• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talents!

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
  • †blackhaert† said:
    [SIZE="-7"]People say I'm good at drawing, but I don't see it. Otherwise...

- Trumpet. I guess I'm pretty good...probably the best in my grade. Not trying to put the other ones down, but I've gotten a lot better. Last year I sucked. I can hit a B above the staff now, and I think that's pretty impressive.
    [/SIZE]

Oh, another Trumpet player! ^^ I've been playing mine for 6 or 7 years, and I was just able to hit the C above the staff about a month or so ago. It gave me a headache afterwards. O.o

My talents? Hmm..

~Trumpet- Most definately. I've been playing since the third grade, even though my Music teacher recommended me for percussion. xDD
    ~Electric Guitar- I have a heavy-metal type of electric guitar, a Stagg, and I've taught myself for 4 years so I'd say I'm pretty good.
    ~Drawing- I guess I'm pretty good. Darn me, I can draw animals almost flawlessly but I can't draw people to save my life. >.< (Favorite quote. xDD) I did do this one flower design in which a state judge chose for a display in my City Hall. They only chose mine from my grade, so that made me feel special. ^^
    ~I can recite full episodes of my favorite shows, and alot of eppies too. xPP I know, I need more hobbies.
    ~I'm a real gamer, so I've developed my skills in a lot of games (Especially Super Smash Bros., Mario Party (all of them x33), Socom II and III, and many more.).

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
  • Jaguarsfan2004 said:
    i can name all the nascar drivers

I LOVE NASCAR!!!!

anyway, i make a correction. I can say the alphabet backwards in 3 seconds. and i beat the benchpress score in my school. i did 50 pounds, 5 reps[10 in each] in one minute. I even beat the guys :P

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Meh.. I'm good at remembering things that I've seen or heard of.. And I can play the piano pretty well too.. ^^

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • If I ever get a talent, the world's gonna be filled with PhD's. Seriously. So I bet I have bad talents. Like going to the principal's office constantly.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • My greatest (and deadliests) talent is my exelent marksman skills. since I was a little kid, I have been known to hit things from 200-400 yards away (taht is 2 or 4 football fields for you "HUH?" kinds)

Years
  • I'm pretty good at Irish dancing and drawing anime. Umm..Math is becoming my strong subject in school..

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • My talents! Let's see...math and science, school in general, art and drawing, and DDR. And web development.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I have an amazing ability to talk.. Ooh! And I do a pretty mean kick XD It usually starts with my leg swinging, then a loud, "OWWMYGROIN!!"

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ..i can make the sound of a burp, over and over, and i can wiggle my ears.

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
  • Does "not crying while chopping onion..." counts? Ability to write essays about my terrible good and experiences in life. i can also write serious flames about people I hate especially if I've known the person.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Music would be my main one, I guess. I've played for over 11 years, and I'm a very good violinist and pianist as well as playing a bunch of other instruments.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm not good at anything.

How am I suppose to get rich this way!?

Charm, I tell you, charm!!

Cannot.... perceive.... my own.... advantage..... tasukete...!

Againt, no talents. Just a little charm, and a little reason.

Back