• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • Wow. I give up hope on TD, and you guys really follow through with your revolt.

Well.

I'm assuming it's past the 5 day limit, since I didn't bother to read page 2 or 3 to check, or the date you guys started this up, but I'd like to join back in.

Edit: I need to work on my dark team again. I've found major flaws in it and as such, will be reworking it completely. Which also means I have to rebreed, retrain and re-awesomeify my team.

ugh.

Okay, you did post here xD. Welcome back, and with that all Executives are filled. Of course, SD is still AWOL, but if someone gets that far I'll locate a sub.

Just to put it out there, I will join wherever I am needed. I could put together a roster on shoddy so I can fill in for one of the closed commanders.

Shoddy provides issues. I would prefer if it was done on Wi-Fi, simply becuase some people don't want the hassle. If push comes to shove all allow for Shoddy, but I would rather not now.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • That has nothing to do with Team Destiny. Questions like that belong in the Quick Question and Answer Section. Greetz, [V]

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • Okay, you did post here xD. Welcome back, and with that all Executives are filled. Of course, SD is still AWOL, but if someone gets that far I'll locate a sub.

Shoddy provides issues. I would prefer if it was done on Wi-Fi, simply becuase some people don't want the hassle. If push comes to shove all allow for Shoddy, but I would rather not now.

Shoddy is only being used while i work on my DS game. I restarted it. (All my pokemon completely sucked and i needed a fresh start) As soon as I have an acceptable roster on my DS I'll switch over to it. For now, I'll only be using shoddy.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • That's the problem with most leagues/tournaments. It's always the same Gym Leaders, and the same E4 members, and the same challangers. People have challanged the leagues, and don't want to keep facing the same people and the same teams.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • Team Destiny huh? Leader's MIA?

Well anyways, I challenge Commander Strength and Commander XD. You two seem to be giving people trouble. Plus I have a new team I want to try out. Anyways, I'll check this one but if you accept, VMing would be fastest. yet don't get onto me with all these 'I'm challenging you and have to take responsiblity' nonsense, I'll keep checking this thread if you guys don't feel like VMing.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Team Destiny huh? Leader's MIA?

Well anyways, I challenge Commander Strength and Commander XD. You two seem to be giving people trouble. Plus I have a new team I want to try out. Anyways, I'll check this one but if you accept, VMing would be fastest. yet don't get onto me with all these 'I'm challenging you and have to take responsiblity' nonsense, I'll keep checking this thread if you guys don't feel like VMing.

I accept your challenge. And guys, lets try to keep the banter to a minimum, so we don't fill the thread with spam and get it locked.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • I accepted rolitika's challenge and won 1-0.
    Good game.

yup. I made a terrible team choice call.
    but, commander strength I'd still like to take you on as well with a slightly edited team, due to the fact that I lost. are you game?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Not ATM. Check back with me tommorow and I should be ready. And 1 DP for XDLugia. All challengers and leaders, please keep track of your DP.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • Not ATM. Check back with me tommorow and I should be ready. And 1 DP for XDLugia. All challengers and leaders, please keep track of your DP.

hey sounds good. sorry to bother you on VM then, I wasnt sure if you'd get this. but I'll hear from you tomorrow.

Back