• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • I'm wary of online shopping because I'm never sure if whatever I'm getting would actually fit me. It's why I'm so huge on shopping in-person because I can, at the very least, try on clothes before deciding whether or not they're for me.

Online shopping doesn't have that luxury, and even if they have a return policy, shipping it back is really annoying.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just try to avoid Asian marketplaces online - especially on Amazon - because their sizes run from small to super small.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can attest to that. I ordered a cool jacket that was 3x, because that's normally my size but it was TINY holy shit

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I've heard friends of mine saying that one has to be careful when ordering from the US because it seems their sizes are larger than the European counterparts kek

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I can't remember the last time I bought shoes. 2014? 2015? These red Chuck Taylors have been good to me.

Years
  • I buy shoes approximately two times a year, which is a habit I really need to kick up because sometimes my shoes become worn quicker than anticipated.

... I'm thinking maybe bumping it up to around four times a year or so. Four pairs of shoes would do me just fine in the majority of situations and should last me more than a year anyway if they're of decent quality.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • If I get a pair of shoes a year I'm lucky lol

I don't really treat my shoes badly enough for them to get all worn and battered

Years
  • What I need to do clothes-wise is buy more formal stuff for job interviews. :s My dress shoes that I usually wear are being close to worn after wearing them frequently for over 2-3 years... need like two more pairs or so.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • my sister always makes fun of me for my poor fashion sense

just cause i dont keep up with current men's fashion doesnt mean that i wear inappropriate clothing

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I should probably pick up some more casual shoes to wear to and from work. I work at the one mall in the city so I can get some discounts that regular people don't get, which is super cool. Either that or my student discount or my college discount all could get me cheaper pricing so I can definitely save money despite being in the mall where everything is more expensive. There's a few chain stores there that are discount though - Marshalls opened up here a few months back so that's always nice.

TY

I just have one pair of shoes and the worst sense of clothing ever according to my entire family :>

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't worry, you're just massively ahead of the game, an unappreciated trend setter.

Back