• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learath2

Scripter
Years
  • Skills: Tile inserting - Mapping - Pokemon İnserting - Scripting - Advance Trainer - Learning ASM - Can work on both XSE and Pokéscript
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Past Experiences: Teached people scripting and other things
    Contact info : PM

Edgar7878

The name is Butch not Pingas.
    Years
  • can I get the rom/ips? and this is a hack of what firered or ruby?
    Edit: sorry, I didn't read it well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i want to look like ..hmm..i want a cloak...a hat...thats all...other can you imagine...btw the cloak is long ...like that 1 detective has xD

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hey war, I saw your group, decided to apply.
    I can map, and also do some medium scripting.
    Proof of scripting: youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q
    the mapping in that video isnt the best, I have remade that town and it looks much better now.
    I am based in the UK so time zones may be a bit off.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • I can replace them not add them. I can't use unLZ correctly. sorry for my bad English.

lol that's alright i think i have someone now

Skills: Tile inserting - Mapping - Pokemon İnserting - Scripting - Advance Trainer - Learning ASM - Can work on both XSE and Pokéscript
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Past Experiences: Teached people scripting and other things
    Contact info : PM

YES!!! I tile inserter!!! your in i'll need you're expertise soon (very soon)

i want to look like ..hmm..i want a cloak...a hat...thats all...other can you imagine...btw the cloak is long ...like that 1 detective has xD

lol, so basicly Riley with a cape?

Hey war, I saw your group, decided to apply.
    I can map, and also do some medium scripting.
    Proof of scripting: youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q
    the mapping in that video isnt the best, I have remade that town and it looks much better now.
    I am based in the UK so time zones may be a bit off.

nice you're on; i;ll need the help of all my mappers tommorow so be prepared

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
  • Hey, but I can replace them into empty tiles.

alright, i'm trying to figure out a way to distinguish Shadow Pokemon from Normal Pokemon and i think Y.A.P.E. can help with that lol

Whenever you need ill be here :D Im bored being inactive

lol same here i spend all my time working on my hack and others hacks:cool:

Last edited:

Crysalus

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Sweet, just wondering, am I in as a scripter or mapper or both? because imo my scripting skills are slightly better :D. also if anyone needs a script I can try and do it for them ^^;

EDIT: noticed your question to the team, seeing as noone has applied for being the Rival, can I be him?
    If so my team would be: (fully evolved)
    -Heracross
    -Kingdra
    -Mantine
    -Ariados
    -Torkoal
    -Venusaur
    Thanks,
    Crys~

Last edited:
    Years
  • war...yep a ridley with a cape..btw you can sitinnguish shadows by there color(you can d that in unlz just ned to replace the org. color with your pallete and you can make your pallete with irfan view) and you can edit there attack in Y.A.P.E thats easy...

Years
  • guys i need help...and girls if any is here...when i change the pallete of the tree in a-map and when i save in the rom it then i load the rom again to see if it is the changed pallete and it isnt...help..sorry for bad english xD

war rock exe

Years
  • If anyone needs scripting. I can teach scripting too i am free

can you teach me too? i can use pokescript but not XSE, and that's what i need help on

Sweet, just wondering, am I in as a scripter or mapper or both? because imo my scripting skills are slightly better :D. also if anyone needs a script I can try and do it for them ^^;

EDIT: noticed your question to the team, seeing as noone has applied for being the Rival, can I be him?
    If so my team would be: (fully evolved)
    -Heracross
    -Kingdra
    -Mantine
    -Ariados
    -Torkoal
    -Venusaur
    Thanks,
    Crys~
    all right i have your team saved

war...yep a ridley with a cape..btw you can sitinnguish shadows by there color(you can d that in unlz just ned to replace the org. color with your pallete and you can make your pallete with irfan view) and you can edit there attack in Y.A.P.E thats easy...

i never new you could do that..... I'll try doing that

Last edited:

Crysalus

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Pretty sure learath is a pokescript user not XSE war rock, and my request is that I need someone to sprite the first gym leader in my game, he's a bug catcher, who's style is based off of surskit, in my sketch his hair was similar to surskit's "hair" (yellow thing in its head) thanks!

war rock exe

Years
  • Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back