• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yo, it's been quite a long time. I've been busy lately. It's well, how long has it been? Anyway, it's great to see everyone doing alright. So here goes.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z67/code1992/whitneycard.png
Well, actually, I took the idea from Kenji's. Just modified a bit, though, and give it another view. Enjoy!
Yay, I inspired someone. XD

Anyway, it's nicely done, although it's much to large to be used for any practical purpose. I would reccomend trying one the actual size of the base image. But still, good :3

I made this, but i didnt make the template, absol 20 20 at serebii did,
TCcopy.png
Woah, way too busy and cluttered. I'm not sure what all is your doing and what the original looked like, so I'm sorry if I say something that isn't your fault. XD

While I somewhat like the idea of the layered badges, why are the Orange Islands badges placed normally in the corner there? It makes no sense and kinda throws off the thing you had going there. Also, I would recommend that you use the same amount of spacing between each one.

...What's with the pokemon sticking out? Don't do that.

I would lose the fronteir symbols or put them with the badges, and put your name there, instead of that oddly shaped gold thing.

The background is too... distracting, specifically behind the trainer.

You just have too much going on, and most of it is spilling out into sections of the card where it doesn't belong.

Yellow_lover

♥♥♥
Years

Anyway, it's nicely done, although it's much to large to be used for any practical purpose. I would reccomend trying one the actual size of the base image. But still, good :3
Thanks for the com., and for the advice too. It's just that well, I did it in photoshop and well, I was too lazy to resize it XD anyway, I'm still workin' for better, well, cards.

@jonny: A bit too... well, you see... complicated, but still, good :) Try well, not put too many well, badges in XD

PS: Here goes another card of mine (actually, it's two cards for a um, well, couple):
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z67/code1992/c1.png
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z67/code1992/c2.png

Last edited:
Years
Oooh, I love the puzzle piece idea. I had thought about something like that before, but never got around to trying it XD

Simple, yet unique. I like it. The edges could be a little cleaner, but it's still good :3

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
Woah, way too busy and cluttered. I'm not sure what all is your doing and what the original looked like, so I'm sorry if I say something that isn't your fault. XD

While I somewhat like the idea of the layered badges, why are the Orange Islands badges placed normally in the corner there? It makes no sense and kinda throws off the thing you had going there. Also, I would recommend that you use the same amount of spacing between each one.

...What's with the pokemon sticking out? Don't do that.

I would lose the fronteir symbols or put them with the badges, and put your name there, instead of that oddly shaped gold thing.

The background is too... distracting, specifically behind the trainer.

You just have too much going on, and most of it is spilling out into sections of the card where it doesn't belong.

meh, i thought it was clutterd, but the background is kinda my traidmark.
the pokemon stick you for effect, but i can quickly fix that if its really that bad, i really just did it to show my 2 recolors more clearly.
the badges and orange island ones wouldnt all fit, and i see the orange island ones and different from normal badges, but im sure i can find a way.
if im to move the name, what do i do whith that space, in the original by Absol 20 20, the fried code went where the symbol were, i i dont have one...

Years
Too badge-heavy for me. I'd cut it back to 1 or 2 sets. If the name & FC could take up less space it would look nicer, too ... and that one sprite facing right bothers me for some reason.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
attachment.php

I just made this trainer card...It's my first one and any comments and criticism is in need! I at first had the little tiny sprites below the portrait, but I went to the bathroom and came back and the entire card was erased and I didn't feel like putting the sprites back on there...Anyway what do you think? I have the hang I think of these cards and I am currently thinking about making a trainer card shop... Also, How can I make my trainer cards annimated? Or do I have to have photoshop to do that because I'm using only MS paint for these...

Last edited:
Years
Interlude:
10ng4ma.jpg

Mini:
3444l0p.jpg

Trapezium:
358vu36.jpg

Any thoughts on things to change about them? (Tidying up the missed white pixels after some sleep, and the template for the Trapezium has eight badge/pokeball slots but I opted to only use seven on that one)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Gelidice: Looks awesome! Good for your very first one!!

Seadiga: Also good!

I lvoe like everyones TCs so far! Can't wait to see more!

