• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Years
    • Seen today
    Yus.
    I shalz starts.

With Icons?

EDIT:
    Briobulb:
    Team Faze

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Yus.
    I shalz starts.

With Icons?

EDIT:
    Briobulb:
    Team Faze

The anatomy is correct. He should probably be a bit darker, more of a "foresty" color, if you know what I mean. Also, please note that the vines are positioned like tails. If you were to relate it to regular anatomy, they would be coming out of his butt. :P

Years
    • Seen today
    O_o

Okay then...

Yeah, done in at most 10 min.

I lied, 15:
    Team Faze

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Lol, what I meant was for you to bring the one on the right over a bit. Want me to just take it into Paint.net and use layers to move it over?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah, you do the editing.

So now onto Anobud!
    (Which I will prolly make tomorrow, but I might make it today if I feel like it)

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Looks pretty legit, even with the fire (which doesn't look half bad to me). You chose a good palette.
    I'll take a look at the Charmander and Cyndaquil lines, and see about tweaking the flames a little.
    EDIT: Looks while I was messing around with the reply, 5qwerty posted. I'll wait and see what he does.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Team Faze
    Lawl, fail.
    Guys, remember when posting a sprite, make it have the 16, 16, 16 outline color, or have a background color.
    I prefer both.

Because if you make it transparent/white, people have to save the picture first, because the background becomes black if you Copy it directly into Paint.

Ignore this if you don't know what I am saying.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I know exactly what you mean. MS Paint is a real jackhole on Windows 7 though, so I have difficulties indexing sprites. A transparent background is nice, especially when I'm implementing the sprites into banners and stuff, but it's no biggie if you prefer to do the BG color for me.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Team Faze

Elezma back Sprite.

I'll get Torvolt done tomoz, working on sprites for Pkmn Sky SD

Also all the other sprites with backgrounds
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Years
    I know exactly what you mean. MS Paint is a real jackhole on Windows 7 though, so I have difficulties indexing sprites. A transparent background is nice, especially when I'm implementing the sprites into banners and stuff, but it's no biggie if you prefer to do the BG color for me.
    I recently got a new laptop with Window 7. At first I tried spriting Flarewig on that, it was an absolute pain. I quickly ran to my glorious desktop (With Windows XP).

All those fancy doodads and that touch pad just get in the way for me. I want to try spriting on a tablet laptop.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I recently got a new laptop with Window 7. At first I tried spriting Flarewig on that, it was an absolute pain. I quickly ran to my glorious desktop (With Windows XP).

All those fancy doodads and that touch pad just get in the way for me. I want to try spriting on a tablet laptop.

I know exactly what you mean. I hate the new Paint.
    Spriting on an iPad would be totally legit. If I could get away with using my DS stylus, it would make things so much easier.

In other news, I redid Zefloret's outline to match more with the Nintendo style, and the style that SkySD (and Kirbychu and 5qwerty) is using, as well as recoloring with some legit Pokemon colors (thank you Bellsprout and Sunkern).
    Team Faze

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Hmmm... I've been using 3rd gen. :P

Looks like it's working out in a most excellent fashion.
    This being a 3rd gen hack, I don't see why you wouldn't. I was just too lazy to go looking for other sprites with similar colors. I had my heart set on using Bellsprout's, but the 3rd gen's didn't match as well as the 4th's.

Back