• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • Alright guys, has any progress been made at all with the people that have the .IPS?

SK3

Years
  • Quick update guys: Here is the music for Jade Village (in the B/W soundfont)

https://tindeck.com/listen/xwlx

It's unfinished, but it's almost done. Thoughts? This is thanks to Solaphar, somebody helping us out with composing.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Well yea i have a game (but my team is small as i havnt poseted a thread) its mainly friends helping me or favours and i have done alot of the graphics and the TS is being created as we speak but im in need of scripters and some mappers so if we could maybe add it i might get some help from you guys (i dint want alot of help) just some people that are kinda experienced :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Can I still join you. I know much about rom hacking and how to insert everything in a game but I am not very professional. But first I have some questions. What rom are you hacking (ruby, sapphire, leaf green, fire red enz.) and have you already got many sprites. Hope for a reply soon.

SK3

Years
  • Yeah, if anybody can help M.L. out, as well as Controversial, that would be appreciated.

@jornoboy11

What do you mean by not professional? Lol. We are hacking Fire Red for this current project, and the sprites are being made now. We should have all of them completed by mid October, maybe even earlier.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Can I still join you. I know much about rom hacking and how to insert everything in a game but I am not very professional. But first I have some questions. What rom are you hacking (ruby, sapphire, leaf green, fire red enz.) and have you already got many sprites. Hope for a reply soon.
    if you can insert anything can you insert WM(world maps)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    I can give it a try. I think it will work out well if I take some time. But I have advance map and a pokemon ruby rom. Do I need to change all maps on my own pokemon ruby rom?

p.s. do you also mean tile inserting

Last edited:

SK3

Years
  • Any updates? :/

The people I gave the .IPS to never got back to me....

SK3

Years
  • Due to the overall lack of things being done, people not replying to PMs, etc, I am currently putting this project on hiatus until further notice...if you guys couldn't get stuff done all you had to do is tell me instead of ignoring me and being inactive. Sorry to the people who didn't get to work on anything, when I open this project back up I hope I will have something for you to do if you are still willing to be apart of this team.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Skills: Mapping,Scripting.Artist And Userbar Maker
    Proof of work:
    #org $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x3200
    if b_true goto $alreadygotone
    message $poke
    $poke 1 = Do you want Charizard /p as a Pokemon?
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if 1 goto $get
    message $toobad
    $toobad 1 = Charizard is a Fire Pokemon. /n It is Very Strong.
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $get
    lock
    message $get1
    $get1 1 = Alright here you go!
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 06 16 0
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x3200
    release
    end

#org $alreadygotone
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $how
    $how 1 = Charizard is a Fire Pokemon. /n It is Very Strong.You're very lucky!
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Why you want to join PHC: I like It....
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact information: PM Me!~

SK3

Years
  • Yeah, just to make this clear, we aren't an official team anymore, Controversial and I are just going to do the project ourselves so we won't have to halt production because people aren't getting things finished. If you guys still want to help out, just let me know, we just aren't an official "team" anymore.

SK3

Years
  • Alright guys, PHO is back! We've made plenty of changes to this hack, so nothing on this thread is really relevant. Since some people kind of flaked out, I was going to give up hope on this hack but Controversial encouraged me not to, so we recreated Daydream White. We still have the same plot, same region, but the maps are completely different. We have enough maps to fill two betas!

That being said, all we really need are scripters and spriters, and someone who knows ASM. Maybe some other positions later. But we are looking for people that are dedicated to this hack, not people that sign up and do absolutely nothing. So, if you want to join us just sign up here. If no one signs up, the small team we have will still post updates in this thread. Our current team is:

-Myself
    -Controversial?
    -BlixxNova
    -UnForgiven*
    -XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    -M.L.

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Alright guys, PHO is back! We've made plenty of changes to this hack, so nothing on this thread is really relevant. Since some people kind of flaked out, I was going to give up hope on this hack but Controversial encouraged me not to, so we recreated Daydream White. We still have the same plot, same region, but the maps are completely different. We have enough maps to fill two betas!

That being said, all we really need are scripters and spriters, and someone who knows ASM. Maybe some other positions later. But we are looking for people that are dedicated to this hack, not people that sign up and do absolutely nothing. So, if you want to join us just sign up here. If no one signs up, the small team we have will still post updates in this thread. Our current team is:

-Myself
    -Controversial?
    -BlixxNova
    -UnForgiven*
    -XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

/implying the betas are 2 gyms each

SK3

Years
  • Well I only put people on there that helped with the current hack. But since I know you will help us out when we need help, I'll put you on there :)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Im suure i inserted tiles for you and did an indoor map?

SK3

Years
  • We had restarted the entire hack, and completely changed everything. We aren't even using custom tiles anymore lol. That's what I mean by the "current hack".

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Maybe it's a bit late to apply but here I go:

Skills: Mapping, Yape, Spriting (Mainly fusions)
    Proof of work:
    Team Daydream/Nightmare
    (I made this map by using the grass to reset Lavaridge City (Or Town)'s and then randomly worked from there)
    Why you want to join PHC: I love hacks and I want to have a completed project that although it wouldn't be mine, I could say that I helped on it.
    Email: Don't want to say
    Contact information: I only contact people via PM or VM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back