• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Should we start mapping now or wait for the new tiles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I'm updating the insides of the buildings, and fixing border errors, and a few more things, then we'll be ready to script Moon Village and map route 1.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Ah, work, that's something I like.
    Still've got route 1 for me?
    Tell me how you would like it, don't you have a worldmap?

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    @ Diho
    I'm not sure exactly what it's gonna look like yet, but don't start yet, we we're not ready yet.

@ everyone
    Also since people are bored, I came up with an idea. If you have an idea for the game, post it on this thread. Diho, if you want, you can rate the ideas with me, since you're "TheStorylineCreatorDude". So if you have an idea for shadowstone, post it.

Thanks.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    We HAVE to add these Pokemon to the game!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I know, we're gonna replace a few pokemon to insert 4th and 5th generations. The legendaries are top priority, they will be inserted into the 25 empty spaces, the rest, we'll replace. (In shadowstone, lucario is a legendary)

Here's the list of pokemon so far that we will delete to be replaced with new pokemon (4th and 5th generation):
    Old Pokemon New Pokemon
    Bonsly Riolu
    Sudowoodo Lucario
    Goldeen Finneon
    Seaking Lumineon

More to come!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Oh. right, I forgot about that. I'll find someone else to replace.
    Alright here's the completed Moon Village. Opinions?
    Team Elemental

oh and agentgeo, nobody rated your tiles on the TPRT (Tile/Palette Rating Thread)
    when that happens, people usually make a post like:

"I was skipped.....reposting..."
    And then you post the tiles again. I suggest you do that. And you misnamed the Ticket Center. It's called "Ticket Center" not "Tocket House".

Thanks.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Sure. "Tocket House" made me laugh when I heard I wrote that. But, Moon Village has some palette and tile errors.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Could you fix any palette errors? I'll PM you an IPS patch next time you're online. I can fix the tile errors myself.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
    hmm ill post it again and i have some 5th gen sprites

Attachments

• Team Elemental
      rekrom.png
      4.8 KB · Views: 7
    • Team Elemental
      city #3.png
      26.4 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Nice map. I don't really like those buildings stacked on top of each other...I like your custom PC and Mart. I already have plans for a city kind of similar to that. I'll describe it.
    Name: Plasma City
    Features: Last and biggest city inn the darkesonne region.
    Gym: Fire Gym on top of volcano.
    Notable events (in order of occurence):
    Get HM Rock Smash upon arrival.
    Battle a few Team Nova grunts who are just kinda hanging around.
    Climb the volcano. (needed HMs: Rock Smash, stength, surf)
    Battle Giovanni.
    Exit Plasma city.
    No copying!
    In fact, I pretty much have a lot of the storyline planned out.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    We'll see. And also, a while ago I downloaded some D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W indexed and resized sprites. I'll post them as soon as I figure out who to give credit to.
    EDIT: I totally forgot. Luquent, our spiriter made us some Team Azure battle spirites:
    No stealing!
    Team Elemental

Anybody like them? I sure do!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I like the Team Azure sprites! Especially the chubby dude!

also, hackdeoxys, the error occurred again, so I'll tell you how to fix the palette errors if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I was hacking in my free time, and I wanted some opinion on this one map. Please give opinions. Plus, we can easily add the tiles used for the game to ours.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    i can sprite almost anything and i usually get my work done fast (1 to 2 days mostly the day the work is assigned).
    this is actually one of my first pieces. now i can do alot better (it takes me a long time to find the stuff) and im also on a team and i know how to use alot of hacking tools

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Accepted for spiriting, but not OW spiriting. If you want to do OW spriting please show some proof in FR/LG style, not D/P.

EDIT: Whoops! Nice map, agentgeo, we could mabye do something like that in ShadowStone. I've already decided that at some point in the game, you go back to Moon Village and go on a camping trip with your dad, where you encounter team azure and must battle to save your dad. Once we get to that point in the game, you can design and map the campsite, if you want.

EDIT AGAIN: I did some updated mapping for Moon Village, I want it to be awesomer. Here's the updated map so far, but I may do more:
    No stealing!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back