• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
  • Ok Everyone Im Sorry For The Long Wait (Its Been Awhile)

Reasons:
    Computer Broken For 2 Days
    Went Too 3 Parties This Week
    Thinking Up New Layout (Still Am)
    Making Movie
    Planning Season 2
    ------------------------------------
    Episode 12 "Pink Ballons And Sleepy Tunes"

Bonus "News Report On Movie 1"

I Know The Bonus Doesnt Have Alot Of Effort Or Creativness But Its Basically Just A Little Info In A Comic Form. Trust Me Its Alot More Intresting Then This Bonus States.

Enjoy And Keep Posting

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Lol, your comic continues to amuse me. Great job!

Thanx, And What You Said Before About Adult Humor I Just Realized This Comic's Fanbase Is Ages 14+, So I Guess Your Right.

Im Going To Put Up The Poll Soon......Lol

And I Suck At Making Banners So If Anyone Could Make A Cool Looking Banner
    For This Comic That Would Be Awsome.

Pm Me If You Need Matierals For It.

Oh And 3 Next Episodes (The Last 3 Of The Season):
    Episode 13 "A Bonsly's Tale": The Gang Finds A Frightend Baby Bonsly On The Road And Try To Tell "Tales" To Cheer It Up.
    Episode 14 "Rocket Heist Part 1": Have To Wait And See!
    Episode 15 "Rocket Heist Part 2" Have To Wait And See!

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Well, I guess I could try making a banner for you ^^; I may have time tomorrow, I might not. It just depends ;x but anyway, what do you want on it? I'll try and do it for you.

Years
  • Eviiiiiilllllll Jigglypuff eating the town of Rustboro...lol What May said was mean, though..Oh well...I like the movie Preview... A "Terrorist being" + Sora's "evil brother trying to ruin his career" + the drunkness thing= Me laughing a lot.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • New Poll, Season Finale's, Post Or Die!

New Episode Up:
    Episode 14 "Rocket Heist Part 1"

Okay Dokay! The 2 Part Season Finale Is Here And This Will be The Last Episode For Some Days
    Episode 15 "Rocket Heist Part 2"
    Please Post After Reading As I Will be On Vacation This Weekend And Need People To Keep It Alive!
    So Post Post Post!
    Have A Nice Weekend!
    Oh And If You Want You Can Write A Plot To Me Of What You Want To Happen In Season 2.

Also Vote On The Poll!
    Heres Poll Info That Can Help Alot Before Voting!
    Tbone's Comic Factory

Bios: (Left To Right)

Name: Carley
    If In Comic Allows: Helps Team Out With Research And Knowledge, More Romance, Easier To Get Out Of Situations, More Technology.

Name: Tulip
    If In Comic Allows: Helps Team Out By Healing The Sick And Wounded, Less Poke Center Scenes, More Romance.

Name: Brian
    If In Comic Allows: More Arguing Over Girls, More Romance, More Humor, More Action.

Name: Diamond
    If In Comic Allows: Cooler And Wierder Episodes, Cooler Pokemon, Wierd Creations, More Romance, More Aguing Over Girls, More Jokes.

Name: Pearl
    If In Comic Allows: Cooler Battles, Dble Battle Gym Battles With Pearl And Blake, More Romance, More Compettioton, More Action.

Name: Koji
    If In Comic Allows: Cooler Plots And Story Lines, Darker Plots, More Romance, Alot More Action.

Name: Lizzy
    If In Comic Allows: More Episodes About TV, TV Show Speacials, Funnier Plots, A Little More Romance, More Anticipation And More Plots Like Visiting TV Stations.

Name: Casey
    If In Comic Allows: Definetaly More Action! Lots Of Romance, More Scary Plots, Easier Traveling-->More Episodes, Episodes Helping Ghosts Cross Over To The Light, More Holy Plot Themes With The Devil And God, New Devil And Angel Pokemon Types.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Back.....With Info

Ok Im Back From Vacation.

See That You Guys Posted And Kept It Alive. Thanx For That.

