• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Are you making your maps in advanced map or MS paint? I find advanced map easier.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    um, did u get my team before?
    well if u didnt here it is

Feraligator
    Flygon
    Charizard
    Sneasel (dont evolve into weaville)
    Tyranitar
    Scyther

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    I'd like to know if Shiny Pichu would be kind enough to add Spirit Crystal to the list of hacks, and if he could lend some of his people to help me?

And yes, I know I'm writing this as if I couldn't contact Shiny Pichu in anyway, even though I can.

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Wellll...

A good scripter
    A Mapper
    An Overworlds person(not sure if there is any here.)

and that's it for now.

But I'd really like you to help me later on in the hack, eight clock. :)

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    It is.

Though Nintendork handed it to me as the new owner, But I'm no good at making threads for hacks.

That's why I decided to home the hack here for the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    i read in the newsletter back further in this thread, that you can be a trainer in the game, you just gotta say ur team, but there are some guidelines, the newsletter is on like page 2, 3 or 4

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Yeah sure Panda, ill add SC to the list when I next update it (I rly need to lol, so many new ppl lol) and thanks for your team Beeman, if you tell Eight Clock some info then he will sprite you a trainer. Thanks again, Shiny

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey dude iv been really bored latly and wondered if there was any mapping too be done?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • That's not bad actually, may edit it a bit when I insert it, but I like it, quick question tho, how do you insert maps made in paint or whatever you made that with?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Yeh i have recently been busy, but i managed to finish mr. pokemons house and i also made an alternative, but i had some problems with the emerald tileset, because i wanted to put a computer in, but the tileset i was using didnt have one, and i am not very good with tiles. You will probably have to edit it.

Btw i will post it soon just gotta get it off the windows side of my computer

Oh, and i will also post the info for my sprite

Back