• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Perhaps a few self referencing trainers in there i.e. trainers with our names using our favorite pokemon or something like that, if I was good enough to make a hack, that's what I'd do.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    lol, yep the bad team will be us (well one of the bad teams) and the gyms wont give badges, they will be like the gym Ash fights in the anime with the super cool Sandshrew

if you look back a few pages you will see our teams so far i think there is 3 or 4, and i suggest getting the newsletter on page (4 i think)

Last edited:

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    So do I just post my stuff here then for the trainer pokemon? Also, will we all be using the same trainer sprite, or customs?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    I guess, unless you have MSN or something, we may have custom sprites provided i can get a spriter to do it, based on a rough description of ourselves

Last edited:

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Actually, not only am I good at composing, I'm good at spriting, my avatar is one I made, I have a huge collection but blah blah blah, I have an msn so you want an e-mail or wha-?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Umm, Raichu please don't spam my thread, and war rock exe it is exactly the same as hacking other roms, if you are looking for the title screen in emerald google unLZ gba locations or something

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Alright, I'll sprite some trainers, I can't do pokemon sadly. Also, if you want me to sprite your trainer, give me descriptions, actually e-mail me them to relieve some posts on the thread here. Remember: [email protected]

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Eight, what are you talking about? Are we implementing Dev's into this hack? This is Team Johto if you've posted wrongly, otherwise I must have missed something.

Also, I just got my computer back online after losing power for the last couple hours.

Maps are almost done.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    I guess this is the wrong one, but I'm only in 3 and I'm thinking of leaving the other two, but I thought this was the one, to be safe, I'll delete the post all together.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Ah, okay. I really hope you don't leave Fire Stone because of what happened. Just try not to think about it if you would :\

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    It has a little more turmoil than I care for right now, but being an Eagle scout I have to give everything second chances, so don't worry about it, until then, I believe this is the group where the evil team will have the dev team as members, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Whoa lots happens in a few hours, this is the team where we will be the bad team yes. Working on a brand new script for Glistening Topaz, so look forward to that. Another building to add to the list of places that no longer exist: Game Corner, instead there will be an exclusive club where you can buy various Pokémon and TMs

Back