• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    300th Post! w00t! Jake probably went to chase some other Thread and spam that up! lol...

I still think the SSBM Comic should be different... Oh well... Its your Comic.

I like the new COP episode! Poor Blake...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    300th Post! w00t! Jake probably went to chase some other Thread and spam that up! lol...

I still think the SSBM Comic should be different... Oh well... Its your Comic.

I like the new COP episode! Poor Blake...

What Do You Mean....What Should Be Different???

Spoiler:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its 8 in the morning!!!

And yeah, i posted earlier a better script. *points up*

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Addictions.....1AM

Salamence God said:
    These comics are great. But can you mind the language, please? It makes it a bit... 18+.

Yeah.....Im Not Sure Why I Put So Much Curses In That Episode....Maybe Because I Did It At 1am But Im Sure Most Of THe Other Episodes Wont Contain Curses Like That One Had As Kip Will Be Addicted To Gambiling And May Will Be A Drunk In The Next Episode....

And Here Are The Over Views For The Next Few Episodes Of Both My COmics (Come Up With Names For This Thread!)

COP Episdoes
    Episode 29 "Crusing Stories Part 2"- Kip Takes Up Gambiling In Every Way, May Takes Up The Bar, Brock Trys To Help Them With Their Addictions...

Episode 30 "Crusing Stories Part 3"- The Ship Arrives At Kyoto, Sora and Lily Have To Try To Escape The Supply Closet....

SSMB: Challenge Episodes
    Episode 2 "Billy Hatcher And The Spotted Egg"- The Gang Meets Billy Hatcher And He Carrys A Familiar Spotted Egg...

Episode 3 "Yoshi's Thearter"- The Gang Goes To The Movies But Are Attacked By (A) Horrid Creature(s)....

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Even My Odd partially done front sprite?

T-Bone... What do you think of My new avatar and Signature?

Years
    I like the new comics. :) Brock was looking at the Mario Statue? "It's so lifelike" lol I didn't know that you changed the name of the thread until now. (I was confused for a moment) May's going to get wasted(drunk)? Lmao...that's sounds awesome! (still laughing) I wonder how Lily and Sora will escape out of the supply closet...O.o And I like the SSBM episode, too. Keep posting, I'll be back. :D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I think i know what shall happen in the store cupboard... lol... I dread to think...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    SSMB: Challenge Guessing......

Here....Why I Finish Making The Next Episode Of SSMB: Challenge....Why Dont You Guys Start To Guess Who The Other Characters Are....(In Episode One All The Way In The Bottom It Shows A Bunch Of Shadows And Those Are The Characters Yet To Be Revealed So Start Guessing And Note More Might Be Characters Then Whats There And If You Would Like A Certain Video Game Character To Be In The Challenge Post It Too.)

So....Yeah.....Keep Posting.....

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yay! New Avatar fest! I think one of the Shadowed charahcters is maybe... Yoshi?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i kno some of the shadows
    megaman, mr. gameandwatch,sonic, and i think star fox

Back