• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    I shall try i always start off and improve what i create ill try make it as realistic as i can :D

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    If you could, you could make the people in that city resemble some Native Americans, with the feather hats and such.

Speaking of the Native Americans, I'm learning about them in school.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Being in World History Honors and English 2 Honors, I'm learning about a lot of this stuff, mythology and history. Except for Native Americans, I learned about those like..idk a long time ago. But I remember some stuff. So I can help with storylines.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Cause I only know some stuff about Chinese Mythology it will be that one.So we got all the mythology now

Celtic
    Norse
    Greek
    Egyptian
    Native American/Indian
    Chinese

Now like I mentioned a post back,I think :/
    Was that each Mythology will have his own deity and city.That city will have the characteristics of that Land.So it will look something like this.

Celtic - Flotectora - Bug City Gym
    Lots of trees,big lake,only a few buildings lots of nature.
    Norse - Beaucloud - Ice City Gym
    Icy area,rocks,only a few trees
    Native American/Indian - Gierra - Ground City Gym
    No buildings.All the people live in caves.No trees.Zero Nature
    Egyptian - Volcaur - Random City
    Buildings/Sunny/something spring like
    Greek - Poseidon - Random City
    Water city like Sootopolis
    Chinese - Dusseeul - Ghost City Gym
    Mist,scary town

This is just a example.Nothing is currently decided.Discussable topic

Like I said.Through the gameplay concept of Leach we will have more variety in tilesets.Currently I didnt had much idea for the first and second town so they still can be changed
    I like this idea, "for every deity, there is a certain place that resembles them."

Yup! I would like to see the gameplay in-action. I know that it won't be anytime soon, but.. We can do this!!

About the Dusseeul City, we could use some Chinese-inspired buildings, and architectural structures.. This will really spice up the game, and make a huge impact to the players.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Announcement

Due to the fact that I have my exams next week Ill go active the next two weeks.But because I dont want to let this project go down the drain I made up a little schedule

Jobs

Edogg:
    Make four routes
    Make a rocky path that leads to Mt.Moon.But instead of just a horizontal path.I want a vertical path with a limited move freedom

Edit the complete Mt.Moon.I dont ask for much just tweak it a little bit.Add some more rocks and more challenges.The reason I put this as "one" route is because it isnt much work compared to the other maps3 Make the path from Mt.Moon to Cerulean city frozen get rid of the trees and make the path snowy like.

Like Route "2" remake the nugget bridge and the route that is above that frozen like.

LolwhetMake
    two cities

1Make a forest city,this city will have three houses.One PC,One PM and the Bug Gym.IT WILL NOT HAVE THE FOSSIL MUSEUM
    This city needs three exits.

Exit 1:From the route you come of from Viridian City
    Exit 2: Path to a forest see pic

Exit 3: Path to the vertical Mt.Moon route

Exit 1,2,3 needs to be on the horizontal line of the map.So down is Exit 1 and up is Exit 3,2

City two will be a snow city/ice city this will be nothing more then a snow version of Cerulean city.
    Everything will still be the same only snowy*tip*
    Change some blocks so that some houses will not still have the grass border at the end

Niven

Make two scripts

The one that I sent you concerning the Route 1 encounter with second rival and wild pokemon

The second one will be concerning the first battle encounter with Team Unigend.Ill explain it in detail in the Story part. I will mark it with underline

Frits191Make two scripts

Make a frag script for the Forest City.Like Niven Ill explain it in detail with underline

2Make a story telling script of the creation of Jinon(just use the story spoiler)

Leachy

Make two OW sprites (if possible)

Make a ow sprite of Plasmadile

2Make a ow sprite of Flotectora

They dont really look all that similiar in detail.You would just be able to recognise it.That is all.

XxXxRyoanXxXx/M.L.

Make two new tiles

1Finish the teepees or Mud shelter tiles you were busy with

2Make some snowy tiles.Snowy rock or Snowy trees
    For option two you can decide what would be best.
    Which you think would be best that is what it would be.

