• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    *i don't know if this is the right place, but i'm in a rush*

ok so me and my friend wanna battle but we want to have 2 more players, NO EXTREME PROS or anything, we just play for fun, dont care about items being used
    my fc=2406 6305 1325

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    uhh what? i'm looking for people to play online with

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
    Lucario will be replaced with Zoroark, just like how Lucario replaced Mewtwo. And Megaman is iffy. When I think about him in SSB, I think of Samas due the laz0r firing arms.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Thats the only thing MegaMan and Samus have in common though. It would be like saying Link and Marth are similar because of swords.

I want some of the characters left incomplete, like Dixie, along with Krystal (StarFox), MegaMan, a female Pokemon trainer with different starters, K. Rool, Isaac (Golden Sun), and a female FE heroine (Lyn, Eirika, or Micaiah), specificaly Lyn, for a sword of a different type, or Micaiah, for a mage other then Zelda.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    I... want Elite Beat Agents in there. IMMA SHOOT MY MUSIIIIC 8DDD

also, Phoenix Wright. attack your enemies with words 8D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Unfortunately, due to lack of attacks, Phoenix Wright could only work as an assist trophy. Maybe changing the background, going into it, shouting Objection! and stuff (which obscure the screen) and producing wind from the side that he's on. Sounds fun! :D

I want some Enix Characters. Kingdom Hearts + FF are obvious (not that I want them, they'll just be there for sure if Square gets a hand sticking their characters in). TWEWY characters would be cool. I so want to play as Sho Minamimoto (AKA. Pi-face). New Sonic Taunt. SOOO ZETTA SLOOOOW! SOOO ZETTA SLOOOOW! SOH CAH TOA! SOH CAH TOA! 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510!

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    TWEWY characters would be cool. I so want to play as Sho Minamimoto (AKA. Pi-face). New Sonic Taunt. SOOO ZETTA SLOOOOW! SOOO ZETTA SLOOOOW! SOH CAH TOA! SOH CAH TOA! 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510!

Oh god, now I can't get SO ZETTA SLOW out of my head. And you made me wanna pick up my game and play it again :3

Maybe a normal-sized version of Ridley from Metroid. When he dies, you see the Space Pirates hastily reconstructing armor around him and giving him another name (like Meta Ridley, Omega Ridley, Why-won't-you-die-already Ridley, etc.), though his actual stats and everything won't change. I can bet many Metroid fans would get a kick out of that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    We have Ness and Lucas...can we get Paula or Kumatora? SSB needs moar gurls ok. I would have no objections to playing as Smeargle either.

Also, I should be a character. Yeah. Play as me. That would be awesome.

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
    It's funny, Ness and Lucas don't get PK fire, PK Thunder, PSI magnet, PK Starstorm and Lucas doesn't get PK Freeze in game in case somebody didn't know. Paula and Kumatora shouldv't been in brawl instead, it's just that Ness and Lucas are the main characters :L

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    I really have no wants for new characters, maybe it's just cause I love meele so much and don't play brawl at all. But I feel like characters in meele was the right amount, and good choices, just slightly unbalanced. =/

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh yes Melee was highly unbalanced xD but it was more fast paced to tell the truth.

I wouldn't mind Kumatora either, Dixy Kong, and Crystal as more females are needed and not the ones that are damsels in distress. I mean females that can kick some serious ass, oh yeah Lyn as well. As for other males I would love to see Issac from Golden sun and Dr. Mario back on the scene with an original moveset. As for animal like creatures give me my Blaziken *o*.

I don't want anymore third party characters. Two is great enough. Snake is already a VERY good character and Sonic is a very speedy and unpredictable character and both were good additions. But Smash is suppose to be just Nintendo though. Its kinda hard say this as I'm a Sonic Mainer :/ but its the truth though.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Oh yes Melee was highly unbalanced xD but it was more fast paced to tell the truth.

I wouldn't mind Kumatora either, Dixy Kong, and Crystal as more females are needed and not the ones that are damsels in distress. I mean females that can kick some serious ass, oh yeah Lyn as well. As for other males I would love to see Issac from Golden sun and Dr. Mario back on the scene with an original moveset. As for animal like creatures give me my Blaziken *o*.

I don't want anymore third party characters. Two is great enough. Snake is already a VERY good character and Sonic is a very speedy and unpredictable character and both were good additions. But Smash is suppose to be just Nintendo though. Its kinda hard say this as I'm a Sonic Mainer :/ but its the truth though.

I always hoped the next smash game would be universal and have a load of characters from many video games (of course that fit) like rayman megaman,

btw what the hell is this thread? it looks like my post is the OP, i don't remember making this thread "smash bros disscussion", i was looking for ppl to play online, and people are talking about random stuff....

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    it was moved, edited or something by a upper power, generally meaning that this thread should be used for purposes of such in general discussion of the SSB series.

lol sorry. i think melee was the best, i nvr played the first one much but then my friend let me borrow and yea end of story. so im playing right now n i face giant dk. my team died cept me n he kocked me off sceen so i jumped bak, iwas mario. guess what i piked up a bomb b4 he hit so when i landed boom he blew off xD

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    it was moved, edited or something by a upper power, generally meaning that this thread should be used for purposes of such in general discussion of the SSB series.

lol sorry. i think melee was the best, i nvr played the first one much but then my friend let me borrow and yea end of story. so im playing right now n i face giant dk. my team died cept me n he kocked me off sceen so i jumped bak, iwas mario. guess what i piked up a bomb b4 he hit so when i landed boom he blew off xD

oh..but you're saying my thread was turned into the smash bros discussion thread?

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    Yes. I started a thread called "Next new Super Smash Bros. characters" and it got moved here.

One word. PAPER MARIO! Wait... Something isn't right... I must've spelled paper wrong.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Only person I can think of at the moment is Mega Man Classic. His Final Smash would be a fully charged Mega Buster in his Super Mode (Rush Mode), while his movepool could consist of various different attacks he's taken from Robot Masters, and of course, the iconic Mega Buster. Chargeable of course. Heck, his taunt could be the teleporting thing he does in every Mega Man game when entering a stage! He'd have his own battle stage too, of course. Probably something like "Wily's Castle", which would have several different Robot Masters in the background, who would affect the battle in different ways through interference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back