• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Lolz,I mean thats not already one of the commanders pokemon xD.If that rule didnt exist i would have got Purugly like that *snaps*

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Im now in Rank A (I have 16+ posts)

New topic time

Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right?

Meh I have a 6 party team and they are overlvled,(But i just redid my team which is Scorupi,Golbat,Bronzong Team Galacticy huh)

Lost_1

Commander Mars Fan
    Years
  • Im now in Rank A (I have 16+ posts)

New topic time

Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right?

Meh I have a 6 party team and they are overlvled,(But i just redid my team which is Scorupi,Golbat,Bronzong Team Galacticy huh)

Well I think their just right for bosses. They show you at least what level all of your Pokemon should be at.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Im now in Rank A (I have 16+ posts)

New topic time

That depends on how much you have trained your Pokemon. For me they were a bit underleveled.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Yeah Im gonna leave this tooic on till about tommorow then im gonna change it (If no one has already yet)

Yeah but im taking every1 elses perspective

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Hellyeash.
    Mandi is joining this place! :D

Who is my favorite commander you ask?
    I think it's pretty obvious actually, ehehe.

But I'll say it.
    MARSY. She is just pure adorable evil. Even when I wasn't too into the Galactics, I always favored her over the others. Her hair probably drew me to her first. But after I got into the Galactics more, I watched them in their episodes in the anime, and my love for them grew. And Mars ..her english voice just makes me wanna squeeze her to death. She sounds like a little bratty 14 year old. xD I LOVE IT. OH. and I love her skirt. It's sex. :P

But I also love Saturn and Jupiter and Akagi..... oh and I have a thing for the female grunts. They are beautiful nerds. I love how a lot of them wear glasses in the anime. xD

But yep. I answered the joinage question. :D

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hellyeash.

But I'll say it.
    MARSY. She is just pure adorable evil. Even when I wasn't too into the Galactics, I always favored her over the others. Her hair probably drew me to her first. But after I got into the Galactics more, I watched them in their episodes in the anime, and my love for them grew. And Mars ..her english voice just makes me wanna squeeze her to death. She sounds like a little bratty 14 year old. xD I LOVE IT. OH. and I love her skirt. It's sex. :P

You and your answering Question is Godess

Thats why I <3 Mars To death <3 <3 <3 <3

Your Cool in my book Hakura

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Hellyeash.
    Mandi is joining this place! :D

Who is my favorite commander you ask?
    I think it's pretty obvious actually, ehehe.

But I'll say it.

But I also love Saturn and Jupiter and Akagi..... oh and I have a thing for the female grunts. They are beautiful nerds. I love how a lot of them wear glasses in the anime. xD

But yep. I answered the joinage question. :D

Welcome! You're in and you're a Grunt rank. You can be promoted with 6 posts.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Boss how many posts left till I reach to commander

"Boss." :) that just made my day a little better. Thanks. Anyway, the Commander rank can be achieved with 31+ posts. I can tell that you really want to be a Commander. :) keep trying!

Everyone, I've made a social group to add on to this group. You can find it in the Social Groups section of the forums. It's called THE TEAM GALACTIC CLAN! You can find it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=1187 Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back