• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Sorry....

BonslyLover said:
    Yeah.Sorry for not posting,I've been on Serebii.

Yeah Sorry For Not Updating Or Posting....I've Been Doing Other Things With My Time Instead Of Being Here...(Thank The Errors For That)

Im Not Sure If I Will Be On Here Alot Anymore And I Doubt Many People Care About This Comic Like They Used Too....

And You Can Guess What That Means I Probabaly Wont Be Updating As Much And This Thread Might Die Out...

Spoiler:

Years
    I haven't been on much either...(Because I have a job) Please don't go! :(

I still care...anyway in my earlier post...I meant it looked like it was an actual glitch the last time I saw it. (the screen was all gray and I couldn't see anything there...) I re-read the comic, and I was able to see it. Na steals lab layouts? That's funny. I hope you keep posting...or I might leave too...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Last Chance.....

I Felt Bad For The Few Lasting Fans....So Here Goes This Post!!

I Am Making ONE Last Attempt To Revive The Chronicles Of Pokemon And To Keep Me Interested...Its Going To Be A 24 Panel Episode Changing The Plot MAJORLY!! And FOREVER!!!....Expect It Later Tonight Or Early Tommorow....

WARNING!!! IF YOU LIKE THIS COMIC ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE IT!!! POST OR THIS COMIC SHALL BE DEAD FOREVER!!!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Tbone2356 said:

I Am Making ONE Last Attempt To Revive The Chronicles Of Pokemon And To Keep Me Interested...Its Going To Be A 24 Panel Episode Changing The Plot MAJORLY!! And FOREVER!!!....Expect It Later Tonight Or Early Tommorow....

WARNING!!! IF YOU LIKE THIS COMIC ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE IT!!! POST OR THIS COMIC SHALL BE DEAD FOREVER!!!

Would you believe that several of us haven't visited due to the fact that Pokécommunity has been having nonstop downtimes?

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Wrong...

Sunflorazumarill said:
    Would you believe that several of us haven't visited due to the fact that Pokécommunity has been having nonstop downtimes?

I Know About The Attacks....But Still Even Before That...Not Much Of Anyone Posted...
    And The Comic Was Dieing Out Due To The Fact That I Lost Intrest For Reasons....These Attacks Will Just Make Posting Here Bad So Im Going To Make Episodes Of This And Hopefully The Attacks Will Stop...

My Above Post Was Just To Stress That This Is Basically The Last Idea And You Either Suppourt It Or Hate It...

So If You Took The Above Post Offensivley I Didnt Mean It Like That (Goes To Edit Size Of Text)

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Sorry, I keep forgetting, but I hope you continue this comic. But like Sunflorazumarill said, PC's been down a lot of times recently. And a lot of people are on vacation with their families or somebody else.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Jigglypuff!!

Yeah I Just Recently Got Back From Vacation...All These Attacks Are Making Some Good Sprite Comics Stop Releasing Episodes....

So I Will Be One Of The Few To Ignore The Attacks And Post....

Since I Didnt Finish The Plot Chaning COP Episode Here Is My Very First Attempt At Making A Sprite Comic...The Idea Was Solid (Im Not Saying Due To Idea Theft!!) This Was A Random Opeining That I Wouldve Had On Every Episode....

[AGELIMIT]People Who Hate Jigglypuffs....
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]

Years
    PLEASE DON"T LEAVE! Or I'll be sad and won't get "Glad"...

Tbone2356 said:

I want this comic to be SAVED! And for you to STAY! PLEASE Don't leave! Or...I might, too...(without showing P.I.C.-the comic)...or my fan comic...

And about the new comic you posted....lmao..."Fung Chao Power"....brings back funny memories... :D

(I only haven't been on PC much now because have a job @ KFC, and I've been waking up in the afternoons recently due to staying up late because I got stung on my ear OUCH.)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    The World Has Ended....

Ok Finally Here Is The New Episode Of COP....

But First Some Info....

Season 3's Name Is Being Changed From "Love And Life In Kyoto" To "2036 A Wonderful Year"

I Might Scratch SSMB: Challenge For Another Comic So Ill Make 2 Eppys Of The New Comic And You Pick The One You Want As The Secondary Comic For The Factory....

So Here Is The New Eppy....

Episode 32 "The World Has Ended"

Hope You All Like It.....

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    "Ray" And "Squirrel"

Hey Thanx For Replying Even Though PC Is Under Attack....

Anyway I Said Earlier About A New Comic And You People Can Vote On Which One Stays...
    SSMB: Challenge Or Team Emblem

The Episodes Of Team Emblem Are Coming Soon And A Nice Mini Banner...

The Only Thing I Can Say That The Comic Is About Is "Ray" And "Squirrel"

Do Something With Those 2 Words And You Will Find Out What The Comic's Characters Are...

(Post A Few Comments People And I Will Post The Eppys)

Years
    Sorry for not having my previous post here. (Server was down=PC's fault)

That was a REALLY great comic. Why was Marin there? "Oh, get Diamond and that guy he's making out with..." said Blake. Lmaoshfof! I'm guessing that Lola is Flora's twin sister? Please stay and make more eppys. :D

Spoiler:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ray Is Here!!

