• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • Maybe but I doubt it.

Maybe he's gone to settle down.... Found himself a wife... had himself a few children... Ate a few Pokémon.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say ate! I obviously meant 'Caught' DX!... Although I wouldn't mind tasting a Magikarp *licks lips*

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Anyway we're drifting off topic!!! (My bad)
    Magikarp
    I mean Cyrus could have went to another region to try his luck there?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Only region with Space/Time I think of is Jotto and Hoehn........OF CORSE he might make a scenario in jotto (and try to capture celabi

Ownage

That's Right
    Years
  • Um, Hi. Could I join? My favorite Commander has to be Mars. She's the only Commander who's outfit is good, and has a cool Purugly.

Welcome, Lost! (Nice name!) You're accepted! Darkloud, please update the list.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • BUT OF COURSE!
    Cyrus will obviously try and capture celebi! And we'll be there supporting him right?! (Although I am a really big fan of Looker as well DX)

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • BUT OF COURSE!
    Cyrus will obviously try and capture celebi! And we'll be there supporting him right?! (Although I am a really big fan of Looker as well DX)

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! Cyrus could attempt to catch a Celebi to go back in time to fix his Team Galactic flaws, thus assuring victory!!! That's also a great reason why Cyrus could possibly be in HG/SS, although I doubt it...

Um, Hi. Could I join? My favorite Commander has to be Mars. She's the only Commander who's outfit is good, and has a cool Purugly.

I've updated the list, you're a Grunt rank, and you can be promoted to Rank-B Grunt with 6 posts.

Last edited:

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • It sure would be awesome if Cyrus was in HG/SS. If he could have a Pokémon following him, that'd be cool, but I doubt he'd have a Pokémon following him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back