• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I liike your avator! Marina!

And, oh by the way, igtica, would you mind me using your pic as avator of some other forums?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol gosh I haven't even completed it and your asking already :p lol sure. So long as it's kept recognised as my work feel free. Soz I haven't done it quite yet I had my driving theory test or I would have done it last night

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Okay I've done your Jynx, jynx. Forgive me for allowing myself to be a little creative with her. If you want one exactly anime style I'll do you one, but I just had this feeling and came out with this. I've even created an avatar version of it for you, but again I can do the same should you want a 'proper' version.

Marina, I'll do yours next. Thankies ML for the comment ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Igicta, your work is awesome! Would you mind drawing the main characters of a fanfiction novel series I'm writing with a friend? I'm not sure if I should proclaim you our official illustrator yet, but would you mind drawing them all together in a group picture? Their individual descriptions are below, try and make them look like they came out of the anime! ^_~

Name: Roxy Parkington (her full name is Roxanne)
    Description: Roxy has long, dark blond hair and hazel eyes. One of her many outfits are a pair of faded jeans and a violet shirt, which she wears on the first day of her Pokemon journey. She is very slim and of average height. On her left wrist is a silver wristphone, a watch and videophone in one.
    Starter Pokemon: Chikorita, a male, who usually rides on her left shoulder, but sometimes walks at her side. He is very loyal to Roxy.

Name: Joey Hale (full name: Joseph Steven Hale)
    Description: Joey looks exactly like Kenta and is also of average height, so I don't think you'll have any problems drawing him. He wears a red and white jacket over a black shirt and orange shorts with black stripes going down the sides.
    Starter Pokemon: Tododile, but before recieving his beginner Pokemon he already had an Eevee and a Pikachu.

Name: Erin Rose Cian (this is my friend's character)
    Description: Erin is slender and of average height with emerald green eyes. She has waist-length red hair and dresses in simple clothes, for her ambition is to be a breeder.
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Arcanine

If you would please draw these samples, I'll confer with my friend and we'll decide if you're good enough to illustrate our story. Thank you!

~Roxy~

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hey Iggy can you do me a full body pic of a black Pikachu with Yami Yugi's hair(just tell me if you don't know who I'm talking about) please? I don't mind waiting either.

~HORN!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok Yamichu, yami yugi is the main character right *tests her little Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge*I have to complete Roxy's and also I'm doing an av for Kairyu that I said I'd do a bit ago now.

I'm glad the pics are ok JA and jynx. I gave the jynx a neck as it would look wrong without one as that shaped head. Besides I'm sure jynx has a neck. As I said you you want me to do one of the offical jynx just say. Oh and I've got marina99's pic. I had a weird I idea, I thought laughing was more of an original pose, and I've never really tried it before. I have no idea what they are looking at, but I guess it's funny as Kenta seems to be having a good laugh. I hope this is ok. I was a bit lost on what to do and this just came naturally.

A.J

Years
    hey iggy can u make me a an Aggron a Dragonite fighting sorts of thing and Zera.....like how roxy asked for plzz

name:Zera Basuri?
    Age-12
    Description-Black Hat Backwords on the side a little,Grey T-shirt and a silver jumper aorund his waist,Red three quarter shorts, blue shoe's and brown hair

~~~~
    can i also have a pic of Lance and Steven in the backround thanx

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    igtica said:
    Ok Yamichu, yami yugi is the main character right *tests her little Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge*I have to complete Roxy's and also I'm doing an av for Kairyu that I said I'd do a bit ago now.

I'm glad the pics are ok JA and jynx. I gave the jynx a neck as it would look wrong without one as that shaped head. Besides I'm sure jynx has a neck. As I said you you want me to do one of the offical jynx just say. Oh and I've got marina99's pic. I had a weird I idea, I thought laughing was more of an original pose, and I've never really tried it before. I have no idea what they are looking at, but I guess it's funny as Kenta seems to be having a good laugh. I hope this is ok. I was a bit lost on what to do and this just came naturally.
    Marina looks the same with Official Marina!!!
    You are a genius!
    How do you draw that? o_O|||

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ok lol no more request for the moment. I'm doing Yamichu's black pikachu first as well as still doing that animation too. Once they're done I'll start on your trio roxy, and finally A.J's. I'm glad it's ok Marina99, That's the first time I've drawn Marina, so I kinda spent more time on her than Kenta. I'm glad it's ok. Kenta went a bit weird but I'm always afraid of going too close to the real thing :S I don't want to go so close that it's mistaken as not my work.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Aww, I think all your pics are great, Iggy, and if they're mistaken as the real thing that means they're even greater!

Iggy, Berry, I have an idea. How about:

"The Pok?mon Personality Shop"?

See, it's kinda like Berry's test. You two can make pics, then one of us can write words and I'll put it all together! By order! What do you think?

Back