• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey everybody, I'm letting you know that sometime during November (I think it is the 17th?) I will be heading up to the firebag (Fort Mac) for the winter. ( It will be F***ing cold) so I won't be around. Bye, I will try to stick around until then.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Just about looks like it ODST,

Im getting super inactive. :P Im trying to remember to get back one here but It seems like everyone is running out of free time these days... :(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'll probably post on Thursday, like usual busy before then. Then hopefully things could get moving.

Oh and no, ODST, you're going to get demoted soon. :P Just a little heads up.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]@SV. You mean after I get accused for treason? How far down am I going?[/SIZE]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    That depends, how far down DO you wanna go? I think I can be lenient enough to make you avoid the death penalty. :P

Arsenic

Years
  • I'm going to say none, obviously. I would like to still be an officer, but I dont think that is possible since, I'm pretty sure, there are no more officer ranks :(

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I'm going to say none, obviously. I would like to still be an officer, but I dont think that is possible since, I'm pretty sure, there are no more officer ranks :(

Well technically there are warrant officers but they are still not full blown officers. Honestly I think your character would be better off not an officer anyway since you haven't really led anyone yet. Specialized roles such as being a sniper are often left to Enlisted since there isn't much leadership involved in that path, and the sniper can focus on one thing and that is making the shot instead of having to multitask that while ordering around troops. One exception is some members of aircrews (pilots and Navs (or CSOs as they call them now), well at least in the Air Force) are officers who have no people under them...

Arsenic

Years
  • This isn't the US military, so yeah, were not that real.

It is very quiet here lately... I thought people were going to try to be active again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I want to try to get in a post tonight, I haven't had a chance to really see what's going on. All I know is that were battling if Im correct. Can someone give me a quick little summary? Or are you guys gonna force me to read the IC. ;)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Yeah, I just posted >.< I kind of lost interest in posting after last week... Trying to get back in the groove....

Arsenic

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]@DI I wonder how you could possibly lose interest in posting here, there are just sooo many people posting, it's extremely active. There is always someone doing something in the IC.[/SIZE]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I myself am waiting on Lu to post as well, but if he doesn't post soon, I'll make one and speed things along.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, I posted (not done yet) but it probably did not advance anything...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Honestly Elite Killer at this point you really can't advance anything... With Lu leading the Pokemon we need him to make the big *We are now attacking* post. Of coarse I'm stuck in a duel with him...

EDIT: Also all the humans in the fort under attack should be falling back to the other Fort... no reason to hold onto a fort at a high loss of life (got to give the Pokemon something we can't just ROFLStomp them every time we fight it wouldn't be fun) when we have a perfectly good fort just down the road ready and armed to the teeth.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly Elite Killer at this point you really can't advance anything... With Lu leading the Pokemon we need him to make the big *We are now attacking* post. Of coarse I'm stuck in a duel with him...

Yea I know which is why I said that. I shot stuff, so that is my version of advancing the plot. I advanced the time of death for those Pokes.

Arsenic

Years
  • Unless said sniper has an under-barrel shotgun/flamethrower attachment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back