• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Astra: v2.0 (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Ahh Man! Pokehacker is gone for a while until summer (whens that my summer started last Friday the 25th).

picture.php

Sorry I've been really busy, how bout now

Last edited:
Years
m srry, but the perspective is wrong, ur not supposed to be able to see the back of the mountain so the stairs need to go, nd the tall buildings look very out of place... esp the one on the top left corner, it doesnt even look like its on solid ground....

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Let me see... Like Ark said, the buildings are not in the correct place. Another thing is that if a building isn't important, there either 1. You cannot touch the building or 2. The building should not have a path. The place seems too empty. Add more unimportant buildings or put less space. The ground is also too empty. Add flowers, or snow since it's on a mountain, stuff like that. The mountain seems very unnatural. Make the hills more natural with curves and things like that, instead of rectangles. Paths should always remain the same width, and I think it should be 3 tiles wide. If you don't understand something, you could ask me. And, yeah... I do too much walls of text these days...

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hey I'm off to school in a few days so I won't be getting to use the computer much now... :(
Hope you all understand...

Hey we have been pretty quiet hows the proggress?

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Things look bad for me too. I got a trip this week, going to be busy for the next week and possibly the one after, followed by a week of moving. Have no idea when we are going to get internet. And as an insult to injury, my stupid brother was screwing around on my computer and screwed alot of my hack work up.....well, things could always be worse.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Yep. We could all lose our laptops because aliens decided to abduct just ours. Also, mineox just sent me a pm, basically saying that he can't map anymore due to some complications that have arisen. Talk to him to get the details, but thats the basic portion of it. Hopefully things can head UPHILL now.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hey guys your all americans right?

When is your summer for me right now summer is already over because school starts in two days.. ...

I just want to know where you guys have free time.... :)

Partially

Slow like Shuckle
Years
  • Age 30
  • WA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
I'm going to school year-round, as a choice, but it's not a huge problem for me.

Currently I've been pretty sick, I also have a larger priority to work on, but I'm thinking after this or next week things will really cool down in that area and sickness should be gone then too.

Sorry to join and drop the ball so fast. I'll try to get something to you soon~

And poor everyone away from the internet.
I can't live without this thing.
•_•;

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome to the team! The form isn't properly filled out, but I think we'll let it slide this time.
Your work is amazing. It especially helps that you can tile. :) Talk to your fellow mappers to see what is going on, or you could try talking to Outkin but he seems to be inactive for now :/

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: (Username to use for credits of game(s))
Skill(s): Beta Testing, Mapping(Beginner)
Main role: Beta Testing
Past experience: None, but in team white wolves atm.
Contact Information: [email protected]
Time Zone: GMT+2
Other: Well i know i won't do any good but atleast i can help you with beta testing.You can reject me if you want i just wanted to try my chance.This sounds interesting.Also will these fakemon look like fakemon in chaos black or something?You know strange looking and not really looking like pokemon.I mean if it could look a bit like original pokemon it would be really great.I can report glitches and help you out with beta testing like i said.Anw gl with the rom hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back