GymLeaderLily said:
    Sorry for not having my previous post here. (Server was down=PC's fault)

That was a REALLY great comic. Why was Marin there? "Oh, get Diamond and that guy he's making out with..." said Blake. Lmaoshfof! I'm guessing that Lola is Flora's twin sister? Please stay and make more eppys. :D

Spoiler:

Whoops It Wasnt Ment To Be A Twin Sister (I Thought Her Name Was Lola Lmao!)
    Oh Well....

Anyway Here Is A Look Into The New Comic...

Team Emblem
    A Comic Based On Characters Of The Popular Sonic Games And Shows....Some People Really Dont Like Sonic And He Is Usally In Every Sonic Comic...Not Anymore....In This Comic 5 People Form An Unlikely Mission Team...They Take Almost Any Mission Wether It Being Good Or Bad....Almost Every Sonic Character Could Be In The Comic (Thats Over 100+) Wether Them Being Accused Of Something, Needing Help, Being Bad Or Giving Advice....

The Comics Main Team Members Are: Knuckles, Rouge, Ray, Cream And Cheese
    Mostly Helped By: Sonic, Amy, Tails, Anyone Could Help...
    Spoiler:

Some Episodes The Team Could Take Up CSI Like Missions Or They Could Be Buying A Baby Brat An Ice Cream Cone Or Reuniting A Certain Hedgehog With Its Siblings...

This Comic Could Be Very Huge As You Can Send Me A PM For A Mission That The Team Can Take Up...It Can Include Your Own Characters, Already Made Characters, New Maps And Anything You Want As It Is Your Mission.....If I Like Your Character I Might Even Use It More Often...

So You Know What SSMB: Challenge Is Like So In Each Post I Want You Too Pick What One You Want (SSMB: Challenge Is Kind Of Like Naruto, It Might Not Seem It Since The 1st Season Is Them All Meeting But In The Others It Will Be 3 Teams Of 6 Embarking On Duranged Missions And Killing Each Other...) So Choose Wisley As The Loser Will Be Thrown Into The "Other Comics" Pile And Only Recive Episodes When I Feel Like It....

EDIT- Heres The 1st Episode Of TE So Remember Choose Wisely!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wait Before You View It!!! Listen Up!!!
    When You See Ray The Squirrel Picture His Voice Like A Mexican-High Toned Person Like The Bumble Bee Man From The Simpsons...It Makes It Alot Funnier!!
    And Sometimes You Might Have To Read His Text Backwards (Speeling Mistakes Are Intentionally There)

Oh And Dont Think Im Making Fun Of Mexicans...I Just Figured The Voice Would Be Funnier In Mexican...

Episode 1 "Iced-Cream"

Hope You All Like It!!

Oh Eevee Trainer100 And Master Of Pokemon Owe Me A Post (I Saw You Sneaking Here Before!)

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
    Tbone2356 said:
    Whoops It Wasnt Ment To Be A Twin Sister (I Thought Her Name Was Lola Lmao!)
    Oh Well....

Anyway Here Is A Look Into The New Comic...

Team Emblem
    A Comic Based On Characters Of The Popular Sonic Games And Shows....Some People Really Dont Like Sonic And He Is Usally In Every Sonic Comic...Not Anymore....In This Comic 5 People Form An Unlikely Mission Team...They Take Almost Any Mission Wether It Being Good Or Bad....Almost Every Sonic Character Could Be In The Comic (Thats Over 100+) Wether Them Being Accused Of Something, Needing Help, Being Bad Or Giving Advice....

The Comics Main Team Members Are: Knuckles, Rouge, Ray, Cream And Cheese
    Mostly Helped By: Sonic, Amy, Tails, Anyone Could Help...
    Spoiler:

Some Episodes The Team Could Take Up CSI Like Missions Or They Could Be Buying A Baby Brat An Ice Cream Cone Or Reuniting A Certain Hedgehog With Its Siblings...

This Comic Could Be Very Huge As You Can Send Me A PM For A Mission That The Team Can Take Up...It Can Include Your Own Characters, Already Made Characters, New Maps And Anything You Want As It Is Your Mission.....If I Like Your Character I Might Even Use It More Often...

So You Know What SSMB: Challenge Is Like So In Each Post I Want You Too Pick What One You Want (SSMB: Challenge Is Kind Of Like Naruto, It Might Not Seem It Since The 1st Season Is Them All Meeting But In The Others It Will Be 3 Teams Of 6 Embarking On Duranged Missions And Killing Each Other...) So Choose Wisley As The Loser Will Be Thrown Into The "Other Comics" Pile And Only Recive Episodes When I Feel Like It....

EDIT- Heres The 1st Episode Of TE So Remember Choose Wisely!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wait Before You View It!!! Listen Up!!!
    When You See Ray The Squirrel Picture His Voice Like A Mexican-High Toned Person Like The Bumble Bee Man From The Simpsons...It Makes It Alot Funnier!!
    And Sometimes You Might Have To Read His Text Backwards (Speeling Mistakes Are Intentionally There)

Oh And Dont Think Im Making Fun Of Mexicans...I Just Figured The Voice Would Be Funnier In Mexican...

Episode 1 "Iced-Cream"

Hope You All Like It!!

Oh Eevee Trainer100 And Master Of Pokemon Owe Me A Post (I Saw You Sneaking Here Before!)
    Wow.that was great.Please don't leave.The sever has been down,that's all

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Pools Closed Pool Has Chiken Wings...

Dont Double Post But Thanx...

Im Not Leaving And I Havent Been For Awhile Now

Please Post What You Want To Keep- SSMB: Challenge Or TE

Back