• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters
    Years
    Hi again! I like the 2 new eppys! And Lily's new trainer sprite! 10/10! She looks a lot like I do! (but i have blue eyes) Maneachicken's right about your spriting. XD Keep up the super good work! I'll be looking forward to the 3rd new eppy!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Maybe you should enter that Lily Sprite into the competition im doing? (check out Poke-mon's thread for details)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I really do mean that he is getting Better. T-Bone, I finally realise where you got the Kip sprites from now!

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    New Sprites....Almost Done...

Ok Well I Finished With Blake And Brocks New Sprites And All I Need To Do Now Is Sora....Im Not Doing Kip Because His Form Changes Repeatedly So Its Easier Because You Know That The Talking Mudkip Aint Brock....

Here They Are....
    Blake:
    Tbone's Comic Factory

Brock:
    Tbone's Comic Factory

I Think Blake Looks A Little Wierd But Whatever.....

Rate Em.....Love Em Or Hate Em....

So...Yeah...Keep Posting....

Edit- Only 4 More Hours Till The Compettion Ends....

DBLE EDIT- Heres The Whole New Cast.....
    Tbone's Comic Factory

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    GymLeaderLily said:
    For the rating: Love em'! I really, really like all your new trainer sprites! XD (Sora's my fav) :) I guess the competition is over since it's 11:13pm where I am. Oh well... :\ The new eppy sounds cool, though... :)

Oh Right...The Compettiton...Lol...

Ok The Winner In The Pixel Art Portion Is......GymLeaderLily (Duh!)

And The Winner In The Sprite Comic Portion Is.....GymLeaderLily (DUH!!!!)

And THe Winner In The Non-Computer Art Portiom Is......NO ONE!!! (DBLE-DUH!!!!!!!)

Thanx To The 2 People Who Participated........

GymLeaderLily You Shall Recive Your Prize In PM Tommorow...

So....Yeah....Keep Posting....

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    T-Bone, one critisism of the Brock Sprite. The Face Doesn't look too 'Brocky' lol.

And I may just quickly do a hand drawn thing later... Meh...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The prize is... I don't know. There you go, I don't know. Yeah... I advise a plastic surgeon for Brock *hintstoryhint*

Years
    Attention all comic viewers! Tbone has informed me that there will be a surprise that has nothing to do with the comic and that he will have an announcement to make. Oh! And there will also be a New Poll for Season 3.
    That is all.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Ooh! A Suprise! I like those... Hopefully also a new episode tonight from him too, as im making one for Poke-mon.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Surprise, Poll, Yummy Stuff

Ok Well...Im Sorry I Dont Have Any Episodes To Give Because Its The 4th Of July But Execpect It Sometime Tonight....

Season 3 Will Take Place In Kyoto Or Hoenn....You Have To Decide So Post Your Feelings About It....Many New People/New Pokemon/New Heroes/Old Heroes Will Be In Kyoto....

The New Poll Will Be About Something That I Will Tell You Later Lol....

As For The Surprise I Just Wanted To Show You What I Was Going To Do Before I Had The Idea Of The Chronicles Of Pokemon....It Was Called "Super Smash Brothers Challenge" I Only Made One Episode Of It And Then Started The Chronicles Of Pokemon....So If You Like It Ill Make More Because I Liked Both Of The Comics And Can Make Both Of Them Easily...

Here It Is: Episode 1 "Did Kirby Eat The Sky?"

So.....Yeah.....Keep Posting.....

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Glitched

Wierd....A Glitch Mustve Happend As Panel 11 Should Be Panel 10 And Panel 11 Is Gone....
    Ill FIx It After The 4th Of July Party...Later...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... The speech Bubbles are very Nice! (Could you PM them to Me?) The 2nd from last panel is ALMOST the same as the 3rd from last... It made me go... Eh? and was completely odd. But otherwise, its very tight (Nice, hardly no mistakes).

Well Done.

If I was scripting it, it would've gone...

Panel 7: Same: (Mario with Clothes)

Panel 8: Peach : Oh Something Ahead!
    Mario: Luigi... You look a little Shorter...and Paler!
    (Mario still with Clothes)

Panel 9: Same as the Current Panel 10

Panel 10: Same as Current Panel 11

Panel 11. Same as Current Panel 12

Panel 12: Panel 8, exept with Toad and Diff. Background

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    New Foundation.....

Ok Well Like I Promised I Fixed The Glitches In The 1st Episode Of SSMB: Challenge And I Have A Brand New Episode Of The Pokemon Of Chronicles, But Before I Share With You These Episodes I Have Some Announcments....

Firstly I Will Be Making SSMB: Challenge Episodes But Dont Expect Those Episodes As Fast As The Chronicles Of Pokemon Because The Speech Bubbles Take Alot Of More Time Then Writing Text In COP...Yeah Thats Right Too Shorten It The Chronicles Of Pokemon Is Now COP....

Secondly Im Changing My SC Thread's Name To Something That Will Contain More Then Just One SC.....Now You Know Im Making COP And SSMB: Challenge But As The Days Go On I Will Also Make Some Random Comics Now And Then To Add To The Collection....So I Need You Guys To Come Up With Names For This SC Thread.....Example: Tbone's Bla Bla Bla......

Here Are The Episodes.....

Episode 28 "Crusing Stories Part 1"

Episode 1 "Did Kirby Eat The Sky?"

Spoiler:

I Also Edited The Front Page With More Descriptions Coming Soon.....

So....Yeah....Keep Posting.....

Last edited:
    Back