Ok Anyway I Am 12 Panels Away From Finishing The Movie. Expect It Tommorow Night Or Wendsday. It Will Be A Carry Over Episode From Season 1 to 2 So Techincally Its Kind Of The 1st Episode Of Season 2 But I Wont Count It As That.

Season 2 Info:
    It Will Be Called "Sora's Legacy"
    I Cant Tell You Much Info Untill After The Movie Release But Their Will Be Alot Of Action With Terrortists, Some Romance Rated Anywhere From G to PG-13. And Alot Of Twists...
    I Made A Banner For It But It Cant Be Released Untill After The Movie....

And To Comemorate Season 1's Cast I Put Together A Funny Colladge Like Episdoe Panel
    Here It Is And Thank You...Chronicle's Cast Of Season 1.....
    Tbone's Comic Factory

It Contains Every Person Even With Before Their Makeovers! (Just Not The Episode 7 Switch Bodys....No Room Left)

Have Fun And Keep Posting!

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
  • Tbone2356 said:
    Ok Im Back From Vacation.

See That You Guys Posted And Kept It Alive. Thanx For That.

Ok Anyway I Am 12 Panels Away From Finishing The Movie. Expect It Tommorow Night Or Wendsday. It Will Be A Carry Over Episode From Season 1 to 2 So Techincally Its Kind Of The 1st Episode Of Season 2 But I Wont Count It As That.

Season 2 Info:
    It Will Be Called "Sora's Legacy"
    I Cant Tell You Much Info Untill After The Movie Release But Their Will Be Alot Of Action With Terrortists, Some Romance Rated Anywhere From G to PG-13. And Alot Of Twists...
    I Made A Banner For It But It Cant Be Released Untill After The Movie....

And To Comemorate Season 1's Cast I Put Together A Funny Colladge Like Episdoe Panel
    Here It Is And Thank You...Chronicle's Cast Of Season 1.....
    Tbone's Comic Factory

It Contains Every Person Even With Before Their Makeovers! (Just Not The Episode 7 Switch Bodys....No Room Left)

Have Fun And Keep Posting!
    Cool,the movie is almost done!I can't wait!

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Im back and i love what you did wit this comic and i would like to be in this comic but i will give you my sprites later i haved to go to cheerleading pracicte

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Almost Time!!!

poke_spriter said:
    Im back and i love what you did wit this comic and i would like to be in this comic but i will give you my sprites later i haved to go to cheerleading pracicte

Thanx, And Id Be Happy To Join You In But Shiharu (Signomi) Issued A Rule Awhile Ago That People Can No Longer Join SC's Untill She Thinks The Sprite Theft Rate Has Gone Down Enough To Allow People To Join.

Almost Done With The Movie! Ill Put It Into 2 Parts For Your Sake People. Lol Its Long.

And Before The Movie Comes Heres 3 Scenes That Didnt Make It Into The Movie!
    Sort Of A Non Sneak Peak Lol
    [AGELIMIT]13+ Blake And Pearl Romance[/AGELIMIT]

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
  • Tbone2356 said:
    Thanx, And Id Be Happy To Join You In But Shiharu (Signomi) Issued A Rule Awhile Ago That People Can No Longer Join SC's Untill She Thinks The Sprite Theft Rate Has Gone Down Enough To Allow People To Join.

Almost Done With The Movie! Ill Put It Into 2 Parts For Your Sake People. Lol Its Long.

And Before The Movie Comes Heres 3 Scenes That Didnt Make It Into The Movie!
    Sort Of A Non Sneak Peak Lol
    [AGELIMIT]13+ Blake And Pearl Romance[/AGELIMIT]
    Cool!Also,Check your PMs,I replyed!

Years
  • Gasp...Pearl has a bad reputation now...."just wait 'til I tell the guys!"-Blake lol That probably would have never happened if she met him before his makeover from Sonji, master of style...(I just realized that's something that May would say if she found out)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • BonslyLover said:
    Cool movie,but there was no Diamond...*sniff*

Well There Was No Way To Put Him In The Plot But He'll be In The 1st Eppy When The Gang Has To Tell Him About His Sister And He'll Be In A Few Other Episodes Of Season 2 Aswell...So DOnt Feel Too Bad.

Back