably meant to say 100 and he also was probebly exadurating!

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • Nintendo confirmed in www.smashbros.com that standard Samus WILL be a character in Brawl, so don't worry. It has also been confirmed that the flatulence you see at the trailer is an attack named the Wario Waft. As time passes, Wario gets more and more gas. No new characters confirmed at the moment. Next week, Nintendo will talk about Snake.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Red-Kun said:
    Still, i don't understand if it will be like Dr. Mario/Mario or like Zelda/Sheik thing...

Meh, i like Wario's classic look more than Wario Ware's >>;

It'll be like the Dr. Mario/Mario thing. They're both independant characters, though unlike Mario and Dr. Mario, Zero Suit Samus won't be a clone of normal Samus.

falling up+
    Years
  • Nintendo of Japan is also letting the fans over there fill out a survey to fill out the roster. Basically they have opened their mailbox for suggestions. Sadly its only availible to Japan, but my vote would be Sonic, especially since Nintendo and SEGA are bffs now with Virtual Console and all.

Now that my friends would be a fight O_o;

As for graphics I think someone mentioned it being a 1000 times better exagerating with sheer joy anticipating this game. To set it straight the Wii puts out roughly twice the power the Gamecube had. While thats VERY impressive its nothing to what PS3 or Xbox 360 can make. But who cares because Wii will change everything :p and they have Pit from Kid Icarus and thats good enough for me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • This is my first time hearing about this. But when I went through the pictures they had no Bowser pictures.
    Is Bowser going to be in the game? because he is my favorite character

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Red-Kun said:
    Still, i don't understand if it will be like Dr. Mario/Mario or like Zelda/Sheik thing...

Meh, i like Wario's classic look more than Wario Ware's >>;

What I said before was wrong. The relation between Samus and Zero Suit Samus is different than Dr. Mario/Mario's and Zelda/Sheik's, though is closer to the latter. According to the official website, Samus becomes Zero Suit Samus via a special way which has not yet been revealed.

Judging by the trailer, it could be by using her Super Smash attack.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    This is my first time hearing about this. But when I went through the pictures they had no Bowser pictures.
    Is Bowser going to be in the game? because he is my favorite character

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    They haven't announced all of the characters yet. At the moment we only know less than there was in the original game. O_O

It's safe to assume that it will include everyone who was in Melee since Melee included everyone from the original.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Characters with a good chance of getting in the game are:
    Megaman
    Captain Olimar
    Sora

Olimar was taken into interest by Miyamoto at E3, and the other two are comming high in polls and votes.

Oh, and let me point this out for everyone saying "Leik duude, SSBB on Wi-fi wud be suweeeet!11!": You DO know that the Wii is playable online worldwide, right? You know, so you can play against people across the globe? Or is everyone still excited over "ZOMG SOLID SANKE" and forgot? -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back