• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    meh, as i said before, houses arent my strong point but, here goes:
    Spoiler:

That looks more like a daycare or something, but it's not bad. I'd like to see a regular house first, but once we need the insides of houses, I'll get you to start mapping.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @Necro: Nice user bar, love it :P
    @Red: also still need another house

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    um, so why do we need a battle sprite of playable charachters? we dont fight ourselves, do we?

The character that you don't choose will be the rival.
    And don't we also need battle sprites of when the player's character throws the pokeball?

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @Red: Those are nice, I like them. Let's see the non-rocket ones now :P

Also, I'm going to update the starter town a bit and might edit parts of the routes. Is that agreeable?

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    meh, hows this?
    Team Fire Stone

i personally dont like my work, but wtvr, you like them?

I like those. Now you need battle sprites, back sprites, and the sprites for the hero and heroine.

@Rio- Of course, go ahead.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    k, im gonna work on my hack right now tho, ill get those done sometime soon tho

credit of those sprites goes to GAMEFREAK inc. edited by Ari Glacy (redsaber5859)

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @Everyone on the team and future applicants: If you have an MSN account put it in your application or PM us for ours :D

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    We are still accepting applicants. We are in need of all the positions listed on the opening page but applicants are not limited to what is listed. Apply now to join this groundbreaking hack!

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    @Eight Clock- We haven't come up with a name yet, but you could create music for the starter town. You could also compose for the first route and the second town.And if you still want something to do, you could make music that plays when a hero walks on screen, and then music when a member of Team Rocket walks on screen.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Alright, I can do the hero and team rocket music, a name says a lot about a town and I'd need a description of the route to make music for it, but I'll be planty usy making a heroic theme and a dastardly sonata.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have a link to the picture of the starter town on the original post.I believe Necro posted a picture of the second town and Rio posted the links to the pictures of the routes somewhere in this thread (In either the fourth or fifth page I believe).
    Here's three of the links: Starter Town: https://img20.imageshack.us/f/startermap.jpgRoute 1(First Route): https://img80.imageshack.us/f/route1ap.jpgRoute 1(Left Branch): https://img821.imageshack.us/f/route1left.jpgRoute 1(Right Branch): https://img43.imageshack.us/f/route1right.jpg/

Back