• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapticuno

nextquest trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2011
I have more...
this is just um... one of them does it
count?(refering to the 1st one)

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
Years
Well here's mine :cool:
ccc.png

The Mini badges I made them from scratch :P

Years
@zapticuno: Never, ever, ever, resize things in paint without using the stretch tool... and you never even need to resize sprites at all when making trainer cards.

@PokeFan187: It seems too... crowded. There's too much going on in the background. I would recommend switching out some of the backgrounds for solid colors, or simple gradients. Mainly the name and badge box is what's bothering me. The background distracts from them.

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
Years
@PokeFan187: It seems too... crowded. There's too much going on in the background. I would recommend switching out some of the backgrounds for solid colors, or simple gradients. Mainly the name and badge box is what's bothering me. The background distracts from them.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to do that:)

Years
Yes, the text is clearly visible now, and it's not distracting.. although I think the trainer sprite box might look good with a backround? idk.

Um... what are those 3 numbers supposed to be?

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
Years
Yes, the text is clearly visible now, and it's not distracting.. although I think the trainer sprite box might look good with a backround? idk.

Um... what are those 3 numbers supposed to be?
That's suppose to be part of my name :P I had no more space to put it in the other box
I'm not sure about the background:\

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
I suggest maybe searching for some type of theme in backround.
you know, maybe kanto themed, certain pokemon themed, etc.

otherwise, there is not much more myou can do without playing around with colors until you find something you like.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
What are the programs you guys use to make your trainer cards? Because I have no clue and I think trainer cards are cool...

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
XD Sounds too advanced for me. Also: Is this the place where you can ask someone to design a trainer card for you, or just showing off the trainer cards you've made?

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
Not this thread, but this forum should have some request threads open. Other than that, you'd have to make your own. It's not so hard with templates.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Keep this thread alive one post at a time , can any fix or give good C&C about these trainer cards they were made for a clan of mine

Spoiler:

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Well, the best advise I could give you now is to NOT save your trainer cards as JPG's, instead save it as PNG. It makes it all blurry and it will be almost impossible to edit it later on.
Your second T-card looks pretty nice, however I feel that the badge slots are kind of out of place. Maybe you can place it somewhere else like below the top border or on the far right next to the pokemon spots.
Something that just came in mind while looking a little closer is that you could try to mirror the second row of pokemon spots horizontally so that you have some space between the third and forth pokemon.

I hope that was of any help for you.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Keep this thread alive one post at a time , can any fix or give good C&C about these trainer cards they were made for a clan of mine

Spoiler:

The font needs to be a different hue or colour on the first one. It blends in too much.

The second one feels quite cramped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back