• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Just looks like a bunch of idle chat....

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Well if you read the OP you wouldn't be contributing to the "idle chat"

This is the TD chat for the moment, so gtfo outsider.

Destiny is closed right now.

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Ouch. That seems a bit harsh.

Anyway, yeah, we're waiting on the Executives to finish their tournament.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I'm going to be honest here and say this is just like the clans that were banned a bit back; there has not been a battle since who knows when (I mean a challenger the executive mini-tournament does not count as that is not what a league is intended for and is in a way clan-related) and there is small talk going on which is the reason clans were banned in the first place.

Also, if you ever want a challenge telling someone who is interested in what is going on to "gtfo" is not the best approach.

just some thoughts.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • If he really wants to challenge, he'll be back @_@. Chill out.
    @ Kairyu & SN to an extent. No need to mini-mod or whatever the hell that was. Who cares if its idle chat? We're trying to keep the morale and togetherness up, and as long as we're talking about team destiny it's not off topic. If it were a clan we'd be challenging each other left and right and discussing strategy, etc.

If the moderators want to lock the thread until Davis comes back, then that's up to them. Not you.
    If you want to fight, Team Destiny is closed (in nice red letters on the OP) so go fight some other league.

He's not the first one to ask if TD is open, so it seems to be an ongoing issue. READ PEOPLE!

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
  • Team Destiny's been closed for a month... I wish I would have just kept my mouth shut and accepted the old rules XD. Ah well, things will pick up when the execs finish and I find out who the last member of TD I will have to beat is. :cool:

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
  • Keep in mind this is November/December. I count them as one, long, agonizing month.

People have finals, family events, religus/national spleal to attend to.

That means things on the enterweb get SLOW. It'll pick back up come mid January. Things normaly do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back