• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Symphonia

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I did all the side quests already. If you get Raine into a swim suit, Lloyd will offer to teach her how to swim, but then Raine will say people can drown even in knee deep water. Then Lloyd says, "but your not human". Then Raine slaps him. Hahahaha ^_^; And of course, Zelos is hitting on girls at the beach and he tells Lloyd to do the same.

When I was fighting against Yggdrasill, I had Zelos, Sheena, Raine, and Lloyd. It was okay for me...maybe try cooking after the Pronyma battle?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I really dont want to fight Mithos right away, so i want to get back to Tethe'alla first, but how do I get to the future stone? I can't find the route to the chest!

Where are all of these anime cutscenes anyways? Im at the final boss and ive seen 1!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Okay. Sheena's costume for the swimsuit event was a V-shaped swimsuit (seriously, it's probably uber sexy for the guys actually in the game, but it just didn't appeal to me as Presea's "Dream Traveler" costume. WAHOO!).

To get to the chestwith the future stone, you must head to the west tower (I recommend you going from the link between the east and west tower so you won't mess up and go through the wrong link). There you will find another way up (not leaving that room you start in) and takes you back to the right. From there you should be able go around to the back (through the passage), above the dark dragon's resting area, back toward the east where the future stone is. (Sorry if it's confusing, but it's REALLY hard to explain the exact locations).

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    The swim suit side quest is in Altamira, I think you can get it either after the doctor event in Flanoir or getting the Vinheim Key, it's one of those. You have to go find 4 missing kids. Two are at the beach, one at the amusement part, and one inside the hotel.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    The restriction on this is that Zelos MUST be in your party in order for this to happen (i.e. Kratos ppl, you're outta luck), since one of the girls absolutely requires Zelos (this is taken from the strat. guide, so sue them if I'm wrong).

btw Zapchu, do the Devil's Arms count the number of monsters you kill in battle and ads that to your stats, or is it the number of shots you do (or none at all and that the battle against Yggdrasil using the Devil's Arm...with me doing exactly 1 damage to Yggdrasil is actually dealing over 500 damage per shot...).

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Anyone who has beaten the Temple of Darkness, I need some help.

You know how you have to go into that crawlspace that is down the stairs that are to the right of where you get the first shadow guy? Well, when I follow what the guide says, I only have the bridge pulled out two panels, and not far enough to cross. I have followed the guide word-for-word, and I am still stuck.

So, any help would be greatly appreciated, and I shall worship the one who helps me get past this. @_@

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    The red eyes block thing you have to go into the crawlspace one and push or pull (I forgot) then walk up the same path that brought you to the crawlspace to the first red eyes block thing and push that one INWARDS. THEN, take the same path again down those flight of stairs pass the crawl space and make your way up again so that the blocks won't reset themselves.

o_O; I think that's it...I think you'll be really confused by what I just said, but going down those flight of stairs past the crawl space does not reset the panels. Going the shortcut resets all the panels if you get what I mean...

About the Devil's Arms, after I unlocked their true potential...they were already doing 2000+ damage per slash. They increase in power everytime you defeat an enemy and win the battle, but the stats about the weapon don't change. So we don't really know the true power of the Devil's Arms.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Hey Zappy, did you use the devil's arms right from the beginning (like as soon as you get them) or something? Cuz right now my devil's arms are still pieces of crap (Oh look! 1 damage to the final boss!)

And the game actually doesn't have an anime that I know of. The FMV in the beginning was just...well...a summary of like half the game. lol

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    About the Devil's Arms...Uh I tried them out in the beginning and they did regular damage maybe like the Osafune Lloyd has...hey, did you defeat Abyssion at the Temple of Darkness after collecting all the Devil's Arms? If you didn't the Devil's Arms remain normal/weaker than your other weapons.

Wow Nick...you actually understood what I was talking about that crawlspace path and the blocks resetting. Heh heh...glad that was helpful.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    lol Mine is cool, doing 1 damage to bosses. I noticed that the stagger on the bosses was longer when I used them (That's right, I knocked Sword Dancer to like 10000 life before he could actually start fighting back. Sadly the mass chain-casting of spells almost killed everyone...almost...before I assumed the beatdown again. Got crap -0.4 grade against him tho. Definitely worst than most of my other boss battles. lol), so I decided to use them instead of my regular weapons against bosses (and have my other two characters lay down the damage). It worked well tho. lol

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I love the Devil's Arms, I used it at the Meltokio Colosseum to beat that extra battle with other Tales characters. XD Zelos' strongest regular weapon. Mwuahahaha.

I tried fighting the Sword Dancer on Ossa Trail with Wooden Sword and it did 1 damage on each hit. I actually got its HP down a lot before running out of ALL my gels and life bottles. :P I should have tried again, that battle lasted for more than 10 minutes. Turns out the Nefliem Blade is stronger than the Kusanagi Blade. Yeah...but Lloyd's BEST LOOKING sword is the Material Blade.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I don't know anything about this game.Is it good?Should i buy it when it comes out in germany?

If the game is good is in the eye of the beholder. If you're a fan of RPG games, and like the real-time system and all of the other stuff in it, then you'll most likely like it. You could try checking around and seeing the reviews that the game has gotten if you want some more information on what the game is actually like, but keep in mind that some of the things that those reviewers say is their opinion, and not fact.

Zapchu said:
    I tried fighting the Sword Dancer on Ossa Trail with Wooden Sword and it did 1 damage on each hit. I actually got its HP down a lot before running out of ALL my gels and life bottles. I should have tried again, that battle lasted for more than 10 minutes. Turns out the Nefliem Blade is stronger than the Kusanagi Blade.

Heh. I tried facing the Sword Dancer in the Forest beside Iselia with my strongest sword at that time, and it only did 10 per hit. I got him to lose about 25,000 of his HP, though.

Zapchu said:
    Yeah...but Lloyd's BEST LOOKING sword is the Material Blade.

Well, I actually kind of think that his Angel's Tears are cooler looking (is that what they're called?), but other then that, I agree that the Material Blade looks the coolest.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    I gotta disagree with the sword thing. the Nefliem just look cooler to me (come on! tentacle swords? lol) compared to like Angel's Tear and the Material Blade. But it's still IMO tho.

And the Ossa Trial match was tough first time through. I had to continue with the story first...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    I gotta disagree with the sword thing. the Nefliem just look cooler to me (come on! tentacle swords? lol) compared to like Angel's Tear and the Material Blade. But it's still IMO tho.

And the Ossa Trial match was tough first time through. I had to continue with the story first...

I just defeated that Sword Dancer at Ossa Trail today...o_O; Barely took me a minute and it only got a chance to hit me once and cast two magic spells.

The Nefliem sword looks creepy sometimes because it waves around and has an eye? on it??

Ah, I tried changing the color, but different forum layouts have different colors so that didn't work. So spoilers are hard to define. I didn't want to delete your post either protoman.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kenny said:

I haven't seen the Nefliem yet (what? I didn't bother to do most of the sidequests because I didn't think they would give me stuff that good xP), so until I see it, my opinion stands.

Zappy said:
    I just defeated that Sword Dancer at Ossa Trail today...o_O; Barely took me a minute and it only got a chance to hit me once and cast two magic spells.

Well, some of us don't train our guys to high levels at the very beginning of the game like you. *coughmecough* =P Or wait, did you get far in the game and then return to fight him?

Back