• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    -Why do you like Team Galactic?
    I like them because they're large, persuasive, and they're good at gathering intelligence.
    -Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It?
    I like it for the most part. I think I'd change it from the one piece body suit to a three pice pant, shirt, and jacket.
    -What would you change about Team Galactic?
    The strength of the grunts.
    -If you were a Galactic Commander what would be your signature 2nd stage pokémon?
    Mine would HAVE to be Granbull. It's one of my favorites.
    -Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right?
    Mostly just right. Cyrus's last battle was a little under leveled though.
    -What do you think Charons pokes are?
    I think...Alakazam, Magnezone, and Metagross.
    Both Alakazam and Metagross are smarter than super computers,w hich fits CHaron for he is a "genius".

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    What do you think charons pokes are (If he even has any)

Putting Rotom aside, he doesn't have any. If he did, he would've defended himself at Stark Mountain (that or he had already given up...I think he had more confidence than that). Didn't he prefer solitude, too? I don't think having companions was really his thing. He didn't even really like Commander Saturn...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Temple your a genuis xD

I was going to put rotom but he doesnt have it anymore......Darkloud where are you

Years
  • What do you think charons pokes are (If he even has any)
    Magneton
    Froslass
    Porygon Z

He is too pro to have signature pokemon. all his Pokemon rock.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    What do you think Charon's Pokémon are, if he has any?

Past childhoodfriend!Rotom? None, as far as I'm concerned. Not everyone cares about Pokémon battles, and he's rarely-if-ever outside the shadowed corners of the Veilstone base anyway. Or, maybe he just has a Zubat and Houndour from Grunt-dom and never bothered to do anything with them? I think that's what happened, really.

If he did, he would've defended himself at Stark Mountain (that or he had already given up...I think he had more confidence than that).
    Only in the Pokémon world...
    [never actually got far enough in Platinum to play that before she triggered the Mandatory New Game Year-Long Misplacement Curse]

If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

I would deny canon and suddenly have the flash of inspiration to write Metal Coat.
    ...Yes, I thought he died for a second there in Diamond.

Last edited:

YourSaturnLullaby

Galactic Fanatic
    Years
  • I need to join this.... I am Team Galactic's BIGGEST FAN EVER... *kneels down before Cyrus* "Everything belongs to Team Galactic! Look beyond the world- space will become Team Galactic's!" Oh and btw I am Commander Mercury and I love Saturn with all my heart I'm writing a fanfic about it.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    .....Well since im still a Rank A grunt i cant accept you guys yet you need to wait for Darkloud or the commanders

I WANT PROMOTION D:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • OMG! Sorry for like my MASSIVENESS in inactivness! But please, someone fill me in on whats hip and happening at the awesome base of EVIL! (<<< said in a creepy tone)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    yes i did. and i forgot to answer the question, "Who is your favorite Team Galactic Commander?" If i had to say anyone it would be Commander Mars. Defeated me too many times to count in pearl, and after i did it was by a long shot.

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
    Years
  • I'd like to join! :) First I'll state why,

I adore team Galactic, they have to be the best [And most Powerful!] team yet. Sure they sort of dress like spacemen, but I love them all the same! They had the best plot, and the best attack in my opinion.

Question,

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM GALACTIC COMMANDER?

I like Mars the best. She's the strongest in my opinion, plus her line in Platinum telling Charon to shut up [Or something along the lines] was just great. Other than that I just really like Mars!

Current topic,

If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

I'd probably cry! Cyrus should always reign on!

xXI JOE IXx

I would be very angry If cyrus died, he was the best villian in the pokemon series

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back