Draciana

Credit to ME for the avatar!
Years
Hi, i'm Draciana.

trainercard1.png

Small and simple.

A trainer card for my character.
I much prefer using Pokémon Mystery Dungeon sprites,
And I recoloured the trainer sprite and created the template.
Nothing fancy...

trainercardkit1byme.png

...unlike this trainer card kit I made.
I take credit for the card template and the gender symbols, but not the letters and the badges, they were sourced from the internet, although I did re-colour the letters to a darker shade.
I haven't used this template in any trainer cards yet, it's slightly too chunky.
Feel free to use it as long as credit is given, though.

Constructive criticism much appreciated.
:)

eric402

Gimp Artist :D
Years
my ownage t card(s)

w00t i have some cool t cards. i happen to know how to make them like pokecharms did. why not go an use an online t card maker instead of me? becuase i can make custom characters,sprites, and edited the cards colors.make it badge heavy or badge light(i like mine packed with badges=D)lol here is the one im most proud of.
sigpic143822_6.gif
yep thats right!!!! the one in my siggy!!!!!
lol
i also have a few examples:
sigpic143822_7.gif

sigpic143822_8.gif

and proff that im not useing an online card maker becuase these look just like them:
sigpic143822_9.gif

rofl =D i use that one to prove that these trainer cards are made by me.
=D there i showed off me ownage cardz.

Years
Upload them on Tinypic or Imageshack or something. Your links don't work.

Anyway, judging by the one in your sig, they aren't very good. You don't need to have 9000 badges on your card. It looks sloppy and it's distracting. You saved it as a jpeg, which you should never do to anything sprite-related. The huge "Made by: ___" on it seems unneeded, because frankly, no one would want to steal it. Besides, YOU didn't even make the card, you copy/pasted the badge holders and filled it in with sprites-- sprites that weren't even made by you. It's art theft, and you should remove that text from it.

Lets see, the name at the top is off-center, as are the pokeballs. Your trainer looks like you just grabbed a sprite and drew over it with the brush tool. The gaps at the end of the last two lines of badges shouldn't be there. Your pokemon seem off-center. I also don't like the fact that they're all legendary.

And finally, I don't like your attitude toward trainer cards. Your pretentiousness amazes me. You know nothing about what makes a trainer card "cool". You shouldn't come here acting like you've made something great, when you haven't made anything at all, let alone something that "owns" everyone else's.

[/rant]

jjoploo

.:High Above the Clouds:.
Years
Okay, narmaly, I'd show mine, but I can't post pictures until I have atleast 15 posts. and I think I have three....so not yet -_-

Years
I made this Trainer Card template almost a year ago. xD It's based off of D/P/P's Trainer Card design. I had to use several other templates to create it, though- For some parts, I had to use one of PokeCharms' templates, and for others, I had to use one I found here a LONG time ago (I can't remember who it was, but it was another D/P template). So I guess it's not entirely original, but ho-hum.

Oh, and the trainer sprite in it is an Emerald edit of Coronis' sprite for the Pokemon Special manga.

ONE MORE THING. xD The stars are for the... um... gah, I can't remember. The "achievements" you get for beating the Elite 4, etc. Also, that friend code USED to be my Diamond code, but seeing as how I don't have Diamond anymore (Or a DS, for that matter; I plan on getting a silver DS Lite sometime, though), it's obsolete. But that team was the team I used to have. <3

EDIT: I made a new template. :D This time, it's completely from scratch (Except for the boxes for Pokemon and badges), although it's based off of those e-Reader cards for Ruby and Sapphire. It should be the second attachment. Please give me your thoughts!

Oh, and the white spot is obviously for a background, lol. I was in a hurry, so... yeah. The red-and-gray colors on the top and the right are for what version the card is about- Blue for Diamond, pink for Pearl, red-and-grey for Platinum, gold for HeartGold, and silver for SoulSilver.

EDIT 2: Well, I figured out that my newest template (See: EDIT) hates background images (You can't see much), so I've come up with a different background idea- stripes. xD Also, I added areas for a friend code, and ID Number. Here's the finalized template!

2rdxbpt.png

Oh, and my final words to you are... STEAL THIS TEMPLATE, AND FACE ERASURE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back