• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • Sorry about the TS
    I made it, forgot the bg. comp shut down. and i been lazy and rly sick (well rly rly bad coughing) so yeah. ill try

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • happy you liked it...although its the third animated gif i have ever made, and it isn't that gd, but when i get a ll better, i promise i will make an epic one, i also made the anbuja userbar in my sig, lol...

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Skills:Sprite Inserter
    Proof of work:Lots of little Hacks I made before
    Past experience:Lots of little Hacks I made before
    Contact information:PM me

Echidna

Years
  • go to sleep and stop comlaining.....why are these things so complex..lol..just kidding...how you gtuys nlike the animated banner in my sig, made it yesterday, took me like 3 hours...lol...

Echidna

Years
  • hahaha...never thought anyone would like that..and where are we in the whole "getting to the pokemon colleseum part of the game".......this looks nothing like that game...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Ok sorry about the TS, was trying to find a BG and the TS didnt save, dang.
    ALso a bit lazy and crazy but besides that.

You may be tired or something often War Rock, but your our leader, I think through sickness or sleepy, the leader needs to step up the most. This, our teams they arnt going anywhere. We can worry about the TS later on in progress really.
    So where doing the collesuem first? Remaking it, but "totaly diff"? Explain more on this..
    We need to figure out scripts, events, maps, get things started!
    Im sorry if this 'angry' sounding, but its the truth. We aint getting nowhere like this

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    I can do basic scripting like yes/no, give pokemon, give item, a combo of them, and a OK at mappiing. ( i am still learning advanced scripts)

Echidna

Years
  • man i hate how the groups were remoed, i can't take this..lol...but its ok, we'll get up fine here, all work is done here not at the group, wheras the legacy is half dead now, Anbuja's_BlooDY is working on moving it to PHO where we can work in group privacy..lol...

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • hey everyone its me Kidgoku

hey man!? Where were you?

man i hate how the groups were remoed, i can't take this..lol...but its ok, we'll get up fine here, all work is done here not at the group, wheras the legacy is half dead now, Anbuja's_BlooDY is working on moving it to PHO where we can work in group privacy..lol...

hahaha all right, but don't abondon me pedro! :)

Ok sorry about the TS, was trying to find a BG and the TS didnt save, dang.
    ALso a bit lazy and crazy but besides that.

You may be tired or something often War Rock, but your our leader, I think through sickness or sleepy, the leader needs to step up the most. This, our teams they arnt going anywhere. We can worry about the TS later on in progress really.
    So where doing the collesuem first? Remaking it, but "totaly diff"? Explain more on this..
    We need to figure out scripts, events, maps, get things started!
    Im sorry if this 'angry' sounding, but its the truth. We aint getting nowhere like this

ugh lol i agree, we need some OW spriters and that's basically it...

have any ideas?

ALL RIGHT AS COUNTRYEMO AND PEDRO12 HAVE SAID WE NEED TO STEP UP!!! SO WE'RE DEVOTING THIS WHOLE WEEK TO BRAINSTORMING. This means storylines and plot ect.

Any ideas?

ALL RIGHT AS COUNTRYEMO AND PEDRO12 HAVE SAID WE NEED TO STEP UP!!! SO WE'RE DEVOTING THIS WHOLE WEEK TO BRAINSTORMING. This means storylines and plot ect.

Any ideas?

I can do basic scripting like yes/no, give pokemon, give item, a combo of them, and a OK at mappiing. ( i am still learning advanced scripts)
    what script editor do you use?

Here's our first plot/storyline originally posted by Lunacrest:

Wes goes on after taking down Cipher and Team Snaggem, and marries Rui. They have one son, YOU. Soon, after many years, (when you are liek, 14) and Wes and Rui both pass away, you learn that, after battling two Team Snaggem grunts who are causing trouble with your Umbreon and Espeon, that Team Snaggem is regrouping, and Cipher is as well. Soon, after battling new Cipher Admins and Team Snaggem admins a lot, you run into, guess who, a guy with the sprite of Emerald (Pokemon Adventure Manga Series) (name is based on Character's selection) who ultimately sacrifices himself in the end to give you the power to calm a Shadow Rayquaza

Last edited:

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • I suddenly feel the need to help Script. I think I should be able to script like...an Emerald battle. Anyone know a good site where you can resize sprites?

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Skills: Sprite / Icon Inserting and Scripting
    Proof of work: See screenshot below.
    Past experience: I've never been part of a project before, I just made my own hacks.
    Contact information: PM me for my msn.

EDIT: Oh, and work of scripting:

Spoiler:

And I'm also kinda good at movements :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
  • Skills: Sprite / Icon Inserting and Scripting
    Proof of work: See screenshot below.
    Past experience: I've never been part of a project before, I just made my own hacks.
    Contact information: PM me for my msn.

EDIT: Oh, and work of scripting:

Spoiler:

And I'm also kinda good at movements :)

Spoiler:

O.O

dude.... you're in.....

my only request is that you stay active in our group :)

Echidna

Years
  • @war rock exe...i am not gonna abandon you.... and that storyline is cool just needs more indepth telling..lol...hey if you got an account at PHO, join the legacy there, it is one of omly three groups, if not, make one...needs like 5 minutes of your time....

war rock exe

Years
  • @war rock exe...i am not gonna abandon you.... and that storyline is cool just needs more indepth telling..lol...hey if you got an account at PHO, join the legacy there, it is one of omly three groups, if not, make one...needs like 5 minutes of your time....

lol will do :)

i made a group in the team section of PHO as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back