• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Guess I'll head to the second fort, then? Yes? No? Maybe?[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey guys, yes I am alive I am just here to say sorry for not being around. I had to deal with a lot of RL Bull$*** that I did not want to be involved with and sorry i guess, Imma try to find where Mikkelson should be then post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    hmm, no one posted in a while...you guys must be busy. I will post on Wednesday night.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I think everyone is waiting on Lu...

Cerberus hasn't moved out the main force (which is all the Pokemon but Noc and Fortworth's character) and ALL the Human PCs have posted (and Fortworth) at the Fort so really I think its him hanging everything up.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • That, or everyone is playing the awesomness that is Battlefield 3 :D

Meh Battlefield 2 is better IMHO... Well at least on the PC. Might also have to do that my PC can't handle Battlefield 3 all too well, but overall Battle Field 2 was just funner.

On Topic:

I hope Lu posts soon... Kind of want to continue this fight, and remember this is a small outpost with less troops than normal. Originally I envisioned it a bit further (aka binoculars are not going to be enough to see almost anything), but since everyone seems to want it closer O well. (Wanted it further so we couldn't just zerg rush the Pokemon and then return to the main base in 10 seconds. So this fight can be a little better than the last one).

Already all the Human PCs are at the Fort and its seems like overkill o well distraction force is definitely getting our attention...

Arsenic

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Hey, looks like my post made others post... Or they posted for other reasons.

@sray where else were the humans go?[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. Though I doubt anyone really cares

@ODST Battlefield 3 FTW, try running around while holding your knife out. I went like 20-5 doing that. Its super fun. xD

I've also been playing Minecraft. :D

Arsenic

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]@Jumbo Screw the knife, I go round with my DAO-12 loaded with flechette darts and get headshots long-range[/SIZE]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Okay, my peeps.... sorry to break it to you guys, but Lu's kinda... dead. (in internet terms, not irl) So.. we don't have a GM for now.

GOD EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE QUITTING THESE DAYS. This sucks, big time, I know guys. It's all up to SV now to decide what to do with War 2... I guess we'll need to make a new OOC to edit the first post and all. And a new GM as well, probably. :(

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Okay, my peeps.... sorry to break it to you guys, but Lu's kinda... dead. (in internet terms, not irl) So.. we don't have a GM for now.

GOD EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE QUITTING THESE DAYS. This sucks, big time, I know guys. It's all up to SV now to decide what to do with War 2... I guess we'll need to make a new OOC to edit the first post and all. And a new GM as well, probably. :(

Last time i talked to SV he said he would run it if needed he worked with Lu on the. story so he knows the plot so stop freaking out. Posting on my cellphone sucks by the way but didnt want everyone freaking out too much before SV can post.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Last time i talked to SV he said he would run it if needed he worked with Lu on the. story so he knows the plot so stop freaking out. Posting on my cellphone sucks by the way but didnt want everyone freaking out too much before SV can post.

I'm not freaking out. :P Just telling everybody, and well, now we need a new PE Leader. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I don't want to decide ANYTHING for sure until I know he's gone for good. At this point, I do know the storyline and how it's supposed to go, so I can be the temporary GM in charge, for now. If Lu is really gone for good, I'll take over permanently and make a different OOC. For now, we continue according to plan. At least for now we can try getting things moving. SRay, have your forces retreat to the second fort, that's where the major battle will be held.

ALL Pokemon going for mauville, you can move out already, I'll make the three Chiefs in charge of that attack.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]This RP can be summed up in one word

Disaster

When the one who made the RP (possibly) quits...

I vote hold up, wait for backup (postpone till better times)[/SIZE]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]This RP can be summed up in one word

Disaster

When the one who made the RP (possibly) quits...

I vote hold up, wait for backup (postpone till better times)[/SIZE]

I've seen MUCH worse... anyhow Lu left for a while in the original one and it ended fine.

If you hold it up and wait its more likely to die as people lose interest and replace it with other RPs. Also my ability to post for a bit while I learn how to navigate using this:

Spoiler:

Arsenic

Years
  • Scratch my last statement about Lu.

The problem is being worked on, I'll update you when/if I get an update from SD, or if Lu post first... Then I guess he would have update all you.

Off-Topic even more: Is it snowing at any of your guys places, cause it is here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Lol, I keep forgetting this forum. xD
    It's hard to keep up with things. :/

@ODST It almost did here. It was almost below 40 and was raining.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Scratch my last statement about Lu.

The problem is being worked on, I'll update you when/if I get an update from SD, or if Lu post first... Then I guess he would have update all you.

Off-Topic even more: Is it snowing at any of your guys places, cause it is here.

Not snowing here... yet. It probably will soon, though. I am kinda glad it's not... cold Halloweens just aren't as fun, lol.

Er... well, I guess I'm kinda back...? I haven't really checked in on War in a little while, but I guess not too much has happened anyways...? Apparently I missed something... I read the VMs on Nocturnal's page, but I'm still kinda confuzzled. I'm just gonna stop talking typing before I say type something stupid. :x

Okaay, well, Ima try to be active again. Don't want this to die, now do we? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back