• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • Maybe it's a bit late to apply but here I go:

Skills: Mapping, Yape, Spriting (Mainly fusions)
    Proof of work:
    Team Daydream/Nightmare
    (I made this map by using the grass to reset Lavaridge City (Or Town)'s and then randomly worked from there)
    Why you want to join PHC: I love hacks and I want to have a completed project that although it wouldn't be mine, I could say that I helped on it.
    Email: Don't want to say
    Contact information: I only contact people via PM or VM.

Sorry dude, but we already have a mapper and we need a spriter that can do scratch work. :(
    Thanks for applying though, I'm glad you were interested.

SK3

Years
  • Two updates:

1. The gym leader battle theme has been completed, you can listen to it here. Thanks to my friend Shirobon (SSJSonic21 on Youtube) for composing it.
    https://tindeck.com/listen/jjlk

2. We have all the maps for the first beta done, we just are really in need of people to help us script and somebody to help us sprite. Once we get these things done we are pretty much set. So please, just help out.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Two updates:

1. The gym leader battle theme has been completed, you can listen to it here. Thanks to my friend Shirobon (SSJSonic21 on Youtube) for composing it.
    https://tindeck.com/listen/jjlk

2. We have all the maps for the first beta done, we just are really in need of people to help us script and somebody to help us sprite. Once we get these things done we are pretty much set. So please, just help out.

We have maps for the first TWO betas done. My progress is booming, now we need a scripter...and maybe tiles...

SK3

Years
  • A few things we need at the moment:
    1. Suggestions for some tiles. We aren't going to change too many but we need a few for the custom areas we have in mind.
    2. Suggestions for landmarks/in game locations. Contro and I have planned most of the maps out but input from other teammates can help us a lot!
    3. More scripters. I haven't assigned UnForgiven anything because I don't want to drop the entire workload on him. I will be learning how to script over winter break, but we do need more people to help so we can get a beta out faster. If you know any scripters that are free to help, please contact me. If a scripter happens to read this post, please apply!

SK3

Years
  • Okay, you'll get the .IPS and the assignment by tomorrow

SK3

Years
  • Well Contro and I are taking care of the story, but we do need some help with some event ideas. Welcome to the team!

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
    Years
  • cool. i will need both of urs, too. i do have a few side quests, as well as events ready to tell u guys.

SK3

Years
  • Sorry about this thread being so inactive.
    We have made tremendous progress mapwise, it's almost complete. However, we need some people to help with scripts and some people to help with ASM, and some people to help with sprites. If anyone is available to help, please let me know ASAP.

Also, I am considering having something similar to the Orange Islands as a "second region", but I need to get people's opinions on this before I finalize this idea.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Skills: Tile inserting
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    All these tiles were inserted by me. :)
    Why you want to join PHC: Your hack seems good, so i'd like to help. :)
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact information: PM

SK3

Years
  • You are accepted my friend :D
    I am still deciding whether or not to stick to the FR style or completely revamp the tileset. Anyways, could you find a FR-style tileset that has snow and stuff? I will need it for a certain town, and I've seen it before but I can't remember where.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    There's a rombase using FR snow tiles somewhere in the ROM Hacking Resources, you could just use them and credit the creator. :)

SK3

Years
  • I found the ROM base, it's on the first page actually lol, can you import the tileset when I get my hands on the updated .IPS of DW?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back