• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Tired....Update.....

GymLeaderLily said:
    I thought that part was funny, too. I can't wait to see Part 3...(I wonder how Sora and Lily will get out of the supply closet.)

Hmmmm...Or Maybe They Wont Get Out Of It???

Ill Update Tommorow Guys Im Tired...I Just Wrote A Long Theory In Some Diamond And Pearl Thread About Cartidges Being Big...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Features That Make Up A Post...

Salamence God said:
    Well I hope it does come out by tomorrow. Because I really like these comics.

Oh...Thanx You See Its Nice To Get Comments So Maybe 20 Our Of The 26 Of You Can Learn To Post Like That And The Other Comments I Recive Aswell....

The Season Finale Of The Chronicles Of Pokemon Will Be Posted Shortly (20 Minutes Tops) So Check Back Here Soon...

The Finale Is Like Any Episode And Is 12 Panels Long....
    But Different From Every Episode This Comic Has Some Features That Makes It Suitable For A Season Finale And Here Are Some Of Them...
    -More Jokes And Stupidity
    -A Spark Lights Up Between Two Of The Main Characters
    -Smoothie/Ice Machines And Numbers Dissapearing
    -Close Ups
    -Ripped Clothes, Undergarments Out And Disfigured Bodys
    -Also A Curious Man!!

Post People Or Ill Make A List...And Yeah Not Just A List...I Will Only Send Episodes Via PM To The People That Really Comment On The Comic And I Wont Post Em Here No Longer...

Years
    Hey Tbone its your pal Pokemanz here to let you know that today I saw your thread and read all of the thread and the comics (Nothing to do today) and thought they were REALLY awesome! Can't wait till you make more! You got yourself another fan! :)

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Delete.....Episodes.....Faster.....Thanx......

Sorry For Posting It So Late...PC Went Down And I Logged For A While....

Pokemanz said:
    Hey Tbone its your pal Pokemanz here to let you know that today I saw your thread and read all of the thread and the comics (Nothing to do today) and though it was REALLY awesome! Can't wait till you make more! You got yourself another fan! :)

Hey Thanx Its Nice To Have New Fans And Welcome To My Factory! But You Might Want To Delete The Other 2 Posts Because You Triple Posted The Same Thing...

Ok Well Heres One More Epiosde That You Can Read Today Pokemanz...

But Before I Give It I Have To Say A Few Words...

Im Setting Up A New Poll Soon About Which Comics You Like And Such
    And Heres A New Topic To Talk About When You Post Comments..."Do You Think Season 2 Is Just A Carryover To Season 3 Or More Then That?"

And Now I Doubt Many Of You Read That So Ill Just Give You The Episode...

Episode 30 "Crusing Stories Part 3"

I Hope You All Enjoyed Season 2 And Hopefully You Will Enjoy Season 3 Even More!!

So Post Please And Make Me Happy And The Comic Productions Will Go Alot Faster...

Years
    Sorry for the posts before, my computer was slow and I kept clicking post quick reply so.... yea.

My favorite character is Sora. Hes cool! Oh and I deleted the posts so they are gone.

Years
    Wow Blake is ...... wow lol. Can't wait for season 3 also!

edit: Lol @ What flavor smoothie did you get? The fans are dying to know!
    Oh I got Strawberry...
    YOU BISHE!!! Anyway...
    HAHAHAAHAH

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Confuzzeled...

Blake Didnt Die...Heres A Key To Help You Determine If Someone Is Really Dead Or Not...(In My Comic)

Its Like The Simpsons Halloween Speacials Where People Die But It Doesnt Count...

If The Cast Members Make A Big Deal Out Of The Persons Death In A Traumatic Non-Humeric Way Then That Person Really Died

If The Person Dies In The Last Panel Then It Counts

If People Make Fun Of A Death That You Havent Seen Thoruout The Comic But See It Twoards The End It Doesnt Count...

And If Non-Main Characters Die Like It Counts....(Rivals And Enemys Are Main Characters)

Hope That Clears Some Stuff Up...

Years
    Spoiler:

I liked the season finale. Blake was attacked by rabid squirrels? lmao Lily has a bad rep now??? What's wrong with strawberry smoothies? Well, I'll be looking forward to season 3.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Salamence God said:
    I thought they were gonna make out. "Cleaning each other?" thats a good one! Why does all the bad stuff happen to Blake usually?

I thought so, too! And I don't get the "cleaning" part. As for the Blake question...maybe it's because nobody votes for him in the 'Favorite Character' poll...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    We all hate Blake! and for some reason, we all love Kip. We all Love Kip!

Nice Episode there... Rabid Squirrels? In the sea? Er? Is this the Missingo Glitch?

Never Mind. Mays finally of the Bottle and Kip can control his addiction to gambling. and his Bladder.

So Yeah... I Posted...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Glitchy....

I Got Back From My Minor Vacation Today So Ill Be Updating Soon With 2 New Episodes Tommorow So Sorry If You Wanted To See Some Tonight...

Latley PC Has Been Shutting Down Every Time I Go On And Its Annoying So I Dont Go On As Much But Gotta Keep THis Thread Alive....

So Expect 2 New Episodes Tommorow (Im Not Telling You Of Which Comics!!)

As For Blake Being Picked On I Am Not Sure Why I Always Make The Cast Pick On Him But He Just Seems Like He Is More Suited For It Then Any Of The Other Cast...Proabably Because He Is Criple, But Thats Not Anything To Make Fun Of So Its Proabably Mainly Because He Is What The Other Cast Isnt...He Is A Generic Pokemon Trainer!!

And To PC I Hope You Can Fix These Problems!

Well Anyway...With All This New Compettition (Not Mentioning Any Names And You Better Not Either Or Else *Shows Fist*) I Decided That I Need To Spice Things Up And Get Things Moving....I Want This To Be A Respected Comic That Many People Will Enjoy So Seasons 3 Plot Is Going To Be Bigger! And Better!! With Longer Episodes...More Comedy, Drama, Action...Etc....Now To Spice Things Up I Am Making A Huge Mass Of Banner Or Pixel Art Or Sumin....But It Will Represent Season 3 And Post Or This Comics Dead As We Know It.....

Oh And Ugh....Feel Free To Make Any Kind Of Fan Stuff I.E- Art, Pixel Art, FanComics, Magna Drawings, Scripts....Etc.....

Who Knows...I Might Even Give People Who Do Stuff Like That Some Nice Rewards No Matter How Horrible It Is...

So...Yeah......Keep Posting......Because Im Giving Everyone A <!@#$%> Load Of Stuff For Tommorow!!!

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    About Done With Episodes And Stuff...Ill Give Them Out 1 By 1 As Soon As I Finish Them So You Dont Have To Wait....

Heres A Season 3 Banner (Not The Best But Its Not The Worst)

Spoiler:

Have Fun.....I Will Be Posting Soon....

Edit- Heres A New COP Episode (Expect More Episodes Of Different Shows Later....)

Episode 31 "The Clitched Glitch"

Try Saying That 10x Fast Lol...

Keep Posting!!

Back