Story

Cause I didnt had much feedback on my last story/plot I will go further on with were my last one stopped

When you enter Viridian City it will still be the old man blocking the way to the next route.You need to deliver the Oak.s Parcel again.Only thing that has changed is that in one house is a old man telling you a story of the origin of Jinon.When you enter the route that was first blocked.Their will be some trainers and for the rest it will be nothing special.When you enter the Forest City and head to the Gym you see it is blocked.You ask the guard why it is blocked and he says that the little brother of the gym leader has gone to the forest and havent come back yetThe passage to the left/right leads to the forest you go searching for the little brother.As you go further into the forest you see a three persons.Two are from Team Unigend and one is the little boy.You battle the two grunts and they leave(this is a script for Niven).The little boy is saved and gives you a Rare Candy.When you head back to the gym you see it isnt blocked anymore(this script is for Frits191).You battle the gym leader and win

This is all I have know currently,any suggestions/comments/feedback.

Other Stuff

I currently found out how to record games through VBA.If we finish this hack *someday* anyone that has helped will be given credits in a post-game area.Through signs or other things.They'll also have the rights to record their let's play of this game first.The finished game download link will be revealed when everyone of Galamyth has got the game downloaded.Also cause I know that a lot of the members rarely check this thread anymore Ill sent this entire post to every member of GalamythI also started to make backsprites for the sprites

If you guys got any questions about this please tell me

Here is the url for the download *credits to Edogg*
    https://www.mediafire.com/?hg87kz9zx5ifcsp

And yet again I make a really long post.

Last edited:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    [UPDATE] Guys The Three Userbars Are Completed And Im Still Working On The Last Userbar Which Is Animated
    Here You Go!!

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well my exams are also in 2 weeks so i cant help

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Even if you got something else to do during those weeks.This is a schedule on what we will do.If it doesnt get finished that is alright.I just wanted to make sure that everything is clear

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Well yea im just saying i wont be able to help for a bit but i will try so just that you know and dont think im slacking off ;)

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    im sorry but i cant do the cave right now due to basketball and indoor soccer right now so ya.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    My schedule:
    11/2: Start Forest City
    11/3: Work on Forest City
    11/4: Finish Forest City
    11/5: Fix the forest map you made (loads of tile errors and unnatural shapes)

then, whenever the ice and snow tiles are made, I'll do the ice town.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • Wow, not being mean or anything but those custom sprites aren't that good. People like hacks for fakemon and those sprites aren't that appealing. I would get someone to fix those up for you, add a bit of creativity. It looks like you've not even tried :/ I would fix them up before 100 Mega Shock sees them :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    My schedule:
    11/2: Start Forest City
    11/3: Work on Forest City
    11/4: Finish Forest City
    11/5: Fix the forest map you made (loads of tile errors and unnatural shapes)

then, whenever the ice and snow tiles are made, I'll do the ice town.
    Looks like a really good schedule.Though you can take your time though

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Looks like a really good schedule.Though you can take your time though

Okay, but I will try to stick to my schedule as best I can.

I'm working on FIVE hacks. Three teams, two solo hacks. So production might be a bit slow at times, but for now I'll be working pretty fast.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Okay, but I will try to stick to my schedule as best I can.

I'm working on FIVE hacks. Three teams, two solo hacks. So production might be a bit slow at times, but for now I'll be working pretty fast.
    That is a lot of hacks your helping with

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Although you did not post if you really need a creator of music for the game, here we go!

Skills: Music Creator/ Mixer

Proof of Work (not necessary immediately): PM me

Time Zone:UTC

Why you want to join this team: Improve even more my Musci creating Skills

A little about yourself: Im aBrazilian fan of pokemon fsince Pokemon Red / Blue from the GBC (Geeeez i fell so oold right now!). No, i wont deny the fact that I learned how to play the guitar / keyboards / bass / drums just to make my own version of the games OSTs (not only pokemon).

Sorry for the bad english

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    What happened to the script involving the old man who gives you Pokemon as you go on through your journey?

Back