• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    The next SSB needs K. Rool. End of story.

We have the villians from Mario, Zelda, and Kirby. Give us Ridley and K. Rool plz&thx

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Well, since Smash takes the latest character designs from the latest games (sometimes even newly recycled games), do you think Link will be based on Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time 3D? Or will they be both in it as separate characters? We know for sure that Twilight Princess is definitely out of the question.

(I was talking about the next game, by the way. XD)

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
    Some characters came staright out of 2d games and were made int SSBB graphic (Mainly the pokemon)

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years

Mr. L

Luigi when brainwashed into becoming his evil alter ego, I'd love to see this guy as a character, however if hes ever included I'd be more than happy with him as an assist trophy or alternate costume/final smash for Luigi.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I gotta say Brawl+ has to be my favorite thing on the Wii so far.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    If there ever will be a SSB4, then I'd like new characters to not be clones of another character if possible. One Link is enough.

Apparently the differences clones have are really important when it comes to pro smashers.

So...

Yeah, no more clones. Have them as alternate costumes. I'm sure Nintendo will have the graphical power by then. /BLOOD FALCON PL0X

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    If there ever will be a SSB4, then I'd like new characters to not be clones of another character if possible. One Link is enough.
    But toon link and twilight link are pretty differant, it would be hard to clone with so many differant stats and such. plus i dont see why having two is such a bad thing. And they've taken most of the silly clone characters out from melee, like pichu and dr mario.

After looking at ssf4 3d, i really hope they make a ssb on the 3ds, though really unlikely. it would be great to be able to trade trophies and such. XD

EDIT:
    oh! just thought of an awesome character! chibi robo! That would be so cool. XD

his normal attacks would be hitting with plug, b is water pump, side b would be bike, up b would either be plug lasso or the little flying cube robot, and down b would be vacuum cleaner or something.
    havent checked if somebody has said this already...

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    After looking at ssf4 3d, i really hope they make a ssb on the 3ds, though really unlikely. it would be great to be able to trade trophies and such. XD

Well SSB has came out on every console that has both paper mario, and mario kart. the 3DS has both. so = SSB 3DS

But i went searching and i heard it took allot of work to get the creator of ssb to even make brawl, melee was supposed to be the last (it was the best to :P.)
    So a SSB 4 is highly unlikey v.v

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Apparently the differences clones have are really important when it comes to pro smashers.

So...

Yeah, no more clones. Have them as alternate costumes. I'm sure Nintendo will have the graphical power by then. /BLOOD FALCON PL0X

I agree one hundred percent, with the differences to pro smashers. I consider myself semi pro, and I can guarantee you that there are major differences between this so called 'clones' C. Falcon and G-dorf, totally different play styles, ones fast as hell, the other slow as can be. Fox/Falco, again different play styles, differences in knockback (Falco's down-air spikes, while Fox's doesn't). I could go on and on how each character has different nuances.

All of the above is in regards to Melee. Brawl is **** when it comes to competitiveness imo.

razzbat

dancer
    Years

Well SSB has came out on every console that has both paper mario, and mario kart. the 3DS has both. so = SSB 3DS

But i went searching and i heard it took allot of work to get the creator of ssb to even make brawl, melee was supposed to be the last (it was the best to :P.)
    So a SSB 4 is highly unlikey v.v
    yeh it's looking like it. but maybe masahiro sakurai could be like hayao miyazaki. (monoke shall be the last movie i make, oh nah spirited away, oh nah howl's moving castle, oh nah ponyo)
    plus there is also the possibility that somebody else can take on the project, which could mean they take it in a new direction, such as putting it on a handheld.
    if they are going to make it though, it wont come out for aages, i would say earliest being late 2012.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    yeh it's looking like it. but maybe masahiro sakurai could be like hayao miyazaki. (monoke shall be the last movie i make, oh nah spirited away, oh nah howl's moving castle, oh nah ponyo)
    plus there is also the possibility that somebody else can take on the project, which could mean they take it in a new direction, such as putting it on a handheld.
    if they are going to make it though, it wont come out for aages, i would say earliest being late 2012.

I just thought everyone was like that.

HIDEO KOJIMA ANYONE?

So yeah, SMASH 3D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back