• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Yeah, it doesn't look like UBW... but anyway,that's neat. XD

Nothing's hotter than a chick trying to kill you with an innocent smile. :P

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I'm currently downloading episode two, and guessing it's an awesome seires based on two things:
    ~There's already three pages about it.
    ~The first episode was amazing!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • buster_wolf said:
    Digi, you know box-cutter chicks are the best. =D Anyway, neat episode, I like how Mikuru matured.... uh, mentally when she encountered Kyon. Also... she's a pretty tall too... wow. I think Yuki looks the best without her glasses. =D

Nah, I prefer Yuki with glasses, I'd say she looks better that way... XD

It's too bad she's not going to wear them anymore... ah well...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really enjoy this anime. ^^ So far I watched up to episode 3. It is soo funny! I liked episode 00(if it was going in order...I guess it was episode 11 I believe...correct me if I am wrong...I saw the order in ANN). I loved that video they made...omg..I was "rotfl" all through out. Haruhi and Kyon are very cool. And the other characters also. Well this anime...I am going to watch all the way through.

I really love the ending theme song-Bouken desho desho? Omg...it is totally awesome! Especially when they are dancing. XDDD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • At first glance, I though ep 11 was going to be another one of those "crazy" episodes (you know what I mean, like the cave cricket episode).

But it was surprisingly normal O_O;
    Still now we know Yuki = sup3r h4x0r (I fail at leet)

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    You have to love Yuki for that. I>l-l33r 73l-l l-l4x0r.

On a side note, Haruhi apparently can read minds. O_o

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    of course, she's running the Divination thing after all XD

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Wow, Haruhi has talent in singing. =P (I mean, storyline wise. I guess she's uber at everything... except in simulation games. I guess everyone has their achilles heels.) XD

Man, I want those songs now. ; (

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think she will become my favorite character in the anime. I am going to watch episode 4 now. I will be caught up in no time. I hope to see her sing later on. ^^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    FINALLY! The final part to the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu book 1. *looks foward to see Haruhi attempt to do a ponytail with that short hair* XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! I haven't gotten to that part yet. I still need to dl episode 6. At first I was kinda of lost of what Haruhi really was, but in episode 5 explained a lot. Cleared it up for me. Now I know what is going on. XD I want to see her hair into a ponytail too.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eh...though not sure...i forget if they already showed the unofficial Episode 6 yet XD if not, they're finishing it off with it XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah snice it is going out of order. XD This is the first time I seen a anime that have episodes going out of place. It is confusing at first, but then it make sense at the end. Well I can't til I watch the next episode. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Hm. I downloaded the first episode, but I haven't watched it yet. Is it worth downloading the 2nd episode?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Of course it is! It really that good! Well the storyline isn't in order, but it is sooo good. Give it a try! Well I got episode 6 downloaded.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Nao~ said:
    Hm. I downloaded the first episode, but I haven't watched it yet. Is it worth downloading the 2nd episode?
    DON'T be scared by the first episode. It's silly, but hey, what do you expect from a bad indie film?

Our media studies class actually analyzed the first Haruhi episode, to see what mistakes Haruhi did 8D

And buster_wolf, if you don't have the songs yet I can send them over MSN if you want!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    yup, looks they're gonna end the series with the kiss XD and the pathetic attempt at a Haruhi ponytail with that hair XD

Years
  • I just watched Episode 13 and... please tell me that there's going to be more than 14 episodes (better yet, another season)... because if not, I'll be so sad... ._.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    This is rather old news, but lookie at what's on the official SOS団 website XD
    Click it, You know you want to

...eh...you probably don't know this, but KyoAni hasn't done anything longer than one season...the longest they're doing is 26 with Kanon 2006

either way you shoulda made the name longer for that one D<
    Shoulda called it
    Sekai wo Ooimori agerutame no Suzumiya haruhi no dan (AKA SOS団)

Back