• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
  • :( Bad luck.
    I feel sad when I think of all the metal I wasted crafting 3 for 1 scrap metal.
    Now It's 2..
    X_X

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • Damn right. I should have waited.

One more refined metal, and i was guaranteed a Heavy hat.

I must go to my corner, and cry into my sandvich, making it soggy and unsavory.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    And as long as we're on the crafting subject
    Krtizkrieg+Bonk Soda=Kritz-a-Cola
    Huntsman+Dead Ringer= The new Sniper's knife
    Jarate+ Axestuingsher=New Demo Axe

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • The crafting combination for the new demo axe puts terrible things into my head.

And I got my second refined metal like... yesterday or something, I still need two more if I want my pyro hat. I hope I get the fireman helmet.

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    A thread for TF2.
    *cries*

Oh how I love this game, although It's not nearly entertaining for me as it is for you guys,
    Since my graphics card has the power of a three year old ballet dancer.
    I've been subdued to playing the console version :'(

Years
  • I'm saving up refined metal now, my initial plan was to get a spy hat but I'm playing spy less nowadays so my opt for soldier first instead (hoping for stainless pot). I'll see how I feel in two more metals' time.

Edit, I tried the 360 version once at a friends and its terrible, it handles like hell, lags to **** and I could barely even get a single backstab, how anyone can play it is beyind me. 3: Plus, no updates. D:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Any opinions on the new Demo Axe or the new Sniper knife? I want to see if its worth smelting my items into. Thanks :P

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    The ps3 community sucks, it's full of freaking snipers, engineers and soldiers.
    There is no strategy involved whatsoever.

Years
  • For people who worrie there laptop wont run team fortress 2 there are files you can get that wil lower the graphics to make it runnable on any PC, i use one and its works aswell as my friends Gameing laptop

Back