• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I love it~ ^__^ Although, the way the pictures were re-sized bothers me. What program did you do it on? It looks- pixel-y and rough. If you can find a better way to re-size, they'll be perfect.

Years
Okay. I'm sure it will look great after you figure it out. ^__^

I forgot to upload these. xD Or maybe I put them in my shop. idk. Anyway:

pichucardexys9.gif
Pichu~

togepicardexuj6.gif
and Togepi~

I really should've used an actual image as a background for Togepi, instead of the star brushes. Meh, I'll do a better one later. :P

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
@MissMegano: I like the idea. If you were to replace the anime pictures in the circles with the in-game sprites, it would look more uniform, imo. I like the idea with the badges, it helps organize the card.
8/10 (but if you really want to keep it the way it is, I have no problems :) )

GIMP is fun, but I still prefer Paint for the individual pixel control. I use gimp when I need to make a part of the card transparent.

@Kenji-kun: Great, as always. I really like the background choices.

I haven't made any cards in a while, maybe I'll do that this week.

Years
Hey everyone! I just wanted your opinion on my tcard.. this is my first but I think its good, It may need a new background though..

8dz1u9w.gif

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
That is one sweet tc.
The size looks right and the trainer looks cool.
Juli i like that one you have posted.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
Well I decided to do some more t-cards in my spare time, so I took this old one:
tcard_base_ex2.gif

And turned it into this:
new_trainer_card_eevachu.gif

Well not really... I didn't even look at the old one actually. xD

Kind of a mix between old and new trainer cards. All the mini-badges are custom by me as well as all of the sprites an icons and the entire card is from scratch. I couldn't find any good D/P resources so I had to rip a couple things. There's also a set of mini ribbons and Orange Island badges, that I really didn't have room for.

Any suggestions or ratings? Would any of you want me to open a request thread for them?

Last edited:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Eevachu it looks great, I love how its small compared to most common Trainer Cards, yet shows enough information. If I still had my DS and Diamond, I'd request one from you :D Only way I think it could be improved on is by having slightly bigger text, but the small-ness is one things I really like about it.

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
hey, I was wondering if any of you guys could rate my first attempt at a trainer card >_>
I know it sucks lol but it was my first time making one. everything was made from scratch, which explains why the borders are crap.

also, it's not quite finished. the sprite is just a recolored Palmer, but that's what the character is supposed to look like anyway. a Palmer copy :P. also, the reason he has a big black box on top of him, is that in my story/game(haven't started on it yet...getting used to RPGMXP first(god I sound like a noob)) he's the champion...so he doesn't have 8 badges, just the Champion Badge that he carries. anyway, enjoy(or probably not lol).

trainercard1.png

Atlas

Steam Soldier
Years
atlasgastrainercardaf9.png

My first attempt at a trainer card.
I don't like the idea of adding badges to it, because most everyone can get all the badges with ease.

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, I think you have a good idea with those items. My only concern is that they don't look at all uniform.

zapticuno

nextquest trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2011
I have alot, I'l just post like
2(out of like 10)
P.S..sorry for the sloppy name
text(graphical problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back